[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seriously can't be the only one who think the hatred is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
I seriously can't be the only one who think the hatred is undeserving right? Plus did people forget that they were playing against some of the biggest cunts on the planet known to stir people up?
>>
They acted like entitled brats that wanted the game given to them. Pathetic
>>
>>67312355
After a season of hard work you can expect anyone to be extremely frustrated, especially when one of the biggest matches in the season is against a rival that would be determined to put you down any way possible.

While yes they may have overreacted I think the portrayal of villains they have been given all of a sudden is undeserving
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 960x720
Also reminder that Fabregas is a massive cunt

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-vs-tottenham-cesc-fabregas-sparked-tunnel-bustup-with-spurs-set-for-record-fine-a3238701.html
>>
>>67312334
nobody hated you until 9 of your players tried to break the opposition's legs
>>
>>67312408
it some tottenham nigger pushing that old man over
>>
>>67312453
>your players
Actually part of the /lifelong/ m8, just thought all the shit that Tottenham got was a bit unfair.
>9 yellow cards
>breaking the opponents legs
>implying you wouldn't want to break some Chelsea legs

Honestly would have been better if >we won it at home. Hate the fact that now I feel that >we owe those scums something.
>>
>Muh """"""Beautiful""""""" Football
They always a bunch of cunts if you actually
watch their game
>>
>>67312453
>tried to break the opposition's legs

That's a ridiculous exaggeration. Even Dier's murder tackle was just reckless, not an attempt to actually injure somebody.
>>
>>67312502
Fuckoff bandwagoner, true /lifelong/ want to win it as soon as possible, the nerve is killing us
>>
>>67312506
No, they aren't. Nobody on the team has gotten a red card all season (although a couple of them deserved it yesterday), and the only player who you can justifiably say is "always a cunt" is Alli, who's been suspended twice this season (once for too many yellows, the second time for hitting that West Brom player). Everyone else has been pretty disciplined, Alderweireld hasn't even committed a foul since March.
>>
>>67312515
>Calling me a bandwagoner

Closer to Leicester than you will ever be you third world scum, true /lifelong/ would have preferred to win it by our own hands compared to some racist London fags
>>
I think the biggest joke of the season has gone arsenlel

It went as such

>we're gona win the league
>yes we beat lesta
>LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE SPURS BOTTLED IT HAHAHA.
>>
>>67312334

Did you watch the same game I did? Chelsea, the team that fields Diego Fucking Costa was made to look like the innocent kids caught up in a scrap during that match. I'm glad Hazard tied it up to kill the Spuds' glimmer of hope. Fuck em.
>>
>>67312531
Tbh I always expected Arsenal to pull some sad shit like that. Would be even funnier if they bottle it in the last few matches and end up in 4th again
>>
>>67312531
>2005-2015: "We would win it if Man United/Man City/Chelsea didn't spend so much. Financial doping!"
>2016: All 3 teams implode, still lose to Leicester

They're the only team that really has no excuse. They've had fewer injuries than any of the top 6 teams except Leicester, their manager is the same as he's been for years, they have the same team they had last season, their wage bill is the same....if you told anyone back in August that Man City, Man United, and Chelsea were all going to collapse and asked them to pick the league champion, 95 out of 100 people would have said "Arsenal" (the other 5 would be Liverpool fans).
>>
>>67312529

This is bait right?

>American flag
>Leicester fan
>>
>>67312598
Born and raised in Leicester, Massachusetts la, true /lifelong/ reporting. What part of Leicester are you from?
>>
personally think if you're going to rack up 9 yellows you should at least injure someone desu. our dirty play needs work.
>>
>>67312555
>play the usual light football that >we do
>LMAO fucking cucks letting Costa run all over them
>Actaully fighting (maybe abit too much) and standing up for ourselves
>Risking losing the title and being ridiculed by everyone
>Risking winning the title and being hated by everyone for ruining the fairytale

Being a Spurs fan truely is suffering
>>
Did Tottenham really have a great season? Didn't they mostly benefited from everyone else shitting the bed like Leicester did?
>>
>>67312529
>actually this mad
fuckoff newafag, actual /lifelong/ call each other bandwagoner for months
>>
>>67312618
frog island
>>
Why do Sperm fans still try to act innocent after getting 9 yellows and playing maximum murder-ball?
>>
>>67312696
>falling for the ruse

