[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>win race/match/championship in one sport >celebrate with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 3000.jpg (57 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
3000.jpg
57 KB, 620x372
>win race/match/championship in one sport
>celebrate with paraphernalia of a more famous team you decided to become a lifelong fan of a week before

This triggers me so fucking hard. Happens a bunch in motorsports too.
>>
didn't think people still played snooker
>>
>>67312626
>you decided to become a lifelong fan of a week before
He ain't that asian guy
>>
>>67312626
he has lived in leicester since birth you idiot
>>
>>67312692
Doesn't fucking matter.

If he's a lifelong fan then tweet a picture after in full kit wanker mode celebrating.

Don't bring some other sport into the biggest moment in your own.
>>
>>67312719
iirc he celebrated them winning promotion to the prem when he last won the world title in 2014.
>>
>>67312884
Again.

Doesn't fucking matter.

Literally fill kit wanker level if the thought that goes through your mind before playing the championship match of the sport you've spent your life training for is "better not forget my flag so the lads know I support them"

/sp/ level autismo
>>
>>67312719
NO FUN ALLOWED
If federers club Basel won the champions league the same day as he won the French open you can guarantee he'd do the same, and he's more famous than Basel
>>
>>67312626
>>67312719
>>67312945
lmao
>>
>>67312945
Sound bitter tbqh
>>
>>67312957
And what the fuck does it achieve?

>I won a thing
>I support a team that won a thing

Celebrate winning the thing, if you want to use the elevated level to promote something actually pick a good cause rather than "the lads I support won so I'll throw on an overpriced piece of fabric to make sure everyone knows"
>>
>>67313045
You're not promoting anything. You're just celebrating two things at once

This word gets thrown around a lot but you must be genuinely autistic if you don't understand sentiment
>>
>>67312945
>this autism
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.