[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This """"""""""""""""""""'team""""""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1428879266436.png (109 KB, 547x717) Image search: [Google]
1428879266436.png
109 KB, 547x717
This """"""""""""""""""""'team""""""""""""""""""""""" is fucking garbage.

It hurts.
>>
How do we become great again bros?
>>
Strangely enough, '"Merchandise'" got high in europe, as well

|
|>
|
|

ever wondered why (?)
>>
>>67327549

*texting from manhattan*
>>
I thought they were good?

I always see hip celebs wearing their caps
>>
>>67327640
they're like the manchester united of baseball if manchester united was shit now
>>
>>67327714
Wouldn't they be closer to liverpool?

I men shit like Babe Ruth was a long time ago
>>
File: 1422495242306s.jpg (4 KB, 111x124) Image search: [Google]
1422495242306s.jpg
4 KB, 111x124
>a Yankfag is complaining about his team being bad

hah. good one dude. come back to me when it's been over 20 years since your last title.
>>
>>67327624
They are in the Bronx
>>
at least the logo on the cap is cool, i have one

probably worth billions

what sport do they play? boreball?
>>
>>67327535
Their glory days are over m8.

This is the AGE OF THE BLUE JAY
>>
>>67328160
Thought you euros didn't like simple logos
>>
>>67327535
No sympathy for your overpaid badly aged team or spoiled bandwagon fanbase. Suck it up and live with what every other team has to put up with every few years as actual non-frontrunning MLB fans.
>>
Canadian Yankees fan here.

:(

Can't stand the bandwagon Blue Jays fans in my city and I'm not even in Toronto.
>>
>>67333839
>bandwagon cuckee fan talking shit about the local team
>>
b-b-but...

>MUH BULLPEN
>>
File: Typical Yank Fans.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Typical Yank Fans.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>67327535
A trash team for trash people. Seems appropriate to me.
>>
>>67327535
Why are Yankeesfags so full of themselves that they think it's okay to make a whole thread about their team when they're playing like dogshit? This is the third one I've seen lately
>>
>>67328678
The German crests are usually all basic geometric shapes though. I could understand a Spaniard/Italian/Brit not liking baseball cap logos and university letters
>>
>>67327747
The Yankees weren't even at their greatest with Ruth. They won 5 championships in a row from '49 to '53.

Since coming into existence in 1901 the only decades they haven't won at least two championships were the 1900s, 10s, and 80s when they won none at all. This decade could be only the 4th time they've failed to win.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.