[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>barely beat the Blazers by 12 >got outplayed 3 out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: warriors.png (87 KB, 660x390) Image search: [Google]
warriors.png
87 KB, 660x390
>barely beat the Blazers by 12
>got outplayed 3 out of 4 quarters

Yeah, the Warriors aren't going far in the playoffs. How can you not hold a fucking 24 point lead?

This only gives the Blazers confidence.
>>
Yeah I can't see the Warriors winning another game
>>
All a part of the master plan.
>>
File: QnjlVsx.png (15 KB, 1027x148) Image search: [Google]
QnjlVsx.png
15 KB, 1027x148
Actually anon predicted this
>>
Lillard will drop 40 points in game 2. This series is going to 7. Book it.
>>
>losing a 24 point lead
>Memeiors

HAHAHAHAH HOLY FUCK. HOW CAN THEY BEAT THE SPURS?!
>>
>Warriors
>talking shit about the Blazers

The Blazers have made the playoffs more than any team not named the Lakers or Celtics since 1970

Fucking dumb hipster pieces of shit
>>
>>67272191
>How can you not hold a fucking 24 point lead?
They did hold the lead though. For the entire game. Who gives a shit about Blazers confidence? You have to be legitimately delusional if you think the Blazers have a reasonable shot at winning this series. They BARELY beat the Clippers who, without Paul and Griffin, are a D-league team, a squad that would win maybe 10 games all season.

Warriors played worse than average defense for half the game and the Blazers still couldn't come back to at least tie it. Not to mention the fact that Curry is highly likely to play in game 3 on Saturday. It'll be perfect timing for him to shake off the rust, sweep the Blazers and be ready for Spurs in the WCF.

Basketball is the easiest sport to predict yet contrarians on /sp/ are trying their hardest to shitpost and make it look legitimate.
>>
>>67273220
Are you fucking retarded? Seriously?

Stotts was trying to probe weaknesses in the Warriors game plan, and by coming back in the way the Blazers did in quarters 2-4, he figured the Warriors out.

Fucking casual. And good luck getting Curry out there again when its clear he's injury prone as fuck
>>
>>67273192
>third most playoff appearances ever
>first and only championship was nearly 40 years ago

how do you want your postseasons pham?
>>
>>67273278
And the Warriors got their first championship last year.
>>
>>67273276
>this dedication to shitposting
>>
>You now realize the Blazers are the only lower seed to advance to the second round, combined with having to play a 73-win team, means they have literally the expectations of a college team joining the NBA.

If the Warriors don't beat them by 50 and 4-0 sweep them, they're a disappointment, and the pressure is all on them.
>>
>>67273448
Yep. All the pressure in the world is on the Warriors and I'm not convinced they can handle it

It's funny that people think that the only place the Warriors get discredited is on /sp/, They get discredited all the time in real life by people like Barkley, Oscar Robertson, Isaiah Thomas, etc.

Not even the Miami Big 3 era was this hated
>>
>this thread
the butthurt is real

>here's how the warriors lost this win
kek
KEK
>>
>>67272191

What fucking game did you watch?

Holy shit, this post gave me terminal cancer.
>>
>>67273276
>he figured the Warriors out.

So the blazers won, then?
>>
>>67273672
Emotionally
>>
>thinking point difference matters
This is not soccer.
>>
Yeah the memers can't handle the pressure of garbage time how will they ever recover
>>
>>67273747
>implying 3/4 of the game was garbage time
>>
>>67272191

>got outplayed 3 out of 4 quarters

what fucking game were you watching?
>>
>>67273672
No, but it's telling how they will fare against the Spurs when a 44-win 5th seed full of literallywhos loses by so many fewer points than compared to the loss of a 55-win title contender, with some of the best players in the league, to the spurs.
>>
>>67273848

the same spurs team that lost to the warriors by 30?
>>
>>67273868
Yeah, and the Blazers beat the Warriors by 32 in during regular season, and you see what difference that makes in the playoffs.
>>
>>67273868
He will respond saying
>regular season
and imply that a regular season loss against the team you are supposed to beat is less relevant to the likelyness of that happening than a playoff game against a completely different opponent.
>>
>>67273930

>a "playoff" game that the warriors basically sleepwalked through shows that theyre incapable of beating a DIFFERENT team theyve already beaten 3 times before
>>
>>67273305
>NBA championships: 2015, 1975, 1956, 1947

>the shanty town of (you)
>>
>>67272191
Here's your (you)

Why are warrior haters so retarded and their bait so weak?
>>
>>67273993
How many of them were won as the Golden State Warriors?

I'll wait.

Maybe 2055 will be another good year to win a chip
>>
>>67274070
Replied
>>
>>67274070

2 of them, dumbass

but that doesnt even matter because they still belong to the warriors
>>
File: 925486.jpg (43 KB, 585x400) Image search: [Google]
925486.jpg
43 KB, 585x400
>There are people on /sp/ RIGHT NOW who believe the 2015-16 Golden State Warriors could beat the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls in a best of 7.
>>
>>67274106
Stop seriously replying to him, its such obvious shit tier b8
>>
>>67274153
Rodman would have crippled Curry for life and gg
>>
Aren't the Blazers more popular than the Warriors?

The Blazers have always been relevant
>>
>>67274476
Relevant as an irrelevant team
>>
Now THIS is shitposting. I have lost track of whether it's spurs, mavs, blazers or just falseflagging fans by now but it's hilarious
>>
>>67274601
3rd most playoff appearances since 1970
>>
>>67274809
Seriously, this must have been how assblasted the bulls got everyone in the 90's
>>
>>67274476
Yea they're relevant for always shitty draft picks as in passing up MJ, and KD and many more
>>
>>67275225
>Aldridge
>shitty pick
>>
>>67275382
Maybe if he didn't leave last summer to join a championship team, it wouldn't have been such a shitty pick. How many championships did Aldridge get for Portland again?
>>
>>67275058
Everyone in the 90s knew the Bulls were a GOAT team and it was undisputed

Only Warrior """"""fans"""""" think the Warriors are legends in their own mind.
>>
>>67273105
>tfw can't bet on basketball exact margins
>>
>>67275225
We had amazing picks just been fucked over. Brandon Roy and Oden would have fucked the league if they didn't have glass knees.
>>
>>67273160
Their best player can play.
>>
>>67272191
how do you barely beat a team by 12 points?
>>
File: 1459272338970.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459272338970.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>67272191
>lose
>This only gives the Blazers confidence
>>
Lol better be scared warrior fans. only up 1-0

THE PRESSURE IS ON YOU
>>
>>67274947
So you were relevant as the subject of the phrase "that team we beat in the conference semis?"
>>
>>67276619
>we

What position do you play, Pham?
>>
>>67276042

This is what I'll always remember about recent Blazers history. That 4th quarter takeover by Roy against Dallas in 2011 will always serve as the biggest reminder of what could have been.
>>
>>67273747
Except much of the Warriors losing the lead wasn't garbage time.

I'm actually convinced Blazers in 6 now
>>
this is just a jinx thread created for the sole purpose of seeing a team that most people thought were lottery pick bound to get swept rather than put up a fight. pathetic the "best team in basketball" has to jinx a bunch of nobodies to win.
>>
>>67276604
The most dangerous lead
>>
>>67282541
Seriously.

I'm a Blazer and Seahawks fan, so this kind of shit was common for whiner fans to do. I would've thought Warrior fans would be above that, but I guess its a California thing
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.