[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Tottenham Hotsperm will never win the league. kek KEK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4026x2829) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4026x2829
Reminder that Tottenham Hotsperm will never win the league.

kek

KEK
>>
>>67299966
Neither will Arsenil.

Lester squad probably has more Pl medals now than Arsenil, Spoods and Livershit together.
>>
>>67300050

But Arsenal has won the league in the past.
>>
>>67300072
Didn't Spurs too?
>>
>Spurs unironically ends above Arsenal, City, United, Liverpool and Chelsea
>Leicester goes full meme mode that same season
JUST
>>
this is not the time for arsenal fans to make fun of spurs

this league was handed to you on a silver fucking platter and you can't even finish 2nd
>>
>>67300153

Not the PL.
>>
gotta love the big5 teams having the cheek to make fun of tottenham this season
>>
Fuck off arsenal fans, you're just about as mad as fuck that the st totteringham's day party was cancelled this year and instead all you're doing to do that night is beat the shit out of your fat slag wives. Enjoy another year of underachieving you faggots
>>
>>67300292
>football started when Sky bought the rights to top flight football
kys
>>
>>67305839

>Liverpool fan
>>
>>67306254
Leeds. Me being a fan of a certain team doesn't make this "never won the Premier League" meme any less retarded
>>
>>67299966
>Arsenal fans complain for 10 years about "financial doping" by United/City/Chelsea
>All 3 teams go to shit
>Arsenal still can't win the league and will probably finish behind fucking Tottenham

lol
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.