[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Les-tah/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14
>best football team
>best rugby team
>best snooker player
>best sports university
>best basketball team

Rest of the UK, are you even trying?
>>
>>67194815
LITERALLY WHO
>>
File: descarga.jpg (6 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
6 KB, 291x173
Even their musicians are football GOATs
https://youtu.be/y0_7_CxBq-Y
>>
>>67194966
THIS

Can't wait to see Kasabian at the KP.
>>
>>67194995

I saw them here and they were great.
Going to a glastonbury festival is definitely on my bucket list.
>>
>tfw it's impossible to argue with any of those facts
>>
Throw in Nottingham and the east midlands also has the best cricket team and the best ice hockey team
>>
File: 1439491554036.jpg (25 KB, 320x225) Image search: [Google]
1439491554036.jpg
25 KB, 320x225
>>67195033
I know you're trying to big up the East Midlands here mate, and you're right, they do have the best Cricket and Ice Hockey teams.

But don't you ever mention those Forest wankers in a Leicester thread again.
>>
>>67195080
>wanting to be a kuwaiti cuck
>not being on the magpies wild ride
>>
delle alli just got btfo'd

we're really doing it lads
>>
leicester winning the league proves that english soccer is complete shit now
>>
>>67195122
>now
but i do enjoy the parity
>>
>>67194815

Also has the best attended critical mass outside of London

And more importantly this one is about and encouraging fun cycling rather than the London one which is is anarchist-chavs swigging cheap polksi lager and vandalising embassies
>>
>>67195149
This is today
You going lid? will need to pump my bike up and bike in to town.
>>
File: goleo.jpg (52 KB, 435x650) Image search: [Google]
goleo.jpg
52 KB, 435x650
>>67195111
>just
>2 days ago
>>
>>67194815
>Non-white majority area
Fuck off Rasheed
>>
Is this all a fluke? Do you ever see Leicester winning the EPL again or just a one off?
>>
>>67195224

Nah I moved out of Leicester a couple of years ago.
>>
>>67195122
t. butthurt spurm fan
>>
>>67194815
>best sports university
I assume this means DMU since UoL got battered by DMU in everything sports related.

>>67195254
Total fluke, honestly wouldn't be surprised if they get relegated next year.

They might somehow still not even win it, Leicester is quite capable of that still.
>>
>>67195252
>>>/pol/
>>
>Pot 1 in the Champions League next season
>the actually might get a piss easy group and go to the R16
>>
>>67195091
county lmao how haven't you slit your wrists yet

also going to Leicester is like going to Delhi
>>
>>67195254

They've benefited from not playing lots of mid-week games in Europe and having short cup runs.

Leicester has played 5 non-Premier League matches all season (2 FA Cup, 3 Capital One Cup). Which has kept them fresh for their title run.

Next season it'll be harder for them when they're pulling the same load as everyone else.
>>
>>67195587
You know they lost against spurs on purpose in the FA Cup to help their league form
>>
>>67195521
>be pot 1
>get easy group
>finish 1st meet shit team in R16

Quarter finals guaranteed, from there anything can happen.
>>
>>67195468
>>best sports university
>I assume this means DMU since UoL got battered by DMU in everything sports related.
lufbra sno la
>>
>>
>yfw Lester will win the CL before Arselel
>mfw Arselel fan
>mfw can't talk to anybody as they're all WOB's
>mfw they think they'll be different to Chelsea and United and City
>>
>>67195687
Oh yeah. I forget how big Leicestershire is outside of the city and Oadby/Wigs.
>>
Tottenham
>Chelsea
W
>Southampton
W
>Newcastle
W

Memecester
>Utd
L
>Everton
D
>Chelsea
D

Tottenham wins on GD and the meme dies in comical fashion
>>
>>67195783
>Chelsea not rolling over for Leicester
It's like people don't listen to interviews
>>
File: Lestah.jpg (650 KB, 1280x1522) Image search: [Google]
Lestah.jpg
650 KB, 1280x1522
>>
>>67194815

Congrats to your team on winning the PL. It was a great acheivement.

Next year you'll be back to mid-table at best, so enjoy it while you can.

You will probably never see Leicester win the PL again in your lifetime.
>>
>>67195882
>You will probably never see Leicester win the PL again in your lifetime.
Do Leicester fans even care about that? Winning it once is better than they could have ever hoped for. It's not like Chelsea or City who after winning the league once only care about winning it again, rather than enjoy what they just had
>>
>>67195882
>You will probably never see Leicester win the PL again in your lifetime.

Well considering I never expected them to ever make the top 4 nevermind win the damn thing, I really couldnt give less of a shit if we were relegated 5 times straight, lost all the players and the stadium.

