[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mark Schwarzer appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
>Schwarzer becomes the third Australian, after Robbie Slater (Blackburn) and Mark Bosnich (Manchester United) to claim an EPL crown.
>He is the first goalkeeper to be involved in back-to-back titles for two different clubs and just the second player to do so.
>At 43, he’s also the oldest EPL winner

Get in here lads and appreciate Australia's Brave Mark Schwazer
>>
lets not forget that he won 2 in a row without playing a minute
>>
you don't get a prem medal if you don't play enough games you silly shithouse
>>
did we win the world cup again?
>>
>two league winning sides
>zero medals

JUST
>>
absolfuckinglutley based 2bh
>>
>>67309910
cant the club pay for a player to be awarded the medal if they dont play the required amount of games?
>>
>>67312742
the manager gets given 40 medals to give out, if you play more than 5 games you automatically get one of the 40

the club can pay to get extra medals to give out
>>
>epl
Nothing sounds as cringy as people saying that
>>
>>67312742
No
I dont know what the number of games requirement is but if its low enough, Lester could play him in goal for the last 3 games and maybe thats enough to claim a medal. I dont think it is though, I think they number is at least 5
>>
He deserves it for how GOAT he was at bolton tbqhwy
>>
>In the 2015-16 season Schwarzer became the first player ever to win two consecutive premier league medals at 2 different clubs without playing a single minute
>>
>>67309952
>>67309910
reserve goalkeepers get medals, and managers can ask for additional medals beyond the 40-man allocation.

marky got a medal last season and will get a medal this season
>>
>>67312784
oh nvm I was thinking of someone else lol
>>
>>67312802
middlesborough m8
>>
>>67309845
Germany's brave Mark Schwarzer
>>
>>67312774
never heard of BPL lad?
>>
Didn't it used to be 10 appearances minimum to get a medal? There's only 17 players that even qualify for that.
>>
I wonder how many Aussies have Premier League Winners medals?
Cheeky gits.
>>
>>67313293
Yeah until like 2 years ago
>>67313295
3 like OP said
>>
why are wales scotland and ireland so shit at football when they're right next to england?
>>
>>67313315
Because.
>>
>>67313315
england probably pull a germany and steal any good young players from neighbouring countries, or those countries just suck massive dick
>>
>this is how Australians succeed

Reminds me of that Australian speed skater who won gold at the winter olympics simply because everyone else slipped up at the last lap.
>>
>>67313396
>all those irish olympic gold medals

>>
>>67313396
Thats based steven bradbury m8. I saw him once at the harp, but the bloke was too embaresed to get up and do karoake. I'm pretty sure he knew how meme his victory was
>>
>>67313403
We have more leprechaun pots of gold than Australia do. You muppets don't even have any folklore.
>>
>>67313403
Yes. We have loads. Mainly for boxing,
Problem?
>>
>>67313443
our folklore is based around how ireland used to be relevant
>>
>>67313396
>Pulling a Bradbury
>>
File: convicted.png (44 KB, 485x865) Image search: [Google]
convicted.png
44 KB, 485x865
>>67313444
not seeing you on the list, bro.
>>
>>67313473
Any medallist with an Irish surname is counted.
>>
>>67313499
more for us then
>>
>>67313473
LGTSS

>worst germany
>>
>>67313473
Think about how young and small this country is and then look at that fucking medal tally.

Fucking GOAT penal colony right there.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.