[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck friend told me today he believes less than 10% of rostered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 4
File: received_982176238521088.jpg (48 KB, 575x850) Image search: [Google]
received_982176238521088.jpg
48 KB, 575x850
Cuck friend told me today he believes less than 10% of rostered NFL players are on roids

>"Why would JJ Watt go on steroids?"
>"These guys live in the gym
>"He is that big because he works out at 5am every day" (As if the time has shit to do with anything)
>"Way more people definitely would have been caught you idiot"

Fuck

Extra: What % would you say of the NFL smoke pot semi regularly?
>>
I mean honestly it's pretty hard to tell who's juicing for me
I'd say between 25 and 30% of players roid
>Extra
>DUDE WEED LMAO
No but really I think more guys smoke after games than we know, probably like 10%
>>
Most of them at that level are on the gear, its how they became those hulking behemoths to begin with

Cant say for sure about weed, wouldnt be surprised if it was most and they just know how to work around the system
>>
>>67196124
Man didnt have the kind of physique you identify as "roids" until Russia invented it to dominate the Olympics.

Everyone is juicing. At one point during an athlete's career, he has juiced to maximize his workout. 100% if you want to even compete, unless your test levels are a gift from God already.
>>
A good percentage of athletes in all sports are all on steroids. I mean, do you really think already soccer leagues in 3rd world countries give a fuck about them?

As for weed I would say its probably about the same as the percentage of the general population of 20-35 year olds who smoke weed,so a decent amount
>>
File: 502px-Aidan_Gillen.jpg (80 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
502px-Aidan_Gillen.jpg
80 KB, 502x600
the only clean athletes are the losers
>>
>ITT: Manlets who don't realise the potential of the body because they've never lifted
>>
Are steroids safer than they have been in the past?
>>
File: 1355712310334.jpg (66 KB, 789x792) Image search: [Google]
1355712310334.jpg
66 KB, 789x792
How do you know he's a cuck?
>>
>>67197102

Yes because they now make synthetic test rather than extracted it from bollocks
>>
>>67197941
OP bangs his bird while they talk about north-american sports.
>>
Its not even roids. These guys have top of the line vitamins, proteins, muscle mass builders that only millionaires can afford on the regular. Not only that, they consume this shit by the pound every morning.
>>
marijuana and steroid usage amongst nfl players both exceed the 80-90% mark, illegal PED or soon to be illegal usage is at 100%
>>
>>67198104
we have access to the exact same vitamins, amino acids and mass builders. they're very cheap as they are basic building blocks found in every piece of food you uneducated fuckstick.

>>67196985
if you're remotely fit I'll eat my hat, it is physically impossible to achieve the bf% at the mass these guys have without PEDs
>>
>>67196124

Roids? Probably like 10-25%

Amphetamines and other PEDs? Probably like 30%
>>
>>67198149
"I started taking anabolic steroids in 1969 and never stopped. It was addicting, mentally addicting. Now I'm sick, and I'm scared. Ninety percent of the athletes I know are on the stuff. "

Nothing has changed but the level of detectability. The substances they're on may not yet be illegal in the PED policy but they are in no uncertain terms performance enhancing drugs and nigh on every single player is using.
>>
Brendan Schaub is the only natty athlete to ever compete in the NFL.
>>
Just look at players' jump in physique from high school to college, it's ridiculous
>>
>>67198297
>Natty God Tim Tebow
>>
Football is the one sport where we don't really care if these guys are juicing are not. We want them to be bigger, faster, stronger, etc. Makes the game more entertaining, and doesn't tarnish the "sacred" HoF like the MLB is worried about.

I also couldn't care less if the players are smoking weed. NFL medicine is fucked, and so many players come out of the league addicted to pain killers. I'm totally fine with them smoking pot to help their bodies feel better.
>>
>>67196949
cleveland is the pinnacle of sports ethics
>>
70% smoke
>>
Guy who just got done playing college ball and likely to be picked up as a PFA here.

There's maybe 1, in execptional cases 2 guys on a team who may be taking blatant PEDs like Steroids per team but you are fucking crazy if you think 10%+ people in college do it.
>>
>Extra: What % would you say of the NFL smoke pot semi regularly?

Blacks- 100% and regularly, It's inseperable from their culture.

nonblacks 30%, probably close to 100% with the younger ones
>>
>>67198928
Good luck, hope you do better than Brennan
>>
>>67196124
All of them are on some form of PED. Look at Lance Armstrong, you don't have to be big to be on PEDs.

Like fuck, the amount of injuries and bruises these guys endure each game, you have to be on something to help recover.
>>
>>67198928
>implying they all aren't doing TRT injections keeping them within the reasonable ranges
>>
I played DIII and half the guys there juiced. If you don't think it happens more than that in the NFL I have a news flash for you Walter Conkite.
>>
All of them.
>>
>>67198928
What conference did you play in? I don't care who you are but I'd like to know your point of view from all this. I'd bet money guys in the SEC are juicing
>>
I played with a guy in high school who played for Wisconsin. When he came back after his freshman year he looked like a fucking science experiment. It was so obvious they get them cycling right away.
>>
>>67196124
>What % would you say of the NFL smoke pot semi regularly?

