[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Team A is playing against Team B >Team C wins the Championship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>Team A is playing against Team B
>Team C wins the Championship

Explain this
>>
Maths
>>
Protip:You can't
>>
>Team A plays team B
>The ads get more air time

Explain this.
>>
Tottenham cant get past leicester anymore.
>>
same thing happens in all 4 major American sports
>>
>He's never ever understood that a title can be clinched by both Team C winning a game or the next closest team (A) losing a game
How do you even watch sports?
>>
>>67302713
What is playoffs
>>
>Golden State Warriors Beat the San Antonio Spurs
>Ladies and Gentleman Congratulations to your Champions the Cleveland Cavaliers!!!!
>>
>>67302803
>beat

They "tied" bruv
>>
>>67302848
You can't tie in the NBA you stupid inbred fuck
>>
>Tottenham were 7 points behind, with three games to play
>Needed to win all games while Leicester have to get no more than 1 point
>They draw with Chelsea, making it impossible for them to catch Leicester

It fucking took 36 games to get here you mongs, it wasn't a "championship game", such a game doesn't exist
>>
>>67302791
A knockout tournament. Where some team can clinch the top seed on a gameday without playing
>>
>>67302895
Then your analogy was inapt
>>
USA USA
>>
>>67302803
They tied
>>
>>67302949
>that flag
>this topic

You are such a faggot dude
>>
File: 0798653.jpg (74 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
0798653.jpg
74 KB, 800x585
LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTER

MEME MAGIC IS REAL
>>
>>67302674
The city of U.S. and A. got btfo again
>>
>>67302949
>it wasn't a "championship game", such a game doesn't exist
It almost did, once upon a time
>>
I mean you see this all the time in U.S. sports when it comes to getting playoff spots, so I'm not sure the logic is fully correct...

That said, it does seem like a super unsatisfying way to end a season/decide something
>>
>>67302803
>Pelicans and Rockets fighting for 8th seed
>Grizzlies beat Pelicans
>As a result, Rockets clinch playoffs
>Rockets didn't play

Wow, how can Americans watch this """"sport""", you can literally clinch a playoff spot without playing.
>>
>>67302993
>Why don't my fellow countrymen support me being retarded?
Just stop posting
>>
>see something happened in soccer
>immediately come on /sp/ to shitpost

Im glad this board doesn't let me down
>>
>>67302993
>implying I'm American

Still got 3 years to go, for now I'm a JF
>>
>>67302781
not a title that actually counts for anything
>>
File: 1457670033347.png (52 KB, 549x492) Image search: [Google]
1457670033347.png
52 KB, 549x492
>>67303017
>mfw just remembered that Schmeichel and his wife's son have both won titles since Liverpool's last league championship
>>
Football is more popular than baseball, handegg, basketball and ice hockey combined, maybe it's not the one doing wrong things.
>>
>>67303036
I'D LOVE IT IF WE BEAT THEM

LOVE IT
>>
>>67303036
fug is this
>>
>>67303187
>doing wrong things
remind me which of those sports panders to impoverished spics and afriniggers
>>
>be New York
>be shit
>get to the playoffs because you play in a joke division
>Eli goes full retard strength and wins a SB
>history repeats itself

Nice "sport" you have there amerifats
>>
>>67302602
Its basic math you wouldnt understand senpai
>>
BUT WHEN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT PLAYERS LIKE DAVID BATTY
>>
>>67303214
It's from Newcastle United choked a one-time 12 point lead in the title race.

With one game left of the season, Manchester United led the Premier League by two points, having taken lead of the league halfway through March and stayed on top ever since.

In case of the two clubs being tied for first place at the end of the season, the Premier League made preparations for a championship play-off match at Wembley.

Newcastle continued to shit the bed and Manchester United won the league without the game taking place.
>>
>>67303268
I'm guessing the American ones seeing as what you described make up 40 odd percent of your population.

But I don't see why football would have to pander to them when "spics" are usually some of the best players.
>>
>>67302602
americans are so fucking stupid
>>
>Team A is playing against Team B
>Team C qualifies for the playoffs

Explain this
>>
>>67303064
>That said, it does seem like a super unsatisfying way to end a season/decide something
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36188472
>>
>>67303064
Nah, today's game was pretty good.
>>
>>67303092
Why don't you just move to Europe faggot? Don't you see we're just fucking with them? Do you really think we don't understand it? Why are you such a joyless cunt?
>>
>>67303403
he can't m8
>>
>go to america
>get insuline shots
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.