True /lifelongs/, apart from being apart of Leicester all their life, would also had never fallen for such an easy ruse.
You won't fool anyone you third world bandwagoner
>>
>>67312715
i'm not, we were dirty as fuck. but the title was gone when we drew with west brom if not before, so i just enjoyed us kicking 7 shades of shit out of a team of cunts. walker snotting in his hand and flicking it at costa was a personal highlight desu
>>
File: lel.jpg (18 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
18 KB, 413x395
>>67312571
>the other 5 would be Liverpool fans
>>
nobody hates Spurs, they'd be the "good guys" in any other season, but not this year
also they played pure tughball yesterday, there's no denying it
i still hope they become a solid top 4 contender, i love the way they play normally, i guess they should learn how to handle the pressure
>>
>>67312693
They had an above average season but it's just funny that their "best season in 53 years" gives them 0 (zero) trophies.
>>
The hatred isnt undeserving but it was blown out of proportion. every tackle even the clean ones brought roars from the crowd so that added to the impression

>walker
Tapped pedro on the shin (lol if you think that was a kick) and flung snot at costa after being grabbed by him. Big deal. a yellow for that woulda been harsh. Eventually got a yellow for a yellow worthy tackle.

>rose
Went across his man (willian) that started the fracas that pochettino got involved in. Just handbags after a tactical foul and both players deservedly got yellows. Would have been harsh to give more

>dembele
Inexcusable fair enough. I'd argue eye gouging is worse than biting. But on the pitch he was fine

>kane
Nothing. Last minute yellow for a yellow-worthy tackle

>eriksen
His yellow was for stopping a counter. Perfectly acceptable and he was clean the rest of the match

>vertonghen
Grabbed costas shirt, got a yellow. Nothing else of note

>alderweireld
Didnt even commit a foul

>dier
Shoulda seen two yellows. Ref bottled that but nothing deserving of a retrospective ban. Was a cunt in the second half

>lamela
Stepped on cescs hand while he was walking. could be a red but the ref saw it and deemed it accidental after having a word with him. Not sure about this one but the FA will defend clattenburg here

>Son
Nothing

>mason
Yellow for a tackle, normal

>Davies, chadli
Came on and didn't do anything

So realistically there should have been two red cards yesterday. One wasn't seen and will result in a lengthy ban, and the other was an ignored second yellow. There weren't any horrific leg breaking tackles and there was one eye gouging incident which will be duly punished

Meanwhile, you could argue that ivanovic could have received a second yellow and costa somehow avoided cards too. There's footage of costa apparently biting vorm but it's not clear enough imo

There's nothing systematically wrong with spurs they're not a dirty team. A combination of things happened that overwhelmed them
>>
>>67312693
They're about to break their points total record, which in any other seen would just be enough for top 4. So it's their best season in decades but not something amazing that deserved a premier league title a la Liverpool in 13/14

They're also partly responsible for the other big teams not getting points considering they only lost to man utd out of the big teams so that caused a points swing
>>
yfw spurs get points deducted for being unable to control themselves against Chelsea.

would be the ultimate icing on the cake.

apparantly FA are "looking into the issue and refuse to comment" on whether points will be deducted or not
>>
>>67312531
why is it the same Irish livershit """""fan""""" posting this in every thread? """""your"""""" team has NEVER won a Premier League title.
>>
>>67313432
>american tryhards
>>
>club supported by jews
>hatred undeserving
>>
It's not hate, it's sheer humour seeing Spurs choke yet again, except this time it was in one of their biggest games ever and they decided to kick the shit out of everyone and be stupid. Gotta love Spurs, even with Arsenal being such a bunch of pathetic bottlejobs Totnum will always somehow be worse.
>>
Whoever was in second was always going to be the target for the hate from the "big teams". They were enraged by their own failures this year but couldn't get away with aiming it at the darlings Leicester. Spurs have been 5 points or more adrift for a while now, but people bought into the sky "title race" fairly easy, in a way to make themselves feel like winners
>>
quintessential spurs this
>>
>>67313603

I agree

Leicester were nailed on for 3 weekends by now

Everyone is bored of the Leicester story, yesterday was anti climatic
>>
>>67312857
I have no idea what Dembele was thinking, he's been fine all season and then he just goes and does something like that.
>>
>>67313705
Yeah, glad it's done for now. Not overly interested in watching their remaining games either.
>>
>>67313723
Didn't think he had it in him. Nice to see the soft underbelly of spurs getting replaced with fiery temper. Now to learn to use it to their advantage
>>
>>67312857
>Rose
Deserved a red, he tackled( a yellow worthy one) Willian and just after he went after him and pushed him first which lead to both of them being booked. The only reason pochettino came in was to prevent him from getting a red. He later commited a second yellow worthy tackle( he didn't even Touch the ball)
>>
>>67312693
Only 2 teams shat the bed, Liverpool and Chelsea
>>
>>67313899
City towards the end, but they have a much bigger fish to fry and a manager in his way out. Liverpool aren't top 4 contenders at the moment.
>>
>>67312334
Hello non-American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when an American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve /sp/ for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just an American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by an American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidently read an American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent Americans ruining football.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.