Because I would still turn up, I would still wear my Leicester shirt with pride, and i'd still sing my heart out home and away.
>>
>>67195783
>MnU-Lei
0-2
>Che-Tot
1-2
>Lei-Eve
4-0
>Tot-Sou
0-1
>Che-Lei
0-8
>New-Tot
2-1
>>
>>67195882
>>67195904
>Leicester will win the PL once in our lifetimes
>Liverpool will win the PL 0 (zero) times in our lifetimes
>>
>>67195882
Leicester would be the 6th club to win the CL
>>
>>67195979
>Because I would still turn up, I would still wear my Leicester shirt with pride, and i'd still sing my heart out home and away.

Good to hear that. So many have jumped on the Leicester bandwagon is getting hard to spot the real supporter from the fickle fanboys who've suddenly crawled from the woodwork.

It's been nice to see your City pumped by this. I'm a Sunderland supporter, just getting to the cup final last year brought so much energy to our City it became surreal, so winning the PL must be 10x that. I can't imagine, and probably never will.

Your team deserve the plaudits. If I was in your position I'd be gloating 24/7. Hopefully Vardy can fire England to the Semis in a few weeks time ;)
>>
>>67195882
I see this type of post in almost every Leicester thread. "Enjoy crashing in the CL, being midtable, going back to shit, etc etc" and every time it doesn't answer the question: would real lifelongs actually give a fuck?

Not the "I'm from West Berlinshire m8" lifelongs on /sp/, I mean the actual lifelong fans who live there. I can't believe they would actually give a fuck about going back to midtable or losing all their good players. That one win justifies everything they've ever put into the team, all their passion and loyalty, and it has to be completely unexpected. Did they really, realistically, believe something like this could ever happen?

No matter where the team ends up after this, they will always have lived to watch their team win the PL, and nothing would ever take that away from them.
>>
>>67195843
we'll never be mastered
by those forest bastards
we'll keep the blue flag
FLYING HIGH
>>
>>67195979
exactly. we never expect our team to piss all over the big four and we never have - we just trust the boys to turn up and put their heart in which they always have done. we won't go into next season reckoning we'll get to the CL semis and finish in Europa League or above just because we've had a great season; our expectations will stay the same, maybe just hoping for a few more clean sheet pizza parties than normal
>>
>>67196148
Fucking exactly. I've followed them when we won the worthington cup, I followed them when we got relegated just before moving from Filbert Street to the walker's stadium, I followed the boys right down to the depths of league football.

So what if we go back to being a mid-table premiership club next season. Who gives a fuck? For this one season we're the kings. We're the fucking champions. I never thought, as long as I would live, that I'd see my club win the premier league. Never. I thought our height was when we had muzzy, claridge, savage, matty elliot, all that lot. They were the golden years. But nothing compares to the level the lads have played this year. Nothing.
>>
File: 1317523444244.png (46 KB, 254x208) Image search: [Google]
1317523444244.png
46 KB, 254x208
>>67196176

IT'S COMING HOME LADS
>>
>>67196117
I notice the armchair supporters and non-fans so easily. It doesn't take much to notice them. I was there in League One with the other 14,000 home fans enjoying Fryatt's domination. Won't ever forget the bad times.

>>67196176
FOREVER AND EVER
WE'LL FOLLOW OUR TEAM
WE'RE LEICESTER CITY
WE RULE SUPREME
nevar forget Clive Clarke.
>>
God Save The Queen
>>
File: 1440534955153.jpg (125 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1440534955153.jpg
125 KB, 620x387
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8vOOMpKa0

>mfw The Birch will call out all the boys and Andy King (for the third time) in 6 years.

Sing it lads, I think it's time.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND, AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TO THE END, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, NO TIME FOR LOSERS CAUE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, OF THE WORLD.
>>
>>67196273
>nevar forget Clive Clarke

Roy Keane's favourite player
"Is he OK? I'm surprised they found one. You could never tell by the way he plays."

>>67196117
Looking at the teams up there disrupting the status quo I wish >we could have joined in.
>>
>>67196383
Keane was such a cunt, you ruined a potential srong period in our history because you wouldn't sell us that giant Marton Fulop, and then had the cheek to hold out for £3,000,000 for Martyn 'cut it inside on me left' Waghorn.
>>
SO HERE'S TO YOU
DANNY DRINKWATER
LEICESTER LOVES YOU
MORE THAN YOU WILL KNOW
>>
What would the atmosphere be like if Leicester can clinch the league at home against Everton? All they need to do is win a game right? Or draw if Tottenham and Chelsea draw this week? It's probably better for the actual fans' nerves if Chelsea just beats Tottenham or Leicester beats United but imagine watching a goal to clinch the league at home. I get goosebumps thinking about that shit, or a hockey team winning a game 7 in overtime at home.