0%

These are good upstanding Americans, braver than Marines, smarter than scientists and cleaner than Mormons

If you ever smoke pot your draft stock will plummet, because this is a league of the most upstanding citizens ever to call themselves American.
>>
>>67199124
He probably just worked out a lot, Football players know to just say no!
>>
>>67199095
Big 12, I played for Iowa State

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me either. The SEC is just filled to the brim with corruption and it was on display last night.

>>67199124
An entire year in a college weightlifting program (especially if he Redshirted, literally all you do is lift. I lifted two times more a week than the actual guys playing did) backed with good eating habits will do that to you.
>>
>>67199241
You don't put on 40lbs of muscle in a year without a little help.
>>
>>67199241
>Doctors hate him, find out his secret to putting on 40lbs muscle mass in just 4 months!
>>
>>67199290
I literally did when I was 14. Went from 80 to 120 by lifting weights. They're called beginner gains. They're real af.
>>
>>67196124
>that hot bitch

GET IN HER, LADS
>>
>>67199325
Ok 19yr olds don't you spastic
>>
>>67198104
You're straight up retarded if you actually believe that.

IF you have what it takes to make it pro you get by peewee- highschool clean, once you get in college you try to go as far as you can clean, when you realize no one gives a shit about your stats because your mediocre you jump on gear and last as long as you can before your body breaks down in the pros
>>
>>67198104
> he fell for the vitamin meme
>>
getting paid millions means they will do whatever it takes

anything to quell the pain, anything to perform better

extreme naivety to think otherwise
>>
>>67198718

I care because these guys sponsor products that are garbage for your body by using their body and fame that was achieved with ILLEGAL products not available to the average pleb
>>
you would have to be literally retarded to think that the VAST majority of all pro athletes are not PEDs

like its unfathomable to me that people can actually think these guys are clean. You may as well believe in fucking Santa Claus as an adult.
>>
>>67199323
IT'S NOT FAT I'M JUST BULKING
U
L
K
WINTER BULK
N
G
>>
Why do black people gain mass and have low bodyfat so easily? I have a >black friend who plays soccer semi-competetively, he is 6'4 and fucking ripped. Pretty close to Usain Bolt physique. Just how?
>>
>>67202238
its just genetics

the same reason mexicans are usually short as shit and the reason dutch people are the tallest in world
>>
>>67196124
great thread
>>
>>67196124
/fraud/ here

you can tell 98% of the time just from seeing their delts/traps
>>
>>67196673

Dude, if you think of decent amount of people smoke weed you need to get better friends.
>>
>>67202841
Suppose its better than obviously none at all
>>
>>67198104
Hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>they are more athletic than me

they must be on roids
>>
>>67196124

Roids or HGH since it gets out the body quickly like 80% on some type of PED but you'll never know

only the fucking retards risk getting high on weed to fail a drug test
>>
they're all 100% on something

Football rewards people being hulking monstrosities and skill barely matters, baseball you can roid up but you still have to be skilled enough to hit the ball in the first place.
>>
>>67202841
Kek, if you don't think a "decent amount of people" smoke weed, you need to move the fuck out of Utah.

I'd guess at least 75% of NBA players smoke weed in the offseason.
>>
>>67196124
probably like 85%+

avg joe likes to be naive. Those are the same people who thought WWE was "real" when they were kids/teens
>>
>>67198104
>good goy buy this massgainer, pre-workout supplements and 6 billion vitamins, only $299.99 for a month worth of gains, that's how I got this body
>>
If it's actual roids, maybe 15% tops. There's a lot of over the counter shit that's forbidden alongside the WWWEEEEDUUUUHHH

That number becomes closer to 60-70% factoring in non steroid banned substances.

Most NFL players are gym rats with no workout technique.
>>
>>67196124
>"These guys live in the gym"

this is exactly what jose canseco talked about in his book

people like JJ Watt always pretending like he does nothing but work out....he's on HGH it's pretty apparent he's not normal

can you name a single 3-4 DE that's EVER played the NFL with as many sacks as him?
>>
>>67203250
this. All they do is get on something that is not on the "banned substance" list. They dont test for whats in their systems. Then they also have a guy who is IN on the testing, tell them when their non random drug tests are going to be. Learn to play the game you idiots. You really think all these players come back from torn ACLs that quickly naturally? lmao. They do also receive pretty much the best treatments around, but its still in conjunction with non natural substances.
>>
>>67201613
Whut
>>
>>67199325
>when I was 14

lookout guys, actual retard coming through.
>>
>>67203335
>tell them when their non random drug tests are going to be

no they don't fucking idiot, it's a 3rd party testing system

you literally can't test for HGH,

>Of the 2,798 HGH tests from various sports analyzed last year at labs accredited by the World Anti-Doping Agency, zero turned up positive.
>http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11832255/nfl-hgh-blood-testing-setup-flaws

I've heard it from an NFL player's mouth, you can't test for HGH

look at Rich Piana's HGH cycle, he's injecting every other day or some shit, they'd have to literally blood test these guys within hours of taking HGH to get a positive

>"You pretty much have to be a fool to test positive'' at a team facility, said Travis Tygart, the CEO of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency.

