[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lose twice to the saints >champion Nice "sport"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 666x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 666x559
>lose twice to the saints
>champion

Nice "sport" you got there
>>
This meme makes no sense, idiot. Leicester lost to Arsenal twice and are still champions.
>>
Can an Ameribible please explain to me why the Oakland Raiders arent Egghand world champions? They beat Denver in a single 60 minute game
>>
>>67311144
>be Irish and starving
>lose most of your population to the United States in the 20th century

Thanks for the cheap labor laddy ;)
>>
>>67311164
Liverpool beat Leicester once. Can they be champions?
>>
>>67311179
I assume Americans would think so
>>
>>67311179
Well our league system doesnt decide our league winner from a single elimination tournament so that is why friend
>>
>>67311144

Is potatoes a sport?
>>
>Reminder that the 12th best team can become the champion in the nfl
>Reminder that it is literally better to tank and finish last than it is to finish mid table
>>
>>67311195
neither does the NFL
what was the point of the thread again ?
>>
>Arsenal beat Leicester twice
>Chelsea beat Arsenal twice
>Man City beat Chelsea twice
>Tottenham beat Man City twice
>Leicester beat Tottenham

>this triggers the amerilard
>>
>>67311209
>your position indicated how good you are
>complaining about something that makes leagues more balanced,so there are "Leicesters" every year
britcucks, everyone
>>
>>67311218
>what was the point of the thread again ?
Drunk Irishmen
>>
>>67311231
To be fair, they're triggered at the idea that all those teams even play each other twice. Forget the results of those games.
>>
>>67311218
>neither does the NFL
Except it VERY CLEARLY does
>>
>>67311239
...why would that trigger us?
>>
>>67311239

in most american sports each team plays each other team multiple times
>>
File: 1460869947231.png (213 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1460869947231.png
213 KB, 360x360
>non american flags commenting on real sports
>>
>>67311239
They are trigged by the fact that teams can play everyone and that can't decide a champ from that
>>
>>67311233
>Your position indicates how good you are
No fucking shit monkey, of course it does.

>muh balance, muh yearly Leicester

1) you are literally vouching for a system that rewards and encourages teams to throw away the last quarter of their season. If that isn't cucked then nothing is.

2) When everyone is a Leicester then no one is. American underdogs are plastic as fuck because they're not really underdogs. Everyone gets a huge opportunity to "have their turn" at being good because their rivals literally help turn them into better team. It's participation medal bullshit and it makes any underdog story forced as fuck.

There's nothing underdog about millions of dollars, first pick at the best new prospects in the league, and an easy schedule.
>>
File: 1457645531957675.jpg (17 KB, 322x242) Image search: [Google]
1457645531957675.jpg
17 KB, 322x242
>>67311164
Yeah they did
>>
>>67311179
In the USA they might be.
>>
>>67311144

Better than soccer or rugby.

I swear, the way you faggots dick around with the ball you should all just stop and start sucking and fucking.
>>
>>67311627
>His national sports includes a game for school girls

Why do you all play and watch a game for school girls? Netball is only played by school girls here.
>>
>>67311612

Fuck you and your couch you fuck.

I hope you can count your goals as a Pakistani is fucking your wife.
>>
>>67311661

>making shit up

Oh, it's that guy.

I have no idea, what in the fuck you're talking about.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (12 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
12 KB, 261x193
>>67311677
You all watch netball.
>>
>>67311688

Yeah, I still don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

We're busy being awesome while you do your whole gay butfucking thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wgfw8rCguw
>>
Yes, this is because of the specific format of a club league.

See, in this kind of competition all teams will play a total of 2 games against eachother: one game at their home stadium, another game in the other team's stadium.

The goal is simple: whichever team has the most points at the end of the season will be crowned champions.

But now the hard part will start for you. Because there is no play-off system, you need to be able to track other team's performances at the same time in order to calculate a team's chances to win the title. It will take some practice to wrap your head around it.

As the season draws to a close, the amount of games -and thus the amount of points to be won- will be limited. This slims down the number of possible scenario's. A given team may have gained a significant lead in points that exceeds the maximum amount of points the second-ranked team can accumulate over the remaining games. In this context, team A can be crowned champions if team B fails to win the minimum amount of points to keep their mathematical possibilities of winning the title real.

I know this is a lot to process right now, but soon enough you'll get a hang of it. Good luck, potatonigger!
>>
>>67311720

Yeah you're right it's unfair to compare one sport. Let's look at baseba-
>>
>>67311729

It's not the same as fucking your sister which should improve your ability to understand it.
>>
File: field hockey(2).jpg (426 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
field hockey(2).jpg
426 KB, 2100x1500
>>67311745
What's that other league in the US? Hocke-
>>
>>67311762

Splitting sentences and making bad jokes might work in the UK but here, you're a fucking retard.

Nice picture friend. We left the Empire because you sucked a mad donkey dick and we weren't into that.
>>
File: post2.jpg (25 KB, 439x388) Image search: [Google]
post2.jpg
25 KB, 439x388
>>67311788
It's alright friend, there is no need to be upset. I'll stop talking about the school girl sports you play. Are you at least as manly in similar sports that our men play? Or are you also complete pursues in that too? If we look at footba-

Oh. How embarassing.
>>
>>67311814

You keep putting the Olympics in third-world garbage parties because you're dumb as fuck.

Playing soccer in Brazil for no reason when we could have it here. Or the Olympics there because hey, why not find ten dead bodies when you're trying to row a boat?
>>
This thread is the most ruthless out of the whole lot

Guarantee this amerifat kills himself
>>
>>67311851

Not before you.

Now why don't you chase aboriginals around with horses?

If I pushed the banter, I knew an Australian would show up.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.