[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cucked by Mou's defensive grinding Inter in 2010 >cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7
File: Pep_Guardiola_2015.jpg (57 KB, 623x553) Image search: [Google]
Pep_Guardiola_2015.jpg
57 KB, 623x553
>cucked by Mou's defensive grinding Inter in 2010

>cucked by bus parking Chelsea in 2012

>cucked by counter attacking Halal in 2014

>cucked by Barca and the GOAT in 2015

>cuckes by ANOTHER defensive grinding team Atletico this year

>He STILL has idiots trying to bring him to their oil clubs despite being cucked multiple times by teams that defend well

Why is this fraud highly sought after even when the tiki taco meme has been exposed?
>>
Everyone thought he was good but it was Messi and Xaviniesta carrying his meme ass
>>
Ranieri will E X P O S E him next year too.
>>
>>67323091
Probably because he's a proven winner, and the club owners care very little what Amerifat ape collide autists on a Burmese cock smoking board think
>>
>>67323437
>It's a shitteh plastic

Proxy off dutch autist
>>
>>67323437
Can't win anything without Messi or without literally buying his only opponent's players.
>>
>Pep doesn't win the treble every year
>hurr, durr he's shit

fucking casuals
>>
>>67323503
York City. I'm not a faggot bandwagoner like you fucking clueless Jabba cunts
>>
>>67323503
There's nothing more cringey than Americans using these silly juvenile names for football clubs.
>>
>>67323091

All right you fucking spastic, enough is enough.

You can't claim American sports leagues are better because >muh parity in one breath, then whine like a bitch about someone not winning all the time in the next.

I notice you missed the years 2009 and 2011. Why was that again? Oh, that's right, he won the CL in both those years.

Why do you fucking landwhales even attempt to talk about football? Stay in your lane.
Stop being such a twat.
>>
>>67323586
It seems like he will never win the treble again. And winning a 2 horse league like Bundesliga after buying all the best players from your closest rivals is nothing to be proud of
>>
>>67323586
>Mou wins a treble with literally whos and tactical genius

>is laughed at

>poop wins treble with messi in his prime

>is dick sucked for time immemorial
>>
>>67323661
>his autism is this riled up over flags

Time to stop posting and finda job Neet
>>
>>67323586
Nah, patricians can see his stupid fucking tactics are often detrimental to his team winning. He's always had great players that win games in spite of him.

He took perfectly balanced treble winners and turned them into vulnerable, predictable autists.
>>
>>67323437
wow rude man

Take it easy.
>>
>yanks
>knowing anything about football
>>
>>67323661
There's nothing more cringey than a paki brit acting like an authority on a sport his shit country can only get 1 (one) point in and where small clubs like Lester embarass the big """""english"""""" clubs
>>
>>67323791
>perfectly balanced

Yes, remind us how they nearly went out to Arsenal
>>
>>67323864
A fucking thick nigger pretending to know about "soccer"

ellohell
>>
>>67323697
that inter team definitely wasnt literal whos, that was porto
>>
>>67323883
But they didn't. All great teams have "nearly" gone out to teams they should beaten comfortably.
>>
>>67323930
Aloha snackbar, Nigel
>>
>>67323091
>Messi
>GOAT
>that flag

Oh, i see
>>
>>67323979
The argument is that they were perfectly balanced. They weren't at all.
>>
>>67324011
>I am an edgy halal spic

Say no more my moorish amigo. How's the job search?
>>
>>67323091
>cucked by Leicester in 2017
>>
>>67323332

No one believed that except farca faggots.
>>
>>67323791
he took perfectly balanced treble winners to 3 more league titles and 3 CL semi finals, that isn't that bad at all. and from a tactical level bayern plays excellent football. even if you ignore the obsession with possession, the way that bayern won the ball back and carved out chances was admirable. over the entire tie they outplayed atletico, a team that is almost perfect tactically and a team that is brutally hard to break down.

its hard as fuck to win the CL, teams shouldn't be judged too harshly if they fall short of winning it because they have to go up against other amazing teams to get there. thats why its such a prestigious trophy, its one of the hardest things to win in this sport.
>>
>>67324091
And The Man City owners. And the BM ones. And all the other managers that voted him coach of the year numerous times.
>>
good defending always beat good attacking
>>
>>67323685
>It seems like he will never win the treble again.

so what? even winning one was amazing. there have only been a few trebles won in the entire history of the sport. it's not something you see every day.
>>
>>67324013
You can't be treble winners without being perfectly balanced. That doesn't mean the collection of players is perfect, but their relationships on the pitch were. That's why they won everything.

