[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they, dare I say it, bigger than Liverpool?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Are they, dare I say it, bigger than Liverpool?
>>
Obviously, what kind of question is that?
>>
Maybe if they get 17 more titles and 5 cls
>>
>>67310853
m-muh istree la
>>
currently, yeah
>>
>>67310853
>muh history
I can't wait to see Liverpool players get tapped by Leicester.
>>
>>67310872
>big club
>people like them

Only one friendo
>>
We (Liverpool) will win it next season, just you watch, the only reasons we didn't win this season is cause of injuries, and not having based klopp from the get go

if it wern't for that we definantely could of won the league instead of leicester
>>
Give them a few years and hopefully it will be so.
>>
>>67310901
>we
>that flag

haha within months you'll be a pouncy leicester fan
>>
Well yeah they are, Liverpool have never won the premier league and I'm sure Leicester are more famous world wide than them.
>>
On the radio (I think) they had quotes from Americans about Leicester for some reason. No fucking idea why a NORTHANTS radio station was using quotes from the US with some stupid analogy about baseball or something. They'll have a big cash influx from the win locally, and it even seems to have been a genuine global thing.

I can't see them losing many players and in fairness, they weren't carried. Three out of the four times I saw them play this season they were brilliant - the whole team. Realistically, they aren't going to lose half the team, which is what it would take to kill them. Plenty of the team is older or knows Leicester is the best they'll ever get.

Leicester are my most local premier league team, but I don't support them - or anyone. I just really like watching football. Wish I had gone to see them this season.
>>
File: 1462223838291.jpg (313 KB, 1692x777) Image search: [Google]
1462223838291.jpg
313 KB, 1692x777
like water off a ducks back
>>
>>67311084
>muh history
>>
Right now they are the second biggest club in the Uk behind Arsenal
>>
>>67311100
>Facts
>>
File: peter_capaldi_2374167b.jpg (65 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
peter_capaldi_2374167b.jpg
65 KB, 620x387
>>67310901
>could of
>>
>>67311084
so no Premier league titles? nice "club"
>>
>>67311084
>Counting a completely different competition

We're discussing the EPL here
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>67311084
>>
>>67311084
>No titles in living memory
Literally Leeds tier
>>
>>67311159
>zero premier League titles
>can't qualify for the Champions league
>bigger than Leicester

lmao
>>
>Zero premiership titles
>Last big title was a decade ago
>eternal mid table
>>
>>67311084
division 1 = skybet championship, not the barclays premier league
>>
>>67311084
You've never won the premier league
>>
>>67310840
Are Blackburn? (where are they now?)
>>
>>67311084

That right there is the same argument New York Yankees fans use. Nevermind the fact that they are absolute garbage now, because Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, and Mickey Mantle all played for them years ago!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.