[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>City win the CL >in comes Pep >City fail in CL Sorry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: city.png (39 KB, 660x300) Image search: [Google]
city.png
39 KB, 660x300
>City win the CL
>in comes Pep
>City fail in CL

Sorry for the spoiler but this is happening
>>
Can't wait to watch Pup get BTFO in the premier league and see all the damage controls from the yuropoors claiming he was the Messiah
>>
>>67323341

Pep is quality regardless of the result. Not his fault Robben is dead and Lewandowski is a big game choker.

He will rape the PL with De Bruyne and Aguero fully fit.
>>
>>67323294
Not sure what I want more. Atleti getting revenge for 2014 humiliation or OP's scenario.

Either way, Pep is not finishing top 4 next season.

>>67323608
Aguero fully fit? Has that ever happened? I'm pretty sure the little meme manlet was born holding his knee.

Also, not his fault he took the greatest european team of the past decade and failed to win anything? I'd tell you to stop sucking Pep's dick if I actually thought he had one.
>>
>>67323294
>City win the CL
First they have to win at Bernabeu
Then they have to beat atletico
It's not happening, Andrea
>>
>>67324252

A draw is enough for City to advance
I still don't think they will, though
>>
File: whowonthetickslads.jpg (1 MB, 4781x2689) Image search: [Google]
whowonthetickslads.jpg
1 MB, 4781x2689
>>67324201
>read somebody called Aguero a little meme manlet
>check flag
>oh right
>>
>mfw pep cannot cope with Vardy and the boys
>>
>>67324252
they just need to tie real 1-1 or 2-2 and then carry the final to penalties or s, could definitely see that happen
>>
>>67324252
casemiro is out for tomorrow. they WILL get scored on
>>
>>67326050
This
>>
>>67326004
Ronaldo is back, no way Manchester "lose by 2 goals to shitampton" City is beating us
>>
De Bruyne and Kun.. all the boys are putting it on another level

YOU CANNOT TELL ME YOU CANNOT BELIEVE THAT CITY CANNOT WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.