[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he even there? Just to have one more ex-jock on? He says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2
Why is he even there? Just to have one more ex-jock on? He says nothing insightful or funny, he just gives bland monotone comments, there's nothing he says that any average NBA fan couldn't say. I hate that the producers of sports shows are so out of touch with what the viewer wants.
>>
Not sure. He objectively made the show worse than when it was just Kenny Charles and the lame white guy. What's with all the homo-erotic sexual innuendo the whole time?
>>
>>67272556
You can just tell Ernie wants to btfo Shaw so bad on live television. He was running a great gig until Shaw made it into reddit: the show with his underage mentality.

This is the only reason I watch it anymore. Just waiting for Ernie to finally do it.
>>
He repeats himself a lot. It's like he breaks.

'Is Clutch City back?'.
'Is Clutch City back?'.
'Is Clutch City back?'.
'I have one question'.
'Is Clutch City back'?
>>
>>67272861
I would rather have Barkley finally get to the end of his rope and attack. Barkley's a big strong dude, I bet he could take Shaq.
>>
>>67274185
That's an unfortunate tendency of middle-aged men who think they are a lot funnier than they actually are: repeat it because they believe they haven't been heard properly. My father does the same thing.
>>
Shaq is shit on inside. All his comments are 'feed it to the big man'. He dishes out insults like the rest of them but when someone insults him he gets real offended and gives '4 ringz chuck' as a reply. Just see that last episode when they did the graphic about Kobe carrying him and he walked out.

It's worse during March Madness because the other three are gone and he's the only panel member that stays.

Drop Shaq and get C-Webb on full time. Way better analysis and doesn't get offended by everything.
>>
>>67274489
>My father does the same thing.

Please tell me he does it in German.
>>
>>67274539
Yeah when Chuck and Kenny go to the NCAA tourney i dont even watch.

Im ok with Shaq as hes fit into his role as the lovable idiot after being asbolute garbage his first two year.

Though you are right about the GOAT panel being Kenny, Chuck and C-Webb.
>>
>>67274629
NEIN NEIN NEIN
>>
>>67274629
Obviously he does, what's with him being German and everything.
>>
>>67274747
I don't know why, but the thought of that makes it even funnier. Because you know... You Germans are... Odd.
>>
>shaw trying to think up memes live on air
>chuck being drunk and not making any sense
>Ernie being white as fuck
>kenny trying to actually analyze the game but being shit at it

I would say all in all Inside the NBA is the most entertaining postgame show we have
>>
Affirmative action.

Whenever you see a shitty news anchor/analyst, especially in sports, it's most likely because of affirmative action.
>>
>>67274699
C-Webb is also great at commentating games. I really miss the old Tuesday fan night crew of Ahmad Rashad, Gary Payton, and C-Webb.
>>
>>67272556
Because he's one of the most famous basketball players of all times and it's a name plebs recognise. I HATE shaq on inside, or really any panel. He's so fucking touchy and arrogant, and you can tell he thinks he's the GOAT centre when he's 4th at best. Genuinely contributes nothing to the show. I would KILL to see Ernie just tear him apart one day and point out that he didn't deserve one of his rings, he got his last ring as second fiddle to an insanely good D-Wade, that Steve Nash was a far better MVP candidate than he was both those years, that shaq got all his stats by being fat and was actually not nearly as skilled as he thinks he is

Fuck I hate shaq

That's been pent up for a while
>>
reminder shaq got BTFO by a counterstrike nerd and wouldn't hang out and go to the club afterward even though shaq and kenny did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSWTqAUBMyk
>>
>>67275118
*chuck and kenny
>>
shaq and chuck together are so volatile, there's never a dull moment when those two are on. chuck was great with kenny ribbing him on, but when shaq joined it took the show to another level. and yeah, shaq is highly emotional, but i'm pretty confident he does his fair share of acting (and technically he has the most experience as an actor on that set if you think about it). but yeah, this recent one was hilarious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jde9EnlBe4w
>>
>>67272556
Shaw Straight trash bring cwebb back or jvg on
>>
>>67272556
do you even watch 'inside the nba'? it's not a show meant to be taken seriously as far as basketball commentary/analysis is concerned. it's purely meant to make light of basketball with some minor recaps of games and playoffs, nothing more. not to mention their 2 biggest ratings payoffs are always saved until the end: EJ's neat-o stat of the night and shaqtin a fool. barkley and smith will leave before shaq does.
>>
>>67275118
The Kazaam banter is played out. That wasn't too bad for Shaq, I've seen Chuck absolutely destroy him out of nowhere on Thursday nights.
>>
>>67275291
The point is that shaq got anally devastated by weak banter
>>
>>67275150
I do think Chuck and Shaq are the heart of the show. Shaq has more rings, but Barkley is arguably a greater, more historic player, so there's always that tension between them. Not to mention the two of them genuinely seem not to like each other.
>>
>>67275339
i agree with you, especially when you say 'arguable'. it's a great debate between those two. i will say that chuck is probably at top, if not top 3 list, of all time greats that never won but should have won one or multiple championships.
>>
https://youtu.be/fjHpU5sMDtA?t=34s

