[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know it's statistically impossible but what if every game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26 KB, 470x313
I know it's statistically impossible but what if every game in the Premier League was a draw?
>>
Away goals tiebreakers fucking everywhere is all i got
>>
The number of goals would be used as tiebreaker.
>>
>>67307704
>Statistically impossible

It's time for me to introduce you to Ligue 1
>>
>>67307704
Team with most artful flops and fairy prancers win

What a beautiful game
>>
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/8713867/play-off-chance-in-premier-league

There's a playoff chance in the EPL if both the points and goals are tied.
>>
I know it's statistically impossible but what if two hockey teams never scored in a playoff overtime?
>>
>>67308677
They'd stop the game eventually and continue it the next day probably.
>>
I know it's statistically impossible but what if the MLB All Star game goes to extra innings and nobody scores?
>>
>>67308698
NHL playoff hocky goes on till it's over

6/7 OT periods arent unheard of
>>
>>67308715

Who gives a shit about the all star game?
>>
>>67308770
decides home field broseph
>>
I know it's statistically impossible but what if an NFL game had more game than commercial?
>>
>>67308815

Nfl would have to close bro
>>
>>67308745
If it hits 10 OT, I'd reckon they stop for the time being
>>
File: Laughing bear.jpg (107 KB, 720x618) Image search: [Google]
Laughing bear.jpg
107 KB, 720x618
>>67307704
>>67307755
>mfw, every game ended 0-0

What now fuckers?
>>
>>67308745
And what about 15 overtimes? Eventually, fatigue and sleep deprivation make it an safety hazard to continue indefinitely.
>>
>>67309065
Isn't it basically like that anyway?
>>
>>67309014
>>67309157
Usually by then one side will be so sleep deprived that's they'll just royally fuck up.

Look up Patrick Kane's Overtime winner against the Blues. There is absolutely no way that play would have happened in regulation.
>>
>>67309014
>>67309157

Maybe, but for those same reasons someone will score before then

And i was wrong, lonegest nhl game ever was only 6 OT, and that was in the 30s

3 or 4 OT and theres a noticable drop off in the level of play, it becomes a battle of atrition
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.