[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THAT IS AN OFFENSIVE FOUL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10
File: 0936338001445635290_filepicker.jpg (125 KB, 850x622) Image search: [Google]
0936338001445635290_filepicker.jpg
125 KB, 850x622
THAT IS AN OFFENSIVE FOUL
>>
I DON"T HAVE A DOG IN THIS RACE
>>
THE REST OF THIS PLAY DOES NOT MATTER
>>
It is.

Watching this dogshit team get blown the fuck out will be even more enjoyable now.
>>
KEK cwebb probably has money on sa winning it all. Dude has a gambling addiction
>>
>Bibby headbutts kobes elbow.gif
>>
He's right.

based c Webb
>>
Why be mad? Is only game
>>
He's right but wow he got so asshurt lol

It sounds like me when that happens to my favorite team, he definitely has something in the Spurdoras
>>
They got the ball and had a timeout, chose to take a three instead of using it. Stay mad
>>
I DONT EVEN RACE DOGS
>>
>>67307068
Webber was so triggered
>>
File: frh3wpns420.jpg (55 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
frh3wpns420.jpg
55 KB, 480x445
cwebb getting Vietnam flashbacks from all those times the refs fucked the kings in the playoffs
>>
>>67307141
because the refs fucked him as a player
>>
How much is he getting fined tomorrow? When will they put based jvg with cwebb for maximus buthhurtus ?
>>
It was
>>
>>67307068
He sounded pissed lads
>WE HAVE THE BEST REFS OF ANY SPORT, YOU CANT DO THAT
>YOU HAVE TO HOLD EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE, YOU CANT ACCUSE KD/RUSSELL WESTBROOK AND NOT HOLD EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE
>>
>>67307214
>>67307223
>>
>Ginobli on the line, not giving any space like he's supposed to
>gets brushed up against accidentally
>flops like a faggot
>HURR DAT'S A FOUL

stupid as fuck
>>
>>67307141
>>67307214
You'd be mad too if you got fucked by the refs in order to push a rapist. Based Webber should have won at least one ring.
>>
honestly fuck the spurs they deserve to get refballed every single play
>>
webber got flashbacks to the kings/lakers wcf
>>
Based Webb telling it like it is.
>>
>>67307223
>not from when he called a timeout against UNC
>>
What is this, a Dook game?
>>
>TIME OUT TIME OUT!!
>>
>>67307287
https://youtu.be/awg19u8Jk8o
>>
I can't be the only one who heard a voice in the background right before Webber finally shut up. I swear the voice said "Watch what you say Webb" or something like that

Anyway, no way refs missed that foul. He was staring right at them. He either had a brain lapse and saw it but didn't think anything of it, intentionally ignored it to let the game end faster, or the game was rigged in favor of OKC.

Either way, that guy should not be a referee for playoff games.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1280x1172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1280x1172
>Chris webber puts all of his money into a restaurant in Sacramento that closes
>teeters on bankruptcy
>saves up his meager take from commentating and puts it all on San Antonio despite getting shit odds
>they lose to the chokelahoma shitty blunder
>chimps out about it

o i am laffin
>>
>>67307329
SAVAGE
>>
>>67307267
How the fuck do you accidentally hit someone in the chest with your free arm and a ball in the other hand and then jump and throw the ball?
>>
>>67307343
They got the ball back so it evens out but yeah you can't miss that call
>>
File: seinfeld-kramer-pimp-strut.gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld-kramer-pimp-strut.gif
3 MB, 400x300
IM NOT EVEN RACIST, DAWG
>>
Are we all sure Manu wasn't flopping? I seriously can't tell.
>>
>>67307420
doesnt' matter if he was, you can't push a guy off when you're inbounding as well as he had a very slow 5 seconds inbounding limit.
>>
>>67307385
But the point See Web was making (and he's right) is that the game should not have gotten to that point. The whistle should have been blown immediately following the elbow. Your mentality as a referee shouldn't be "Well, that was an obvious foul. I should blow the whistle. Wait, Spurs got the ball back. I'll just pretend it never happened. It evens out right?"
>>
>>67307101
>watching the consistently boring Spurs win again will be fun

Lol no
>>
Reminder that the Spurs still got the ball.
Reminder that the Spurs still had a timeout.
Reminder that Patty threw up an airball on a wide-open three.
Reminder that Aldridge still got the offensive rebound.

