[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck, I missed the game thread. Please tell me there are screencaps.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Spurs-vs-Blues.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Spurs-vs-Blues.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
Fuck, I missed the game thread. Please tell me there are screencaps. Especially when Hazard scored.
>>
so you missed the thread, but watched the game?
>>
>>67308866
I just went to bed after 2-0
and the threads were so shit at that point, they were /b/ tier
>>
>>67308898
>so you missed the thread, but watched the game?

Yes, I was at a bar with friends watching it.
>>
>>67308866
Checked.

Someone get this man what he wants, those dub dubs demand it.
>>
there's an archive you know

http://archive.4plebs.org/sp/
>>
>>67309095

Thank you anon!!!
>>
>>67308917
>At a bar
>With friends
Its okay mate, you don't have to lie to us
>>
File: hazardwinsthepremierleague.webm (2 MB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
hazardwinsthepremierleague.webm
2 MB, 640x358
here you go. to break it down, tottenham went up 2-0 in first half. lesterlads and sp were sorta freaking out but accepting the inevitable spurs win. tottenham chimping out starts

2nd half

BASED HAZARD subs in for chelsea. tottenham chimpingout continues as chelsea moves the ball down the pitch more efficiently.

Chelsea manage to score goal on a header. score is 2-1. sp starts to freak the fuck out. tottenham chimpout reaching critical levels. start playing total murderball, totally unfocused when getting the ball in chelseas box.

willian continues to be a god. eventually hard work pays off as he gets ball off to hazard and pic related happens. sp chimps out harder than tottenham.

tottenham have more than enough time to score winner (~6minutes + 6 more of stoppage) but cant keep level head and go on to chimpout EVEN HARDER. chelsea play smart and patient, keep tottenham out of scoring opportunities. chelsea finish game with possession in tottenham penalty box.

tottenham chimpout reaches critical mass after game, near brawl ensues as both teams exit the field in same tunnel. sp is literally euphoric. 4chan mods freak out as well, accidentally starting 2 stickies on lesterlad celebratory threads. lester wins the title
>>
>>67309403

meant to say chelsea scored the first goal on a corner. corner hits cahill, has excellent finish right into middle of the goal. tottenham gk btfo
>>
>>67309403

cheers for that fellow /lifelong/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.