[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's 2012 >be Danny Ferry >have good management
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1421815288112s.jpg (7 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1421815288112s.jpg
7 KB, 250x232
>it's 2012
>be Danny Ferry
>have good management career with contending teams like the Spurs and Cavs
>get hired as GM by one of the most consistently mediocre teams in sports history, the Atlanta Hawks
>gut the team, get rid of cancers like Josh Smith and Joe Johnson, bring in actually good players
>fire shit-tier Larry Drew, hire Popovitch's protege
>3 years later they're a 60 win team and make it to the conference finals for the first time ever
>not able to enjoy the fruits of your labor because you were fired for reading another person's vaguely racist remarks during a conference call for a player that you were trying to sign
>no other team will touch you because they don't want to deal with the SJW response
>watch as Tristan Thompson literally wipes his ass with Al "Charmin" Horford, the final shitty contract you couldn't get rid of, for the second year in a row in the playoffs
>watch as the Hawks new GM signs Al Horford to a max over the summer, ushering in the return of Hawks mediocrity for years to come
>goes to /sp/
>there's not even any dank memes about your former teams playoff series, it's all OKC-Spurs and soccer trash

Will Danny Ferry commit suicide this summer? Will I?
>>
Nobody cares about atl sports, especially the people in atlanta
>>
I got broads in Atlanta
>>
Tell Ferry to come to the Sixers. We could use a GM who isn't an incompetent retard.
>>
I know a lot of people within the organization and he still works for the Hawks. it just isn't public. Every decision they make goes through Danny. He was never fired he
>>
>>67310980
twistindopeleanandafantah
>>
>>67309238
Horford probably isn't getting signed after this playoff performance, dude has fallen off hard, historically he's a top 5 playoff performer but this year he's averaging lower stats across the board. Shit's weak.

Also, see
>>67312747

Ferry still lives in Atlanta. He's "retired."
cough*bullshit*cough
>>
Hawks won't resign Horford. Too much money. They will resign Bazemore and bring in someone like Festus Ezeli or Ian Mahinmi. And we will have another second round exit next year.

I wish they would shock me and the rest of Atlanta and offer someone like Andre Drummond a max contract. But they won't.
>>
>Hawksposting on /sp/

Mah niggas
>>
>>67312890
>I wish they would shock me and the rest of Atlanta and offer someone like Andre Drummond a max contract. But they won't.

They might, this is the ownership group's first true offseason, we're gonna have to see how deep their pockets are, the majority owner is a gajillionaire so it won't be shocking if they actually try to scoop up some #1 name. Of course, this being ATL, they're gonna trade of Okafor or some other nonsense

Anon though you should be excited, this is progress! Eternal 2nd round exits are better than eternal 1st round exits, that will eventually entice a big name to come get the Hawks over the hump
>>
>>67312962

I hope. They have the money. They have the space. Just pull the fucking trigger for once.
>>
>>67313052
they're also building a training facility ITP, so I think it's really only a matter of time before top talent gets attracted. Probably not this year, though
>>
File: fuk.png (224 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
fuk.png
224 KB, 600x335
>korver 37 minutes = 3 points
>lamar patterson 1 minute = 3 point
>>
I thought for a bit that I wanted KD but now I want nothing more than for him to stay in OKC. I would love to us keep baze and make a grab for Drummond. If Dennis can play like last night consistently then I'm content with getting rid of the last two niggers on the team in Teague and Scott.
>>
>Basketball
fuck off m8

>>>/asp/
>>
>>67315159

Fuck you. Mike Scott is a solid player.
>>
File: 0001.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>67315554
>hating on America's best sport
Pic related
>>
>>67315554
>Not liking the only sport with non stop action that is watchable on TV

lemme guess you're a racist?
>>
Will Dennis ever be consistent?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.