[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the £90,000,000 rimjob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>the £90,000,000 rimjob
>>
>chew on it
>>
do you think they wake up every day suicidal? I'm willing to bet nigel pearson does
>>
>>67313369
if he was manager they wouldnt have won it.
>>
EIFFEL FOOKIN' TOWER!!!!!!
>>
They did it for the banter.

RIP in peice.
>>
>>67312894

>eat that shit, luv

Absolute legends
>>
http://deadspin.com/leicester-city-stars-film-depraved-thai-orgy-featurin-1708024692
>>
>>67316840
link to vid, jesus christ im dying
>>
>>67313418
he still took them from league 1 to the PL though and saved them from relegation last year and has got zero credit
>>
>>67312703
>tfw they will never mention this in the movie
These lads are the real reason Leicester did it
>>
>>67316840
>I'm gonna swing on yer tits

What did he mean by this?
>>
they're the heroes Lester deserves but doesn't need right now
>>
>>67316947
They were the main reason Pearson got sacked and Ranieri came in. They'll definitely get mentioned.
>>
>>67312703
"kiss the rings bitch" is going to be the opening and closing line of the lester movie
>>
>>67312703
Why are Brits such filthy faggots?
>>
>>67316870
it's on xvideos m80
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.