[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Team lyl plays team jej >Team kek wins the Championship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>Team lyl plays team jej
>Team kek wins the Championship
>>
>the mountain goat fights the horned ram
>the musk-ox wins
>>
>Yuros have no concept of competition due to their emasculated culture
>Literally think you don't have to win to be champions
>>
the NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA should seriously give this a try in the postseason.

I can't wait until the Seahawks tie the Broncos and hand the title to the idle Patriots.

competition at it's finest.
>>
I don't know what is worse, that a league championship was decided by a non-event that didn't include the winner, or that /sp/ was flooded with threads about it, or that there is still a sticky about it with 3000 replies.

Yuro /sp/ is starved for entertainment.
>>
>German team today beats Whoever the other team was 2-1
>other team one a game 1-0 like two days ago
>"aggregate" goals so the two games are added together
>2-2 tie
>other team wins for whatever reason
>>
>>67333395
Sad!
>>
>>67333686
Away goals, which is still retarded and cannot be justified.
>>
>not a single yurotard or foreign poor fuck to explain themselves in sight.
>>
rip lyl

you should have won the ship
>>
File: oh look.jpg (40 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
oh look.jpg
40 KB, 460x500
>>
>>67334240
Saved from page 10.

Go fuck yourselves Yurop
>>
#justiceforlyl
>>
>wah wah wah my inferior American sports never get a sticky
>>
>>67338454
>superb owl

Stay angry, though
>>
>>67338454
lmao

90% of /sp/ stickies are american sports, theres always yuros complaining in them too
>>
>>67333395
>Wild card
>>
>>67338524
Except teams that make it into the playoffs because they clinch the wild card actually have to win multiple sets of games in order to make it to win the championship
>>
>leicester
>not pronounced lie-kes-turr
>>
>>67333535
The thousand threads about boreball and apehoop where 3 guys circlejerk about those shit sports is the worst 2bh
>>
>go to sticky
>2789 posts by 1257 people
lmao, lots of samefagging in that sticky....guess /sp/ really does have only a few soccer fans who samefag and try to make the sport look popular smfh
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.