[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these britbongs celebrating their league reaching a new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>all these britbongs celebrating their league reaching a new low
Oh how I will laugh when Lester crashes your UEFA coeff with no survivors, EPL loses a ton of TV money and top players start ditching it for Spain and Germany.
And it's not only Leicester, because how fucking shit the other clubs must be if they just gave the title away to these literal whos?
>>
>Ditching EPL for Germany

You wut m8?
>>
>>67324809
>when Lester crashes your UEFA coeff with no survivors
why should it happen? any club from the 20 can win the title.
>>
Are you a fucking idiot?

Manchester City - the soon to be fifth best team in England is about to win the champions league? Do you know what that means?

Manchester City are better than Real Madrid
Manchester City are better than Barcelona
Manchester City are better than Bayern Munich
Manchester City are better than Atletico Madrid

Now OP - tell me - what will happen when the second best team enters Europe? If the fifth best team in England can dominate Europe how will the second best fair?

And that's not even it. That's not even close. How will the best fair? How will Leicester do? How will the best team in England, and therefore the best team in the world, do?

Well I'll tell you.

It'll be annihilation.

People have debated for years whether Europe should have a super league. Unfortunately for those who don't want one there already is one.

The English Premier League.
>>
>>67324809

Aren't EPL teams getting a ton of TV money next season?
>>
>>67324809
One team can't crash a coeffecient. Look at the Bundesliga - one team only ever performs (barring one year) and they're second.
>>
>>67324809
>Oh how I will laugh when Lester crashes your UEFA coeff with no survivors,

wont matter once city win CL and liverpool win europa league
>>
>>67324930
>Manchester City is about to win the champions league
>check flag
>it's not aquafresh toothpaste
Is this shit contagious?
>>
>>67324966
That'll be a problem next season if City doesn't make 4th this season. Not sure if he wants to play in the EL. Arsenal is useless, Leicester/Tottenham will drop, and if West Ham gets 4th, they'll get kicked out in the qualifying round. Add that to having either Southampton or United in the EL and your coefficient disappears.
>>
>>67324809
>chatting shit this early
I thought ABL already learned the lesson this season ayylmao
>>
>>67324809
>being this retarded

The amount of money each Premier League club gets means they can offer huge contracts players. It also means they can offer huge contracts to quite a lot of their players.

This means the quality of the squads rise, as more players are tempted both by the finances but also because the strong nature of the league means anyone has a chance of silverware.

Play for one of the top ten teams in England and you might win an FA Cup, maybe even a Premier League. Play for one of the seventeen 'other' clubs in Spain and you'll see no glory.

>tldr
>I went to Russia once and it was fucking weird
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.