Mong.
>>
>>67324044
That's pretty ad hominem, Chad.
>>
>>67324175
>You can't be treble winners without being perfectly balanced.
Of course you fucking can, you cockhound.
>>
>>67323697
no one laughs at mou, everyone respects him as one of the best at his jobs. hes just too much of an asshole so people enjoy it when his teams fail
>>
>>67323416
THIS
>>
>>67324140
His tactics cost Bayern in each of those semis.

Versus Real Madrid
>camp on the edge of the box of the best counter attacking team in the world
>get destroyed on the counter

Versus Barca
>spread the Bayern team across the entire fucking Nou Camp pitch, leaving space everywhere with massive gaps between defence and midfield
>watch on as Messi exploits said space and ends tie before second leg

Versus Atletico
>Go to Calderon, drop Muller, and play diminutive attacking players that Atletico are experts at frustrating
>fail to score crucial away goal
>>
>>67324204
Great argument.
>>
>>67324352
>le muller would have definitely scored in le calderon meme
>>
>>67324352

>play Muller
>he misses penalty that takes them to the final
>>
File: oiu9.png (26 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
oiu9.png
26 KB, 224x225
>>67323437
All he's proven is that you can put any donkey in at Barca and they'll still bang in goals.

>B...b...buh muh record at Bayern!
>Implying that buying the best players off the only team that can challenge you is a tactic

Bayern have gone backwards while improving the squad, I don't even know how the fuck he managed that. The man's a fucking shill, he was exposed for how much of a cuck he is against Madrid.

>Playing against a very good left winger
>Have one of the best right backs in the world
>Play him in midfield
>Twice
>>
>>67324427
You should report your findings to Man City's owners. Clearly you're an expert and they haven't a clue.
>>
>>67324505
>muh appeal to authority because I have no argument

>club owners would NEVER make stupid decisions!

Just piss off
>>
File: cannavaro.jpg (63 KB, 250x347) Image search: [Google]
cannavaro.jpg
63 KB, 250x347
>>67324155
yess
>>
File: ChjLv9hWYAAjjOZ.png (148 KB, 600x475) Image search: [Google]
ChjLv9hWYAAjjOZ.png
148 KB, 600x475
>>
File: pep_meme_01.png (421 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
pep_meme_01.png
421 KB, 1280x738
IS THIS EVEN REAL LIFE?
>>
he's just another episode of le win everything with Messi man

the same will happen to Luis Enrique
>>
>>67324532
What is the argument exactly, Americunt? Because from where I'm standing, I can see a football manager who has won titles in every season he's worked. Yet edgy spastics on the web whose knowledge of the sport comes from vidya are desperately trying to convince the world he's a fraud, despite the evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>67324545
>Cannavaro
It's time for italy to rise again, but with this current shit tier players they can forget it.
>>
This just shows how much of genius Jupp was!

Juppp! Juppp! Juppp! Juppp! Juppp! Juppp! Juppp! Juppp! Juppp! Juppp! Juppp!
>>
>>67324662
Remember Luis Enrique when we was at rome. He was shit desu.
>>
>>67324662
Nobody rates Luis unlike Pep to be fair.
>>
>>67324401
Doesn't have to score. Bayern create more chances with him in the team.
>>
>>67324011
>i rate Penaldo
>>
>>67324675
>Bayernwinsandbuysoffeveryoneelselol

>barcawinslol

Nice """""league"""""" titles you got there
>>
>>67324644
Quite underrated t.b.h.
>>
>>67323613

Send me some Yorkshire tea, laddy.
>>
>>67324780
An admission you have no argument
>>
>>67324155
This. Simeone isn't doing anything extraordinary, Atletico are just using the most effective way to play football.
>>
>>67324808
I think you can get it on Amazon. There was some Yank on /brit/ who said he bought some from there. Quite cheap too.
>>
>>67324675
But you're well aware you're oversimplifying his career. He spent 4 years with the greatest player of all time at his disposal. With world class supporting players like Xavi and Iniesta. Then he spent 3 years at a club that regularly buys their only opponent's best players every summer. League titles were the bare minimum at Bayern.
>>
>>67324742
his celta side wasn't THAT good either. they played attractive football but they weren't world beaters, and they were playing nice football under paco herrara even in the 2nd division before luis enrique was even on celta's radar.

