[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who will Leicester City play in the Championship? Your sport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 321x322
So who will Leicester City play in the Championship? Your sport does have playoffs right Anon?
>>
no need. the champion has already been decided. why are you so redundant?
>>
>>67304837
>your sport does have playoffs right?

yes it's called the Champions League, and Leicester will play in it the coming season.
>>
>>67304881
>inb4 Leicester gets Bayern for their first game
>>
>>67304919
They are both in pot 1.....
>>
>>67304919
that would be funny honestly, "welcome to the real world bitch" and all

even funnier would be when and if Leicester beat them kek
>>
>>67304919
>inb4 they beat bayern 3-0 at the allianz with a vardy hat trick
>>
>>67304959
your face is in pot 1 LOL
>>
>>67304959
Ah shit, I forgot about the changes meaning they'll definitely be pot 1 now
>>
How butthurt would leicester and /sp/ be if leicester made it out of the groupstages and gets cucked into a pair of legs with barca/bayern/real and get huelocausted to a 7-1 defeat?
>>
>>67305093
I would just be sad :(

but that wouldn't happen. Leicester won't win the CL or anything but they ain't pushovers nigga
>>
PLAYOFFS?!!!
>>
>>67309071
WE'RE JUST TRYNA DRAW A GAME
>>
>>67304963
As a Dortmund fan, I wouldn't know how to feel.
>>
Yes. They now have to face the winner of the southern conference to a 7 matches playoff for the title of Worldwide Champions of the World of England and Wales Somehow a.k.a the Super Tea Cup.
>>
>>67309071
>>67309098
It's called Champions League, fatass
>>
>>67305093
I think winning the EPL is really enough for actual lifelong Leicester fans to die happy, and they don't care if they get BTFO in the CL or get relegated next year.
>>
>>67310429
>he doesn't know about Jim Mora
As expected of niggers.
>>
Leicester will make it to the CL semis at least, and will win 1-0 at home and draw 1-1 away.
>>
>>67305093
the point with Leicester is that there is 0 expectations from this team
they aren't supposed to be this good, that's why people doubted them even after the Utd game, any other team and we would have considered the title race done long ago (back to the North London Derby probably)
>>
>>67310449
And be crowned champios after Barcelona and Tottenham finish 1-1 both of their semi final games.
>>
Yes, this is because of the specific format of a club league.

See, in this kind of competition all teams will play a total of 2 games against eachother: one game at their home stadium, another game in the other team's stadium.

The goal is simple: whichever team has the most points at the end of the season will be crowned champions.

But now the hard part will start for you. Because there is no play-off system, you need to be able to track other team's performances at the same time in order to calculate a team's chances to win the title. It will take some practice to wrap your head around it.

As the season draws to a close, the amount of games -and thus the amount of points to be won- will be limited. This slims down the number of possible scenario's. A given team may have gained a significant lead in points that exceeds the maximum amount of points the second-ranked team can accumulate over the remaining games. In this context, team A can be crowned champions if team B fails to win the minimum amount of points to keep their mathematical possibilities of winning the title real.

I know this is a lot to process right now, but soon enough you'll get a hang of it. Good luck, Amerifriend!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.