[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spurs showed their true colours last night. https://www.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: sputs cunts.png (1 MB, 1266x576) Image search: [Google]
sputs cunts.png
1 MB, 1266x576
Spurs showed their true colours last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jw3DlGalkc

No respect, pure fucking violence. Can't handle the pressure, acting like a bunch of whiny entitled kids. Half these players shouldn't be allowed to set foot on the pitch for Tottenham for the next two games.

>PREMIER LEAGUE RECORD FOR MOST YELLOW CARDS IN A GAME FOR A TEAM
>SHOULD HAVE HAD TWO REDS AMONG THEM AS WELL

Fucking disgusting behaviour.
>>
Pretty much just Kane and Eriksen looked like they were more interested in winning than fouling Chelsea players, it was bizarre performance.
>>
>>67312048
I don't know why they were so salty, even if they won they would have only delayed the inevitable.
>>
how many fedoras do you own?
>>
>>67312048
That's just one game In the entire season where they were under title pressure as well as a London derby away.
Oh and take in consideration that they are all young immature players.
But that doesn't excuse everything, Dembele must pay for the eye gouge
>>
>>67312110
nah, it's obvious they all (manager included) cracked under the pressure of the inevitability of choking the league away to leicester
>>
>>67312156
Tottenham didn't choke, they were never first so they never actually lost the title.
>>
>>67312048
Spurs made Costa look like a nice passive guy. This ugly streak could be what separated them from other teams this year.
>>
It was so intense. Wish every football match was like this, just without those purposely nasty fouls like Lamela's hand step and Dembelé's eye gouge
>>
>>67312230
Remember Del Alli is also banned for punching someone

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QoHLG5Pm10
>>
>>67312048
>Spurs showed their true colours last night.

Not really, it was bizarrely out of character for the whole team (except maybe Dier, who has been making reckless tackles all season). Tottenham haven't had a single player sent off all season, and until the Chelsea game none of them deserved it. I hate that this is how so many people are going to view Spurs now.
>>
>>67312048
Anyone who actually watches football knows Spurs are cunts anyway, this is nothing new. Disgusting club from top to bottom
>>
Walker and Rose reverted back to the shite morons they'd been for their entire careers apart from the last 9 months
>>
>>67312048
>niggers chimping out

And?
>>
>>67312156
>choking the league away

Yeah, they had the league all wrapped up a few days ago when they were 7 points behind. Can't believe they choked and are now 7 points behind, stunning collapse.
>>
>>67312156
One thing though, they weren't actually under any pressure. They had a big chase but nothing to lose, so that they managed to crack under pressure when there wasn't any to begin with is impressive
>>
File: tis'tottenham.jpg (74 KB, 1134x680) Image search: [Google]
tis'tottenham.jpg
74 KB, 1134x680
S' Tot'nam, lads
>>
What they showed is that their human, just that

The ref also allowed this to happen. One red and it would have subsided.
>>
>>67312048
I laughed so hard when people call them play """""Beautiful"""""" Football, if people watch their match closely you can see they act like a bunch of scum everytime
>>
>>67312186

they were never first because they kept choking

>throw away 2-0 lead
>losing to poocastle
>giving up a lead to draw against 10 man arsenal
>>
>>67312254
>Anyone who actually watches football knows Spurs are cunts anyway

Really? I've only been watching since 2010, but I was under the impression that Tottenham have traditionally had a reputation for being lightweights, kind of like a discount version of Arsenal. I've never seen anything particularly nasty from their players until this season.
>>
>>67312186
Who the fuck keeps regurgitating this tired meme?
>perform well all season
>finish 2nd
>push for the title and keep the race exciting for a bit
>players clearly want to win the fucking league
>nah they didn't lose it
>>
>>67312291
>One red and it would have subsided.

This. He should have sent off Danny Rose in the first half, everybody would have calmed down quickly.

>>67312300
>throw away a 2-0

When they were already 8 points behind Leicester...

>>losing to poocastle

Wasn't that in December, when Tottenham were in 3rd or 4th?

>giving up a lead to draw against 10 man arsenal

They were down 1-0 at the half and ended up getting a point
>>
So was throwing the EL the right choice in the end?
>>
>>67312323
>>nah they didn't lose it

Of course they lost it. All 19 teams that finished below Leicester lost it. What he's saying is that they didn't choke because they were never in first place. Choking is Liverpool in 2014, Man United in 2012, Liverpool in 2009, Liverpool in 2002, or Liverpool in 1991.
>>
>>67312328
I think so. Kane desperately needed a rest, he had played nearly every game of the season up to that point and Tottenham had no backup striker. Also, Alli and Dier were both injured. There was no way that Tottenham were going to beat Dortmund without Kane, Alli, and Dier anyway, might as well rest the whole team.
>>
>>67312339
>Liverpool
can't catch a break
>>
>>67312339

Don't forget Liverpool in 1989, choking the title away at home with literally the last kick of the season
>>
>>67312253
>it was bizarrely out of character for the whole team

No, it wasn't. Plenty of title races were lost and teams kept their cool, because they're solid, professional players. The only real meltdowns you see in top football nowadays are in the clashitco.

Deep down, tottenham players felt entitled (ha, geddit, enTITLEd) and it showed. If they'd started slipping earlier, they would have melted down earlier.

They couldn't keep their cool when it mattered (after Hazard's goal they still had enough time to sneak in a goal) and that revealed all about the team's personality that we needed to see.
>>
>>67312303
>I've only been watching since 2010
Opinion completely disregarded. Thick amerifats with your plastic franchises
>>
>>67312399
Give him a break you cunt, he's trying, unlike most >MUH SEMEN SLURPING trolls on this board
>>
>>67312048
>Literally the best form they've been in years
>Fucking multiple chimpouts in one game
Fucking disgusting display. Chelsea isn't an angel of a team either, but even Costa wasn't as bad as usual.
>>
>>67312388

Also in 1989 when 96 choked to death.
>>
It's like the entire team threw a tantrum.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.