then the guy who came in after luis enrique has that team playing football thats way more complete and way more attractive than luis enrique had them. not saying he wasn't good there, but that he was just part of a good project over there. im not sure how good he is as a manager but i dont think most fans of the sport think of him when they think of the barcelona side he manages, most people just think of the players. with guardiola it was a bit different because everyone sees him as part of that team while luis enrique is more of a passenger.
>>
>>67324850

My local store has some in stock in the imports section. Actually it stocks a lot of British foods for some reason.
>>
>>67324859
Why are you so desperate to shit on his career? Are you Man Utd fan? You seem like one.
>>
>>67324929
Hobnobs?
>>
>>67323091
Didn't watched the game. How did Buyern played?
>>
>>67325012
>Hobnobs

I think so but they do have a bunch of other McVities stuff.

Milkybars, Irn Bru, liquorice all sorts, and a bunch of others stuff.

I grew up in Australia so it's kind of nice having access to similar foods.
>>
>>67324991
Wow you went full "I have no argument so I'll just make presumptions about people I don't know to invalidate their opinions in my own head".
>>
>>67324991

But he's right
>>
>>67325099
I'll ask again; why are you so desperate to shit on his career? You have no real legitimate argument, so what's the motivation?
>>
>>67324700
we had a good midfield with Verratti Marchisio but the latter broke his knee.
we have the juve block in defense for the last time and some good players. we'll see. they could reach the final or lose all three matches
>>
>>67324742
>>67324901

they called him so the team could do whatever they want with an idiot like him
>>
>>67325169
>you have no argument because I say so
>>
>>67325269
I've already asked you what your argument is, and you refused to answer, instead just greentext shitpost like a fat autist
>>
>>67325169
But I do have a legitimate argument: he's walked into two of the greatest squads of modern times. The amazing players at his disposal are far more responsible for his success than he is. Unlike the likes of Mou or Simeone who can make sides greater than the sum of their parts - who don't always need the best players in the world to win.

Luis Enrique is a completely average manager who suddenly became a treble winner when he walked into a Lionel Messi team. Just like Pep.
>>
>>67324614
If only the refs didn't rob them in CL.
>>
>>67325366
Barca were shit when Pep took over. Yes, Rikjaard won the CL in 06, but in his final two seasons Barca flopped. Pep took that bloated, under-performing, underachieving mess and turned them into a treble-winning side and into the team we see today

Regardless of the players you have at your disposable, you simply do not win the things Pep has if you do not possess an ability to coach and manage the game.

So I ask you again, for the third time; why are you so desperate to shit on his career?
>>
File: 1314906152473.jpg (95 KB, 764x632) Image search: [Google]
1314906152473.jpg
95 KB, 764x632
>poop fartiola
>>
>>67325516
Trust us, Pep won't win a single trophy with Manchester City.

Barcelona was destined to become big. Bayern has always been big. If Pep wins next year, I'll see him as one of the best coaches ever.
>>
>>67325760
>Trust us, Pep won't win a single trophy with Manchester City.
Why would I trust you? You simply cannot say with any confidence that he won't win anything when the odds are stacked against you.
>>
>>67325516
Sorry, but Messi 'turned around' Barcelona not Pep.

As you said, they were already CL winners in 2006. They were also semi finalists in 2008, losing narrowly to a very good Man Utd team.

Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol had just been crowned Euro Champions in the summer of 2008. With Xavi player of the tournament.

Messi was leaving his injury-prone teenage years behind him.

Eto'o was still one of the greatest strikers in the world and Henry was desperate for glory.

The idea that Guardiola took that Barca team and moulded them into winners against the odds is sensationalised to say the least. They were destined for greatness with or without him. He happened to be there at the time to reap the rewards of some of the best players of this era hitting their peaks. Just like Luis Enrique is doing now.

It would be silly to say Pep had no influence over that Barca team because he obviously did. I think though that his influence is greatly exaggerated. Pep is a good coach. But he's not proved himself great yet.
>>
>>67323685
Milk cup, Fa cup, league title

EASY TREBLE
>>
where to go to watch replay or highlights of the game senpai
>>
File: 1.jpg (56 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56 KB, 900x900
>>67323671
>2009
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.