[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Britbongs have to act like special snowflakes when >pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Boavista.png (27 KB, 241x251) Image search: [Google]
Boavista.png
27 KB, 241x251
Why do Britbongs have to act like special snowflakes when >pic related did it first.

No. "Lestah" aren't the first underdogs to win the title.

We did it 16 years ago and I don't remember /sp/ getting this happy back then.
>>
>>67311262
No one cares about the Portuguese league Alberto
>>
>implying /sp/ even existed back then
>>
how many hundreds of millions of pounds did the other teams spend on their squads
>>
>>67311295
>implying portuguese clubs have hundreds of millions of pounds
>>
Nobody cares with your irrelevant league barbosa
>>
There was no 4chan back then, Manuel.
Now get your ass back to the bakery. Those breads aren't going to bake themselves.
>>
>>67311262
>FInish 6th, 2nd and 4th in the 3 seasons before title win
Not even comparable to Leicester's title win. Also no one cares about the Portuguese League.
>>
kaiserslautern won in 1998 after being promoted senpai
>>
>>67311359
Exactly
>>
>>67311359
That's the point you mong.

Top tier Portuguese is lower midtable of EPL
>>
>>67311510
Remind me what happened the last time the current SECOND BEST TEAM IN THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD faced the portuguese champion?
>>
>>67311645
Your league is so meaningless I honestly don't know who your champ is. Which worthless team is it?
>>
>>67311262

Did /sp/ even exists 16 years ago lad?
>>
>>67311262
>browsing this place for 20 years
Are you the wizard casting all the meme magic spells?
>>
>>67311499
If top tier are poor imagine how poor the low tier are. Boavista didn't have 1/10 of Leicester budget.
>>
File: MontpellierChampions.jpg (65 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
MontpellierChampions.jpg
65 KB, 640x400
>>67311262
We have a better exemple in France

Montpellier HSC, which is meme tier club won the championship in 2012 before the P$G domination
>>
>>67313062
So a very very shit team won a very shit league.

>>67311470
Disregarding this thread.
>>
>>67313104
Exactly, and other countries have their underdogs too, but nooooooooooo! Lesta is special.
>>
>>67313104
BASED MARCO ESTRADA

PAPICHE-KUN
>>
>claim you can only win pl with oil billions
>money league
>no one will ever win it

>leicester win
>beat everyone else
>hurr why is this important other teams have done this

Why are you so stupid
>>
Wait, Boavista was involved in Apito Dourado - doesn't that make their title tainted anyway? Plus they financially shat the bed to get there and quickly faded to obscurity.
>>
>>67314723
Get your facts out of here.
>>67311262
OP, kill yourself. Serioulsy, do you really think it's the same thing? Because, it isn't.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.