Why don't we have sound webms on all boards yet?
>>
>>67274788
>only entertaining postgame show

fixed it for you familia

that goes for all sports to btw not just basketball
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvr0dzjT6i4
>>
>>67272556
Who watches Inside for anything but Shaqtin?
>>
>>67274785
Wow please get out of my life and shut up
>>
>>67275653
Wow, you're cool.
>>
I hate Shaq on the show. He's hyper sensitive and insecure and if anyone takes a slightest jab at him he disrupts the entire show and makes it into a huge thing every single time. Also he's borderline retarded. Chuck and Kenny may not be Rhodes scholars themselves but they look like Einstein compared to Shaq. They should have given Shaq's job to Chris Webber instead.
>>
>>67272556
>Why is he even there?
to amuse himself and have fun/make jokes with his friends on the set. That's been the case since he started and is all he cares about.
>>
>>67275708
Shit, you're stupid.
>>
>>67275736
read: >>67275270
>>
>unironically hating on shaq
just another sign that /sp/ is shit
>>
>>67274793

but they already have 2 minorities. wouldn't they add a woman instead of shaw if that was the case?
>>
>>67275653

LOL
>>
>>67275776
You are legit still mad on a Cantonese cartoon message board.
>>
>>67275526

the mods wont let us
>>
>>67275913
I couldn't even describe how angry you've made me. I just bit my own dick to calm down.
>>
>>67275830
this. He doesn't even get very asshurt, he just always goes for the kill with his comebacks. Usually it's even funnier because of that
>>
File: 1405574893732.jpg (41 KB, 327x368) Image search: [Google]
1405574893732.jpg
41 KB, 327x368
>>67272556
OP IS LOOKING BAD RIGHT NOW ERNIE DRAYMOND GREEN GETTING THOSE REBOUNDS LIKE A BIG MAN AND STEPH CURRY SHOOTING THE THREE LIKE HOTHOTHOT BBQ CHICKEN BOGUT PARMESAN BIRDMAN BIRDMAN GIVE IT TO THE BIG MAN AND LET HIM DOMINATE SHAQTIN A FOOL ERNIE YOU AINT GOT NO RINGS LIKE I DO CHUCK I CAN BEAT YOU UP CHUCK

UNDERDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUT.

THAT.

ON.

A.

T-SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>67274331
barkley looks like a fat little child compared to shaq
>>
>>67275339
You cant be serious Shaqs impact on the game is second to only Jordan. Marketing aside the NBA had to make rule changes because of Shaw. He was a freak show.
>>
He's one of the most famous basketball players ever?
>>
>>67275987
Yeah, no way sir Charles could beat shaq in a physical fight, but he can meme all over him.
>>
>>67274331
>>67275987
>>67276158
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0vCaZkULds
>>
>>67272812
there was one episode where Chuck kept alluding to losing little bars of soap from hotels up his ass, shaq was cracking up and kenny was like why the fuck are you telling the world
>>
>>67275964
His comebacks are shit though, he's like Kanye
>>
The show is objectively better with Shaq just hearing his laugh alone makes it great
>>
>>67275987
>>67276158
>>67276204
Prime chuck would kill prime shaq, size isn't everything

Charles is a fat semi-demented OAP now though, Shaq isn't exactly in great shape but he'd slaughter him
>>
>>67278860
Actually then again, I bet Chuck has old man strength plus the fact that he's unhinged would make him dangerous. Maybe if he just went in, berzerker mode, shaq would be too slow to do shit
>>
you kissed Dick in the mouth
>>
>>67275526

Hinkie/7kt got it banned
>>
>I don't like Shaw or his humor

Fuck this board, he's the comedian not the advanced stat analyst
>>
>>67279255
well then he's terrible at his job as "comedian". he's more like chief meme master. Maybe if they had him as the stat guy trying to read numbers then it'd be funny.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEKU9-vS_6o

This was hilarious.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.