[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super GT @ Fuji RACE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: nissanmothulapr24.jpg (918 KB, 1920x1083) Image search: [Google]
nissanmothulapr24.jpg
918 KB, 1920x1083
Calsonic GT-R on pole for GT500
ARTA M6 on pole for GT300
>>
1st for /a/
>>
who /calsonic/ here
>>
>>67336217
>not /Denso/
ishygddt
>>
>>67336217
/ZENT/ for life here
>>
Hi,

Is there a good way to watch racing if I don't purchase any television packages from my media provider?

Thanks,
not a robot
>>
>M6 1-2
>>
This fucking traffic god damn
>>
That's not the right way around that chicane
>>
>English Nismo bails out of broadcasting the race like they bail out of Le Mans
>poverty stream is choppy as shit
This is exactly what I wanted for watching a race until 2am on a work day.
>>
>>67336760
Shit sucks
>>
>>67336760
Is there a povo stream other than the vipleague one I've already given up on?
>>
>who /Autobacs Racing Team Aguri/ here?
>>
>>67336760

After Darren Cox left Nismo things went downhill. That guy really understands and cares about modern media
>>
>>67336843
http://mokodojo.net/mokoTV.swf?src=http://113.53.228.67:5021/live/411|c03

Isnt laggy for me like vipleague was
>>
>>67336843

There is one on tv.exitoostore.com, just search for j-sports 4
>>
>Leon
>>
>>67336867
>>67336873
Cheers.
>>
>miku 23rd

jfmsu
>>
>RAYBRIG
>>
THE POWER OF DREAMS
>>
File: 1462186771136.jpg (195 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1462186771136.jpg
195 KB, 450x325
>>67336990
It went to pit really early but they were already doing pretty bad beforehand
>>
>locking up coming out of the pits

how the fuck do you do that???
>>
>tfw you will never see an ARTA Z4 GT3
>>
PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE
>>
Katsumasa Chiyo is a madman
>>
These Huracans are fucking fast Jesus. They also have superior fuel economy.

By the way for those who dont know, the Autopolis round has been canceled due to damage to the circuit caused by the last earthquake. A two heat race at either Fuji or Motegi will take its place

MIKU NOOOOOO
>>
>slow motion driver shots
>>
Rip gainer
>>
RIP Raybrig.

That was a pretty spectacular blowout.
>>
NICE NSX UTE HONDA
>>
I always thinks Super GT is awesome when I randomly catch something from it but I always lose track of it right after. What's the best way to keep up with the sport and watch races and/or highlights?
>>
>>67337606
Twitter has proven pretty good for me, especially @geinou. Youtube for recordings of qualifying, etc. and the supergt website as well. Not sure about highlights.
>>
That sucks for S Road. Seems they had to pit for gas during the safety car
>>
>>67337660
This safety car seems to be going on for a long, long time. Real bad luck for them.
>>
>>67337680
Yeah, I was really excited with their performance too. A shame
>>
And now the Zent car has run out of gas.
>>
Thank you Japan for not giving a single fuck about safety
>>
Red car vs blue car now
>>
CALSONIC STRONK ORIVEIRA STRONK
>>
Not a good day to be a left rear tyre on a blue car.
>>
It's kind of perturbing to be reminded that the entire back half of the car has almost nothing in it and the rear deck is just arbitrarily floating like 3' above everything to sort of look like a road car.
>>
File: tfw you become an NSX.png (3 MB, 1731x885) Image search: [Google]
tfw you become an NSX.png
3 MB, 1731x885
>>
>>67338003
Not a good day to be a bridgestone user at Fuji
>>
FUCK BRIDGESTONE
>>
Not to say that the Motul didn't have a good race (best pit stops as usual), but it did luck out with all three cars in front having their own problems.

Full points so far and a commanding lead in the title race.
>>
>>67338056
Yeah, im a Motul fan for sure but that really was Impul's race from the beginning.
>>
>>67336848
New guy at Nissan is on record saying that GT3 comes first, hence why the Blancpain/PWC links are still there whereas SGT is being fucked over
>>
>>67338063
But a GT3 GT-R isn't winning all the things in Super GT
>>
>>67338092
Sorry, was referring to where most of the press/media dollars are being spent. But yeah, it's a fucking shame that Nissan have backed away from promoting SGT abroad, even when they are having such success in GT500.
>>
>>67338118
Oh I know what you meant I'm just saying they're winning at GT3s there but won't promote it because it's not the main class or whatever.
>>
>>67338063
>>67338118
Really should be the other way around, theres already GT3 coverage in the west obviouslyand basically none for SGT.

They should at least give us a stream with just the jap commentary so we dont have to go on these shitty backwater websites to watch. Not sure if theyd let them do that though.
>>
>>67338148
We know Bandoh is very keen on a non-JP stream, but it looks like even he can't convince JAF to do it on its own. So we're left with waiting for Nissan/RLM/whoever to sort something out.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.