I guess it's just wondering what is better, a 90 minute party during the game because you've already won a week ago, or that one moment of peak elation winning it at home.
>>
DILLY DING, DILLY DONG
DILLY DING, DILLY DONG
WE'RE ALL GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR
EUROPEAN TOUR, EUROPEAN TOUR
DILLY DING, DILLY DONG
DILLY DING, DILLY DONG

RANIERI, RANIERI, RANIER,
IS TAKING US TO EUROPE, TO EUROPE, TO EUROPE
CAUSE THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT, WE LIKE IT WE LIKE IT,
IN FACT WE FUCKING LOVE IT, WE LOVE IT WE LOVE IT,
OOOOOAHHHHHHHHH OOOOOAAHHHHH

DILLY DING, DILLY DONG, DILLY DING DILLY DONG
WE'RE ALL GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR,
EUROPEAN TOUR, EUOPEAN TOUR

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HIS NAME IS LEONARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LEICESTERS NUMBER TWENTY THRREEEEEE
YESSSSS HE COST A FUCKING FORTUNEEEE
BUT HE SCORES GOALS AND THATS ALRIGHT WITH MEEEEEE
>>
>>67196410
Not selling Fulop was a bit of a tricky one as when Gordon got injured by Jermain 'If we sign that rat I'll stop going' Defoe, Fulop basically kept us up.

Then Keane signed him on the cheap for Ipswich
>>
lads, when you're tired and weary.

WHEN YOU'RE TIRED AND WEARY,
YOUR HEART MIGHT SKIP A BEAT
YOU'LL GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD KICKED IN AS YOU WALK DOWN FILBER STREET
YOU'LL WALK IN TO THE SPION KOP
AND HEAR A MIGHTY ROAAAAAR
FUCK OFF YOU FOREST BASTARDS
WE ARE THE LEICESTER BOYS.
>>
>>67196527
http://canticos.tripod.com/INGLATERRALeicester_City.html
>>
File: filbo-snow.jpg (236 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
filbo-snow.jpg
236 KB, 500x374
>>67196645
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=351l62Yx0oI

I've already sopped this season, but i'm going to cry my eyes out.

;)
>>
>>67196117
>So many have jumped on the Leicester bandwagon is getting hard to spot the real supporter from the fickle fanboys who've suddenly crawled from the woodwork.
It's /sp/. They're just memeing. They'll inevitably stop once Lester become mediocre again.

>Hopefully Vardy can fire England to the Semis in a few weeks time ;)
You'll have to hope Woy even plays him first. The problem is, in recent years Englel managers have been retarded.
>>
>>67197053
>You'll have to hope Woy even plays him first
seeing as we'll all be singing "you're just a shit jamie vardy" at rooney on sunday woy will immediately decide to play him and rashford in the euros
>>
>>67197090
Well you can hope for Looney to get injured again.
>>
WE'VE COME A LONG, LONG WAY TOGETHER
THROUGH THE HARD TIMES AND THE GOOD
I HAVE TO CELEBRATE YOU JEFFREY
I HAVE TO PRAISE YOU JEFFREY SCHLUPP
>>
Leicester is unironically the greatest sporting city in the world right now.
>>
I LOVE YOU VARDY
AND IF ITS QUITE ALRIGHT
I NEED YOU VARDY
TO WARM MY LONLEY NIGHTS
I NEED YOU VAAAARDY
TRUST IN VARDY ALL DAY
>>
> Be me
> Season ticket holder since 1999
> Seen us lift the League Cup
> Seen Martin O'Neill leave
> Seen Peter Taylor fuck up our club
> Seen our club in administration
> Was at Stoke when we were relegated into League One
> Seen us walk League One
> Seen Kermorgant's infamous penalty miss in the shootout at Cardiff in the play offs
> Got let depressed watching Paulo Sousa and Sven
> Seen that game against Watford
> Seen us walk the Championship
> Seen the great escape

Lads, I'm literally shaking. I don't know what I will do if we actually do it.
>>
>>67194966
Whys he playing for rest of the world

Prick
>>
>>67197687
invade the pitch lad

like watford fans did in 2013
>>
>>67194815
Beat dmu and UoLestah this season but didn't face the mighty Loughborough as they're divisions above
>>
>>67195468
>Total fluke, honestly wouldn't be surprised if they get relegated next year.
>They might somehow still not even win it, Leicester is quite capable of that still.

>38 games
>fluke

shut the fuck up arselel/livershit fan it is our year
>>
>>67197736
He's Italian.
>>
File: double d.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
double d.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>>67194966

>that was no clubfoot
>>
>>67195468
>They might somehow still not even win it, Leicester is quite capable of that still.
this tbqh f a m
>>
How do you say Manchester?
>>
>>67197912
manse kess tear
>>
>>67194966

FOXY LADS, DO YOU THINK THIS SONG IS ABOUT LESTAH?

https://youtu.be/Gw09tAcNB0Q

Bravo, Leicester
>>
>Peter Schmeichel won the treble in 1999
>his son will do the same next year
Absolutely beautiful, it's like poetry
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.