But the NFL's in-season HGH testing takes place at team facilities, which means players know they would need to provide a blood sample only on days when they're there. Another limitation: Testing is not allowed on game days. During the offseason, a player is given up to 24 hours to set up a meeting, which could allow HGH to leave his system.

JJ Watt is flat out on HGH, 100%
>>
>>67203630
>no they don't fucking idiot, it's a 3rd party testing system
stay naive you stupid fuck.
I'm honestly not sure you understand how the world works yet.
>>
>>67203687
>stay naive you stupid fuck.

as I post that you literally can't test for HGH,,,,and that the NFL isn't even trying
>>
>>67203704
Of course they are all on hgh. I'm saying they dont test for anything that isn't on the banned substance list. I wonder if sarms have even made it on there yet. Oh well doesnt matter because they are told in advance.
>>
>>67203799
>Oh well doesnt matter because they are told in advance.

they're not you fucking tard, the system is simply set up to be what it is

for example, weed testing doesn't take place unless you're in the program during the season

so you can smoke your brains out after the last test because they won't test you for rec drugs again all season

you have no proof of them being told in advance, you're just a retard
>>
>>67203894
>you have no proof of them being told in advance, you're just a retard
I literally have had 2 family members play in the NFL as well as a few friends from college. Go drink your milk bag eh?
>>
>>67203976

who?

I know Canadians in the NFL and have seen them tested first hand, there was no "hey we're coming better make sure you're clean" call before hand

you're a liar
>>
>>67204037
Not going to tell some faggot online, but I know people who played for or currently still play for the chiefs, raiders, bears, and buccaneers.
>>
>>67204146

then explain the process of them being told before hand....

alan w/e from the chiefs on HGH for sure the DE
>>
>>67204181
Usually one of the coaches will get a tip from that 3rd party and will relay the message.
>>
>>67204229

so the coaches tell them via text or a phone call?

explain the process nigga, you said it, from start to finish

are you talking about when they are at the facility?
>>
>>67204270
>so the coaches tell them via text or a phone call?
Its usually all in person. I'm sure they have some code text they can say like "hey are we still on for dinner?" or whatever and that means that.
>>
>>67204742

so you're saying coaches will drive to a players house to tell them?
>>
>>67204776
no. I'm saying they will be like yo u wanna grab lunch today dawg we gots to talk about da upcoming season n shit mane, and they are like ok yeah bby where at? downtown at that steakhouse? ay ight. bet.
>>
>>67204843

so then what happens in season?

you really have no clue what you're talking about it seems....

explain how it happens, I've seen the testing happen first hand for 4 years....it's never involved a coach

so you tell me how you know this, you say you know so explain the logical and actual way it happens
>>
>>67204905
Why are you so interested? Are you with said 3rd party and mad af? I'm not ratting anyone out. I'm also done with this convo, not because of you, but because I'm moving tonight and tommorow, gotta go pick up the uhaul. Peace my maple syrup bro.
>>
>>67204975

exactly you're talking shit

faggot

nobody asking you to ray anyone out, just explain the process and you can't

you're saying coaches literally drive over to player's houses to tell them in person that a 3rd party tester will be there that night to test them
>>
>>67196548
not necessarily

i knew guys from elementary school up to when they played varsity in high school, and they were huge.

3 of the starting offensive lineman that won a state championship in high school were like 6'2 and stout in the goddamned 6th grade
>>
File: 1264418188638.jpg (28 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1264418188638.jpg
28 KB, 331x319
>>67196512
>between 25 and 30% roid
>in the NFL
>>
>>67202974

how often do you think people are drug tested?
>>
>>67199047
kek
>>
>>67199325
I can confirm this. Started lifting my first year of college and by the end of my 2nd semester i went from 165 to 200.
>>
>>67208591
I was a late bloomer though. That probably had something to do with it
>>
>>67198104
Jesus Christ, you are genuinely retarded. Kill yourself.
>>
>>67198104
Ok goober. Fucking mongoloid.
>>
How do you guys feel about people not caring? I'm a natty god and I look like shit compared to the frauds.

And nobody cares... girls still suck their dick, Arnold still became the most famous fraud in the world, athletes still get paid
>>
>>67209145
Why should I give a shit?
>>
>>67196985

What? Don't manlets actually get gains more easily and wouldn't they, thus, be more rejective towards roids?
>>
Watt is on something. He's fucking enormous.
>>
>well ordinarily such a severe fracture would take 6 months to heal and you'd lose half of your strength
>but due to your nfl...heh..."conditioning"...I think you'll be back on the field in 8 weeks

I bet 10-20% of pros cruise on hgh year round and blast test between drug screenings. But anyone who stays in the league more than 3 years prrobably uses hgh post-injury. HGH heals the fuck out of bones and tendons.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.