[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IN OR OUT??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: arsene-wenger.jpg (46 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
arsene-wenger.jpg
46 KB, 620x388
>>
In
How is this even a question?
>>
Out of the CL thats for sure lmao
>>
>>67239947

just let him die coaching his shitty team m8
>>
IN
>>
out desu senpai
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
If you're in then give a shout
>>
>>67239947
out senpai
>>
>>67239947
Shake it all about
>>
>>67239947
Out. We are literally 4th every year. We call our self a prestigious club. There is nothing prestigious about 4th place. We play beautiful footy but so what? He buys a goal keeper when everyone knows Giroo is not good enough tomwim the league. He keeps Mertersacker. He is lucky he won 2 FA cups againsy shitty teams. Miles off Chelsea, last year Miles ahead of Chelsea this year but miles behind meme team. What changed. Chelsea. Klopp at Liverpool, Pep at Citeh, Conte at Chelsea, And Mourinho at Manure.
>>
Out.
He's forgotten how to spend money.
The backline is a shambles.
Insists on playing Giroud, though he's slow and doesn't hook up well with the others.
Living in the past doesn't get you to the future.
>>
>>67239947
IN
for the sake of memes
>>
Are you an Arsenal fan? Wenger OUT.
Do you like seeing Arsenal fail? Wenger IN.
>>
>>67245185
This
>>
>>67239947
>out
is that even possible? the club is named after him ffs.
>>
Stay in the EU. Vote remain not leave ok.
>>
>yfw

Wenger out and Arsenal end up worse off. 4th place and occaisional cups start to seem like a half forgotten dream of the good times as the gooners slide down the table with every passing season.
>>
>>67245232
What's the point of getting 4th if the club has no ambition beyond the ro16?
>>
Ok honeslty he did absolutely notthing wrong
he isn't the one on the pitch scoring goals
as a manager he does a very good job he just doesnt have the players to win
arsenal is a formation club and they make young very young teams
imagine pep guardiola at arsenal? what he would do to this club? buy more spaniard
name a better coach for the job at arsenal protip you cant
>>
>>67245282
>he just doesnt have the players to win
he's also largely responsible for the transfers and religiously refuses to spend on a good striker in order to sign kids from the Championship and Ligue 2 that never amount to anything.

Arsenal not having good players is his fault too.
>>
>>67239947
Out. I want to see Arsenal """fans'""" reaction when his successor crashes this plane with no survivors.
>>
File: latest[2].png (249 KB, 489x395) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
249 KB, 489x395
OUT AM I?
>>
>>67245348
Well he bought Danny Welbeck, turns out he was shit
Giroud, Sanchez, Walcott it's good enough tb honest what are some strikers that belonged at arsenal bergkamp is one.
he tried with Lord Bentner, Gervinho, Podolski ...
>>
>>67245228

This.
>>
>>67245502
>Well he bought Danny Welbeck, turns out he was shit
He was always shit.

>Giroud, Sanchez, Walcott it's good enough tb honest
So is it good enough or are the players not enough to win? Make up your mind.
>>
from all the hysteria you'd think that arsenal were fighting relegation at the moment
>>
>>67243851
>we
>>
>>67245348
lel, can't wait for the inevitable breakdown when wenger finally resigns/dies and the next manager asks the board money for expensive players only to get told that wenger used to do it with fuckall
>>
>>67245571
>wenger used to do it with fuckall
Used to do what exactly? Not win titles and blame it on oil money before getting BTFO by Leicester?
>>
Arsenal will be forever trapped in this quantum-state of Wenger in and out at the same time. The ride never ends.
>>
>>67245585
guaranteed 4th place, and some mickey mouse trophies here and there
it's not much but it's probably the best with how much is invested in the club, I agree that he has massively fucked up this season though
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 552x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 552x615
>mfw everyone is predicting a massive crash when Wenger leaves
>mfw it's the exact opposite and Wenger was holding the club back all those years
>mfw they win the title in the first year he is gone
>>
>>67245571
Wenger doesn't have to ask the board if he can spend money on a player

They have to ask him
>>
>>67245654
that's why he has been forced to take lelbeck even though he didn't want him?
>>
>>67245407
Came here to post this.
>>
>>67243851
How much money does arsenal spend in relation to other big clubs?

Honestly the whole money disparity thing makes me question if I can even make judgements about teams just from watching the games. Hasn't wenger always had less money to work with than Chelsea, man city, or united gave their managers?
>>
>>67245674
He wasn't forced to do anything. Wenger decided to spend the last day of the window managing a charity match in Italy instead of at the office like an ordinary manager who actually gives two shits about his team.

He was asked about welbeck on the phone and gave the go ahead, but I think his preference was a loan with maybe a buy option. Wasn't involved in the negotiations and they ended up spending a silly amount of money in fee and wages which probably hampered him next year. But it's entirely his fault.
>>
>>67245718
transfers in the real world don't work like they do in fifa or football manager, where one person does all the negotiations
>>
Why is he still there if he hasn't won anything important?
>>
>>67245717
http://www.transferleague.co.uk/arsenal/english-football-teams/arsenal-transfers
here, he really broke the bank twice, for ozil and sanchez, the rest of the time he never goes above £15m for a player
>>
is there anyone available who'd be a good match for l'arse?
>>
>>67245807
because he can guarantee stability with relatively low costs
arsenal fans cant accept that their club has been turned into a business first and a football club second, of course all clubs are about making money but none are on arsenal's level
>>
In.

I like seeing Arsenal choking and bottling.
>>
>>67245803
Of course they don't.

But you can bet if Wenger was present at the negotiations he would have been a lot more tight with the money.
>>
>>67245833
Brenny
>>
>Keeping your memes in the team
>>
>>67245833
Koeman
Emery
Nagelsmann
Lowe
Hell even pellegrini
>>
>>67245833
Koeman
Pellegrini
Emery
Mancini
Rodgers
>>
So far:
9 OUT
5 IN
>>
In, grinding out 1-0 wins against the mighty norwich at home is the sign of champions la
>>
File: 1452133178974.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1452133178974.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
So regardless of whether or not we think >in or >out, how do we fix Arsenal?

>Do we change the formation?
>Do we alter the style of play? inb4 "hurr we stop being shit"
>Do we buy a Centre Back? Who?
>Do we buy a fullback? Who?
>Do we buy a Centre Mid? Who?
>Do we buy a Winger? Who?
>Do we buy a Striker? Who?
>Who in the current team needs to go / get benched / never see the green turf of first team football ever again?

Personally I think a CB is the maximum priority.
>>
>>67245833
Vanhaezebrouck
>>
>>67247398
Striker is pretty necessary at this point, Lacazette ought to be a pretty safe bet, maybe Higuain if they can get him.
>>
>>67247450
I dunno much about Lacazette except there's usually a meme war every time he gets mentioned. Is he definitely worth trying to get as an improvement over Giroud? The whole "Arsenal buy X because fuck Giroud" episode would have to be worth the disruption and effort...

Is Higuain likely to be a reasonable target? I thought he was pretty happy? He also rejected us last time (or at least chose to not come here).

And would people say we need a new manager to make the kind of transfers that NEED FUCKING MAKING or would Wonga actually buy some more big names and do the hard but necessary job of shuffling the team round? I'm inclined to think he won't
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 153x147) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 153x147
Can't wait for Arsenal to fire Wenger and then fail to get top 4 with there literally who next manager
>>
File: gobby.png (218 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
gobby.png
218 KB, 500x259
>IT'S YOU WHO'S OUT, ARSENE

>OUT OF YOUR MIND
>>
>>67247425
twitter
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.