[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this guy any good? I think he's overrated as fuck, just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 02_31201519_88392b_2622584a.jpg (239 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
02_31201519_88392b_2622584a.jpg
239 KB, 1500x1000
Is this guy any good? I think he's overrated as fuck, just lucky as hell too
>>
he's probably the new mourinho
>>
He is very good but Atletico also have many quality players
>>
File: DS.png (85 KB, 365x240) Image search: [Google]
DS.png
85 KB, 365x240
I heard he's a dirty cheat.
>>
File: 6.14.png (3 MB, 1596x1066) Image search: [Google]
6.14.png
3 MB, 1596x1066
>>
2 CL finals in 3 years when competing with the likes of Bayern, Barca and Real, teams with more resources, doesn't seem like luck to me.
>>
>>67326169
There's a limit to how lucky you can be before it's not just luck.
He's clearly got a fantastic scouting system, although no idea how involved he is in the choosing of new players.
He's also clearly got a knack for training discipline into players
Also tactically pretty sound
>>
knocking out both Barcelona and Bayern, which were by far the favorites to win the cl this season prooves it's not luck.
>>
Seems like he lives on the dark side

BUT WHEN HE KILLS TSU IN FINAL

He will be better than early Mou
>>
if he manages to win the cl this season, without a doubt he'll be an elite coach. I'd say he already is.
>>
>2 CL finals with average spanish team (not Barcelona or Real)
>Luck.
>>
he''s the best
>>
>>67327904
>avg Spanish team

Kek his team is fucking good. Easily third best behind real and barca
>>
He's an incredible manager but the villains won today - Pep deserved to silence the critics but 53 shots later and only 2 goald scored this cunt gets to have another crack at the cup.

I hope Zidane mops the floor with him, that'd be insane coming into a shit season and winning the CL. Simone can fuck right off.
>>
He is the living proof that argentinians don't lie when they claim they have italian blood.
>>
Only manager to keep a clean sheet v Real, Barcelona and Bayern in the same season

Most managers can't do that in a whole career
>>
>>67326169

He's given Atleti a playing style that absolutely fits like a glove with their character as a club and their financial possibilities. He can't sign the best players in the world but he can groom those with potential and make them shine. He has to rebuild the team every year because the ones he's groomed to stardom will leave to Big Paycheck F.C and win nothing with those clubs. And he does it every year. He's tactically great, he can transmit passion to the player and unconditional enthusiasm to the fan. He makes the fan believe because he delivers, and the fans and players respond in a virtuous feedback cycle.

He's one fucking master piece of manager in all aspects.
>>
>>67328438

This fucking man was a beast in the midfield @ Lazie & Internazionale.
>>
>>67328271
No shit, look at Spurs with Pochettino this season.
>>
>finalist in 2 out of 3 years
>when your clubs entire history had only 1 finalist
>luck

nope
and his players are not the world class players that other teams buy
in fact, only griezmann and maybe godin are good enough to be bought by another team
and something tells me those two would stumble into mediocrity just like the players that left under his helm the past 3 years

he truly is a master tactician and leader
>>
>>67328217
Yeah and what is the four best? fucking valencia?

the point is, atletico's team by names are nowhere any good as the giants, yet they are in the final again, they were about to go to relegation before he came for god's sake
>>
I can't handle him not winning the CL this year. I hope he destroys Zidane
>>
>>67328531

griezmann looks like a player from mid-EPL table and Godin looks like he should be playing in Galatasaray
>>
>>67328438
This
Also, he has been succesful in all the teams he has coached.
>>
>>67328558
RM is literally plastic enveloped players.
>>
>Rainieri, Simeone, Pochettino, Allegri, Conte, Ancelotii

why are italians so GOAT?
>>
>>67326972
>you will never enjoy a championship pizza with claudio
just end it now
>>
>>67328632
You forgot Allegri and Fergusoni
>>
>>67328558
>tfw Atletico comeback from behind against Real in the final
My body wouldn't be ready.
>>
>>67327904
>average
wew la
>>
>>67328632
Even Guidolin did a good job of keeping Swansea up
>>
>>67328585
>tf
>tt
Op
>>
>>67328585
Godin is the best center back in the world you asshat
>>
>>67328558
If they handled buyern they can handle halal
>>
>>67328632
simeone's argentinian
>>
>>67328781
Yeah I know but I still have that nagging doubt. But in general, Zidane is a shit manager and Real have fluked their way to this final. Atleti stopped the two best teams in the world
>>
>>67327024
not luck, just bus parking and anti football
>>
>>67328836

his teams play a form of italian football (with modern adaptations) tho
>>
>>67328924
they work with what they have brazilbro, if they tried to play hand to hand against barcelona they would get raped. simeone is not stupid, he knows this and knows how to play his cards
>>
>>67328836
and so is poch nigga, he just playin with you lmoa
>>
File: smug girl.png (575 KB, 562x585) Image search: [Google]
smug girl.png
575 KB, 562x585
>>67328924

>anti football

When will this meme end. Next you will tell me you like possession too
>>
>>67328541
They're big now because of Based Cholo.
>>
>>67326169

He looks so much like some sort of mid-level drug dealer

Pretty much everything about him just screams "I make my living from illicit means"
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.