[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Americans so obsessed with a sport they don't care about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1680x1050
Why are Americans so obsessed with a sport they don't care about?
>>
The last 2 days have been a real telling experience tbf
>>
>>67324777
Are you retarded?
>>
>>67324823
These last couple days really show how stupid soccer can really be.
>>
>>67324777
small penus syndrome
>>
>>67324826
BTFO

>>67324777
becausethey are BORN BTFO
>>
Insecure tiny dick complex
>>
Im not an Amerifat retard, Im Mexican
>>
>>67324875
*farts^

^eats*

^buys fat food*

^shoots^

*GOT SHOT*
>>
Only on here due to the threads

In the real world NO ONE cares outside forced muh nationalism every four years
>>
>>67324924
So much this.
>>
we're not obsessed. if you asked the average american who won the Premier League this season half would have no idea and the other half would ask what the fuck the Premier League is
>>
>>67324777
>American
>Not rooting for the Timbers
RCTID No mercy.
>>
>>67325036
Q U A K E S
W
O
N
D
O
>>
Soccer belongs in the trash
>>
>>67325091
Not enough niggers humping each other Amerifatty?
>>
>>67325121
>>>/pol/
>>
When I was 20 I had a girlfriend from high school we had been together for 5 years. She ended up getting pregnant and, wanted to get married being young and stupid I agreed.
We got engaged and, I was so happy until the baby was born he came out mixed(not to be racist). I didn't sign the birth certificate and, I questioned her right there in her hospital room.
Long story short she had been sleeping with her boss it started when she was 17 he's 45 now. She cried and tried to convince me we could still be a family and, that she'd spend her life making it up to me.
After much talking I took the ring from her (had to pry it from her hand) and left. It's been 7-8 years since than and, I've met a wonderful woman and I've told her about my past.
We recently just had a baby girl (she's adorable) and, I'm really happy although I was a bit nervous signing the birth certificate. We got home a week ago and she gave me something and, told me she loves me and hopes it will make me feel at ease.
It was DNA results but I don't understand why she would do this though. She knows I trust her and, I never suspected she was cheating or anything.
Should I open it should I just leave it what should I do?
tl;dr: my girlfriend have me a DNA test even though I never asked for one.
>>
>>67324777
I'm more obsessed with the shit posting
>0-0ball
Thanks for the fix muhammed
>>
>>67324777

I am obsessed, but bc I actually care about it. Wew lad
>>
It presents a million more shitposting opportunities than their stale circlejerks
>>
>>67325177
wew
if its not copypasta just open it she just wants you to know its yours considering your past with these type of things
>>
>>67325121
Please see
>>67324893
And kys
>>
>>67325177
The results are a gift from her to you, although a weird gift.
Babby is yours buddy

Sorry about getting cucked. At least the old gril is probably raising a half-caste alone though lmao, fuck her
>>
File: 1462248251607.jpg (212 KB, 1751x672) Image search: [Google]
1462248251607.jpg
212 KB, 1751x672
Insecure
>>
>>67325396
It's gay "I got cucked and have a boner" b8
>>
>>67324777
It's one of the few things that everyone knows America is shit and completely irrelevant at, and in which pretty much every other country on Earth is better than them

This makes them feel like they have tiny penises because they are so insecure and have to pretend they are #1 at everything
>>
they cannot comprehend why no one gives a shit about their sports

it goes against their usa number one mentality so they last out like autists
>>
>>67324777
It's like how they mock the monarchy, quite rightly, yet the cunts who stand at the gates of Bucksfizz Palace for hours on end are always fucking yanks.
>>
>>67324777
Not really obsessed about the sport, more obsessed about shitposting on the internet and soccer happens to be a current event here
>>
>>67325177
>After much talking I took the ring from her (had to pry it from her hand) and left.

you're on the wrong board
>>
The fuck.

There's more UK posters to be found in NFL threads than there are Americans to be found in any soccer thread.

fuck off
>>
>>67325802
not true
>>
>>67325802
>chatting shit
>>
>>67324979
This is very true.

https://worldsoccertalk.com/2016/05/02/espn-sportscenter-mistakenly-claims-tottenham-wins-the-premier-league/
>>
>>67324979
>go america
>wear man united shirt
>get into shitloads of conversations about the premier league
>>
Americans are gae
>>
Pure jealousy.

>PLS PAY ATTENTION TO US
>>
>>67325907
>my one-time personal anecdote discounts the testimony of a lifelong American citizen
nice logic there yurotrash
>>
>>67325907
Never in a million years would I talk to someone with snaggletooths and spots especially if they were wearing a United kit
>>
>>67327721
>>67327872

slobby arses
>>
Why are you so obsessed that we are so obsessed with your obsession with football?

When we think about the world that isn't america, "The Third World" as we call it two things will come to mind - footie and islam.

EVERY country not america is somehow obsessed with footie and importing muslims, and we just find it odd.

potato potato am i right?
>>
>>67327941
scruffy necks
>>
>>67325713
I think that's more curiosity than anything else. The nobility only exist in childrens stories in America so being able to visit palaces and castles and see queens, princesses and dukes is kind of like being able to see fairy tale characters in real life.
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>67324875
>american calling something else "stupid"
What, in the last few days soccer has also shown how obese it could be?
>>
>>67325457
E
A
S
Y

KEK
>>
>>67325812
It'll get you banged
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.