The Spurs had like a billion chances after that play.
>>
>>67307475
No one would've given a shit if the Spurs scored, especially Webb who had money on the game
>>
>>67307469
You also can't have any part of your body over the sideline on a inbounds play

Oh and you also can't flop. But you're a Spurs fan so you watching Manu flop is like breathing at this point
>>
>>67307267
>gets brushed up against accidentally
>accidentally
>as in accidentally
>or happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected

sure OKCuck fan

>>67307343
also Russ got a phantom call in the first for some FTs

>>67307420
you'll never know but Manu got what he was looking for

it's like that kid yapping at you until you throw the first punch to get you in trouble then you fall for it the discussions shifts

>>67307523
if things weren't so crazy and scrappy Pop could have called a time out
>>
>tfw believe refs shouldnt call anything in the last moments of the game and let the players decide the game
>tfw the spurs got robbed
Who /mixedfeelings/ here
>>
File: MOVE BITCH.webm (1 MB, 728x408) Image search: [Google]
MOVE BITCH.webm
1 MB, 728x408
>>
billy donovon mafia confirmed
>>
>>67307475

Maybe if the flopping Argentinian faggot didn't step over the line and fail to give three feet or space, or make a career out of exaggerating contact, then he might have gotten the call. :^)
>>
Okc coach is so based.
>>
>>67307535
I'm assuming you mean that if the Spurs scored, nobody would have brought up the foul?
That's a bunch of shit because you see the fans and players on the bench as well as Manu himself react to it as soon as it happened. Stop it.
>>
>>67307068
No it wasn't Chris
>>
Billy Donovan lying thru his fucking teeth right now.

How can he keep a straight face?
>>
>>67307223
This. Its probably frustrating as fuck when refs don't call these blatant fouls and never have to answer for them.
>>
>>67307574
That's a load of complete horseshit, if anyone deserves to protest the non-call, it's OKC

They got fucked the most; the non-call allowed a steal and 3-on-1 to happen
>>
>>67307552
>if things weren't so crazy and scrappy Pop could have called a time out

He could've called a timeout anyway if he wasn't a senile old man.
>>
File: image.png (267 KB, 544x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
267 KB, 544x700
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?!!?
>THATS AN OFFENSIVE FOUL!!!
>YOURE FUCKING AN NBA REF!!
>>
>spurs missed 14 points in wide open blown layups
>refs basically let Adams get away with murder in the post all game, let he and Ibaka run illegal screens all game
>every OKC player gets to the line when breathed on
>8 spurs shot a horrendous % on mostly open shots
>still only win by 1

whew lads, Spurs by 50 in game 3?
>>
>>67307588
Why would he remember the inbound and not the 5 different things that happened after it on that play?
>>
>>67307569
except he didn't step over the line, elbowing someone isn't subjective - it's a foul, and plenty of teams with players that don't flop get screwed over by OKC officiating because of MUH MANFACTURED SUPERSTARS
>>
File: berserk backpain.jpg (268 KB, 740x1100) Image search: [Google]
berserk backpain.jpg
268 KB, 740x1100
>>67307588
>>67307565
>>67307571
Donovan = Best coach
>>
>>67307569
Watch this webm you literal scumbag >>67307569

I can't say for sure myself but it looks like when Waiters(?) pushed him off, there was enough space between them. He did get very close a few times before that, but refs could have blown the whistle and told him to back the fuck up. Manu flopped but it only exaggerated the foul that should have been called. If the ref's idea of good officiating is ignoring Manu getting too close and ignoring Waiters pushing off as a way of "evening out" they should not be in charge.
>>
>>67307641
By 17
>>
>>67307329
>not posting this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfjzOaZDx5U
>>
>>67307556
>there are people on /sp/ right now who will defend this
>>
>>67307623
So the team that won should be protesting the non-call that went in their favor?
I'd be posting that Nick Young question mark meme if I had it.

The non-call allowed a 3 on 1 to happen which OKC still came out on top of and won the game.

You are quite literally a moron
>>
>>67307685
Get that race baiting bullshit outta here senpai
>>
>>67307757
wut
>>
>>67307556
What a flopping bald faggot
>>
>>67307185

Webber has a reason to be a little butthurt when officals cheat, LIKE THEY DID TONIGHT
>>
>>67307343
>I can't be the only one who heard a voice in the background right before Webber finally shut up. I swear the voice said "Watch what you say Webb" or something like that

I wouldn't doubt that. These announcers always spot some kind of bullshit that sets them off and then they dial it back while downplaying the missed call, the incident or the very real possibility that refs are fucking idiots
>>
>>67307780
ill second the wut

inside is fucking great, its half the reason i watch the nba

listening to chuck and shaq go at each other is fucking hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B5JoKRhHaY

charles calling shaq a fucking gorilla on national TV
>>
>>67307780
>"name the only white guys name"
Cucks will see nothing wrong with this
>>
>>67307725
>being results oriented

Not calling the foul is bad for OKC in the context of the moment, they would take a T and a do over any day of the week

You really think between
>a scramble situation, 3-on-1, Spurs ball
>a do over

OKC would choose a fucking 3 on 1, how fucking dumb to you have to be.
>>
>>67307068
cwebb can't be trusted when there's less than 30 seconds left. everyone knows this.
>>
>>67307725
Do you fail to understand context? You really think someone would disagree with you if the topic was as simple as you believe it is?

