[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been waiting all my life for my team to win. Now…
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 512x512
I've been waiting all my life for my team to win. Now…

Everybody jumping on the bandwagon, what's the point of enjoying when people who devoted less time get the same excitement.
>>
>>67338799
Do you really think some plastic would have the same level of excitement as a true /lifelong/?
>>
>>67338799
are you the guy that bought the 1996-7 season ticket plastic wallet off ebay?
>>
if you get the same amount of excitement as memers than you are a plastic fan
>>
I know this might be a troll but

Do you understand that bandwagoners bring more money to your club so it can hold itself against the big clubs? even if they don't win again it'd be nice to see leicester city get a Europa League spot from time to time instead of staying as a mid/bottom table club from now on

Caring more about being hipster faggot than your club's success is worse than being a bandwagoner
>>
>>67339011
>that flag

Shut up, plastic fan. Your logic is inherently flawed anyway. Plastic fans only widen the gap between mid table clubs and the few big ones.
>>
>>67339011
equally, bandwagoners seem like they could have the potential to really fuck with financial forecasts/budgeting given the majority of them aren't likely to stick around when the success tapers off, and revenue then drops. always important to remember that alot of these bandwagoners would have come from other teams before jumping to leicester (a large volume of man utd fans living in leicester for instance), and are just as capable of reverting when their old team starts to succeed.

idk though, this is just an uninformed guess.
>>
Don't sign meme players this summer and the bandwagoners will leave.

If you do, then I'm sorry pal
>>
>>67339082
Nice argument Hans, keep rooting for your german company team kek

>>67339105
Well I don't see how a sudden influx of money could do wrong to any team unless they are not smart and spend more than they can afford later but I see your point
>>
>>67339146
>get told
>n-nice argument

Fuck off and watch your panama poorfag league. People like you are bad for football.
>>
>>67339011
Fuck off, no one likes bandwagoners. What Leicester did was a lot more achievable before Man United and Chelsea started marketing to third worlders such as yourself.
>>
>>67339196
I know actual fans hate bandwagoners but do you think the club owners dislike money and the benefits for the club that come with a larger fanbase?
>>
>>67339226
You are talking about a handful of already successful clubs.It really doesn't matter what they think.

In the end you will still get laughed at for being a bandwagoner. You will never be a real fan. People are rooting for Leicester because they hate the big plastic clubs and people like you.
>>
>>67339280
Where the fuck are you getting the notion that I am a bandwagoner? I don't give a fuck about the premier league and I don't root for Leicester City, I am just giving my opinion about the subject you scat loving retard, now fuck off and go back to purchasing more buyern merchandise "lifelong"
>>
>>67339339
>that flag
>not a bandwagoner

Stop lying. Your opinion is dumb as shit.
>>
File: 1344009801600.jpg (57 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1344009801600.jpg
57 KB, 413x395
>>67338799

>all the jfs will bandwagon leicester after this meme season
>mfw they will be back to battling relegation again next season
>>
I felt the same way as Seahawks fan. I spent 20+ in mediocrity and anger and emptiness, and then we win and people turn us into a meme. Oh well, it's kind of fun being the bad guys, although Lestah won't get that benefit.
>>
>>67339368
>mfw they are relegated but have made the CL semis at this point next year
>mfw genuine plastics don't care as they only follow cl
>then it will be over
> forever
>>
The Road to Cardiff
>>
>>67338799
>same excitement.

exposed as fake lifelong
>>
>>67339368
>implying the spirit of the fox won't live on next year when Vardy and the other two faggots are playing for barca, Madrid and psg
>>
>>67339432
This
>>
>>67339432
Ya me too. I'm from LA but love the Seahawks the year russell came into the league. Then they win the chip next season and everyone's like "muh seahawks"
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.