[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Find a flaw..
>>
if shit teams are on one side

the FINAL will be shit
>>
>>67325598
Better than no final at all
>>
Most games of the season matter fuck all and a team that can be just above average for most of the season can fluke a title.

Still, it's a good way to make a cup.
>>
>>67325554
Flaw? It's impossible for a team to win 2-1 and still lose.
>>
File: 1449609892074.jpg (191 KB, 760x573) Image search: [Google]
1449609892074.jpg
191 KB, 760x573
>>67325626
>can fluke a title.
winning 4 games in a row during a tourney run isn't a fluke. you have a regular season. then you have a playoff season with OP pic related. literally perfect.

euro cucks are the worst to think that premier league format is legit. off yourself m8
>>
I don't get why Eurosemens don't like playoffs tho
>>
>>67331063
?

Literally the most important tournament in Europe has a play off format
>>
makes the regular season meaningless
>>
>>67331360
That's absurd
>>
>>67326049
Off yourself you yank prick
>>
I guess they used the "playoff" system because otherwise your players wouldn't be able to understand the points, goal difference, etc etc. Much like what happened to your schools tbqh.
>>
none, hence why we have tournaments using this system
>>
>>67331326
A real playoff format either does single game elimination, or a series of odd numbered games. Not this home-away bullshit.
>>
>>67340151
>I'm not used to it, therefore it's bad
See >>67335626. I'm a huge NFL and, to a lesser degree, NHL fan and I never suggest ways to "fix" these systems, and neither do other Euro fans of these leagues, at least I've never seen it. If you don't like our sports, or they seem stupid to you, then guess what, don't watch them, we're fine with most things about soccer and don't need BIG STRONG AMERICANS to approve the sport to enjoy it ourselves. You have your own sports and leagues that you're more used to, so stick to them if ours are so flawed.
>>
>>67340151
> my opinions are facts
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.