Brainless idiot
>>
>>67307887
>sjw will

gtfo faggot
>>
>>67307891
You're acting the Thunder were able to see into the future and know that if they got a no call it would end in a 3 on 1. The no call I was referring to was Waiters pushing Ginobili, which should have gone against them. Both teams were in the bonus if I heard the commentators correctly.

>>67307916
What's not simple about this topic? Refs didn't make either call, OKC came out on top when the game should have gone differently. You might be overthinking it, brainless idiot
>>
>>67307343
>Watch what you say Webb
>laser bead dancing around CWebb's chest
Oy vey
>>
>>67308143
Then non-call game the Spurs a better opportunity to win the game, it's that simple

The non-call did not lose them the game, it 100% inarguably led to a better situation for them

And yet you're arguing that it's in the Spurs favor, because you fail to understand context and think but de OKC wonnered de game how cud it b bad fo dem

It doesn't matter that the rest of play should not have happened, because that's not what this discussion was about.
>>
>>67308154
>Game 3 in OKC
>C-Webb is replaced by a strange white man in shades and a black suit
>"Christopher Webber could not make it to the game due to... illness."
>Fan runs into Webber on the street a few days later and records it on his phone
>Webber is wide-eyed and has what looks like a bruise on his cheek and cuts on his head
>Fan asks him what happened
>"I uh, fell on my way out of the arena in San Antonio"
>>
>>67308143
The no call should not have happened, but with it happening the Spurs had a better situation than what should've happened, thus if any team has a right to complain it's OKC

But of course OKC wouldn't complain because they fucking won, just like the Spurs wouldn't complain if they scored

Nothing changes the absolute fact that the non call helped the Spurs
>>
>>67308257
You fucking nigger I swear to god, I'm going to eat your ass.

The important thing here is that it doesn't matter that the no call ended up in their favor. The whistle should have been blown immediately after the foul. The ref should not have to wait and see what happens next before making a call or not.

Whistle should have been blown regardless of what happened next. The discussion is about the foul that occurred. How is what I'm saying not relevant?
>>
>>67308345
No shit there should've been a fucking whistle

This discussion started because some dumb nigger didn't understand that OKC got a worse deal by allowing the play to get through

That was the discussion, not about the play
>>
>>67308422
Don't talk to me ever again
>>
>>67308459
You can avoid this by not being a moron and butting in to give your worthless and uneducated opinion.

Once again, how were you not immediately tipped off that something was wrong with your fucked view of the situation if the situation was as simple as you saw it
>>
File: 166.png (107 KB, 200x301) Image search: [Google]
166.png
107 KB, 200x301
>>67308536
>You can avoid this by not being a moron and butting in to give your worthless and uneducated opinion.
>>
>>67307223
underrated
>>
File: offsetting.jpg (114 KB, 577x917) Image search: [Google]
offsetting.jpg
114 KB, 577x917
>>67307858
it actually should have been offset, this jersey grab happened at the exact same time

in retrospect this would have been a better outcome for the Spurs, but altering the outcome just because the Spurs didn't capitalize would be moronic

also, if the game was successfully protested, the NBA would have to assess a flagrant 2 on the fans for grabbing Steven Adams as he tried to get back on the court, so it probably wouldn't end well for the Spurs.
>>
>>67307229
>jvg
>based
This is the worst opinion I've ever seen posted on this claymation jpeg site
>>
File: FOULNIGGA.jpg (147 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
FOULNIGGA.jpg
147 KB, 2000x1000
>Russ, KD, Adams all had great games

>Spurs terrible first qtr missing layups (mostly Duncan)
>Only Aldridge played well

>Spurs only lost by 1 with a chance to win the game in the dying seconds.

Bring on game 3!
>>
The Spurs got the ball and they had a timeout. Blaming the refs for that loss is retarded.
>>
>Ginobili: “I don’t know what it is, to tell you the truth, what type of violation it is. It had to have been something. But again, it’s not that play that decided anything because we got the steal, we got the shot, we got an offensive rebound so I really don’t know. I’ve never seen a play like that. I don’t know what should’ve been called or if it should have been called anything. They’re going to say it and it doesn’t matter, it’s over. I’m not going to be able to change it. Nobody’s going to change it. We got to try to go to OKC and try to win a game.”

Ginobili spitting truth and not pussing out.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.