[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Channelling /sp/'s inner /r/ to make a .webm of 4 goals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: good cropping tbh.png (2 MB, 1397x727) Image search: [Google]
good cropping tbh.png
2 MB, 1397x727
Channelling /sp/'s inner /r/ to make a .webm of 4 goals at once, showing that Chelsea are truly the heroes /sp/ deserves

>Hazard goal vs Spurs today
>Demba Ba goal vs Liverpool
>Ramires chip vs Barcelona
>Drogba pen vs Bayern

Something like pic related but all webms..

Going to try and find all the webms to post in here to make it easier.
>>
File: hazardwinsthepremierleague.webm (2 MB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
hazardwinsthepremierleague.webm
2 MB, 640x358
>>
File: slippard.webm (760 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
slippard.webm
760 KB, 854x480
I don't have the original saved for some reason, if anyone has pls post

Also accepting ramires chip being replaced w/ TORRES TORRES TORRES
>>
>>67306127
Thanks breh, do you have a webm of this?
>>
File: bayern_watch_pens.gif (1001 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
bayern_watch_pens.gif
1001 KB, 500x223
>>
File: TORRES TORRES TORRES.gif (4 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
TORRES TORRES TORRES.gif
4 MB, 400x226
Who would have known gifs would be outdated in 2015

>tfw no Drogba pen webm
>>
come on lad, i know it's hilarious after the way spuds melted today but in the grand scheme of things it's pointless

>winning penalty in a CL final in the opponents back garden
>opening goal vs team that were leading the premier league with 3 games to go, caused by a slip after he said 'this does not slip'
>precious away goal that puts us ahead on away goals in CL semi-final against arguably the greatest team at the time

>cause the title to be decided 6 days earlier than it would have been against a team who were 5+ points behind the leaders for the vast majority of a season in which we are currently 10th having sacked our greatest manager

>forgetting TORRES TORRES TORRES

I'd also argue that the 2-1 win at old trafford in april 2010 that gave us the title that year preventing man utd from winning a 4th league in a row was more impressive. couple of the FA cup finals were good too
>>
>>67306097
Leicester would win either way. Tottenham had massive disadvantage already.
In the case of slippy g, liverpool had the advantage up until that point.
>>
>>67306318
Nah, I plan to milk this for as long as I can

>Spurs best side in recent history, probably ever
>First title challenge in years, same year as all big clubs are transitioning/shit
>Go to the bridge with the intent of fouling and hurting as many people as possible and get 2-0 up
>end up drawing and losing the title
>proceed to chimp out and push over a 70 year old man

This will never be as important for Chelsea, but Spurs fans won't forget this game in a million years. Personally can't wait for the replay of this game next year
>>
>>67306168
barcelona BTFO
>>
>>67306408
same lel will be huge but i reckon conte will keep them in check
can't remember the last time i enjoyed a game against spurs so much, but that's the thing, it's just spurs
>>
>>67306475
I'll be in London in late December/early January for 2 weeks so if the game falls in these dates I would love to go

Pretty sure tickets won't have a chance of going to general public sales, how much do you see them going for from scalpers? Can't imagine wanting to pay more than £300
>>
>>67306527
yeah definitely not below £200. its cheaper and easier to get a membership and get on the site as soon as they're released for members

i just realised that we're also both fighting to play in wembley in 2017-18 so next season will be the final season before that, so that's extra fuel to the fire
>>
File: rekt.gif (3 MB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
rekt.gif
3 MB, 500x279
>>67306622
Exchange rate killing me, will look into it cheers
>>
File: hazard_wink_arsenal_miss.webm (2 MB, 980x508) Image search: [Google]
hazard_wink_arsenal_miss.webm
2 MB, 980x508
pls respond
>>
If no one does it there's generally a request thread over on >>>/wsg/, so you can try asking there
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.