[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the next Messi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 482x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 482x594
Is he the next Messi?
>>
>>67187991
Literally who?
>>
>>67188487

He's some second-rate player that American "fans" are excited about because they're so desperate to have a relevant soccer team on the national level that they'll start flipping out over someone who plays for a "that other team" in the Bundesliga - who are effectively a farm team for the top clubs. He has minimal experience in big games, minimal experience at the national level, and has more hype going for him than actual talent.
>>
>>67188593

CHI
>>
I want to think that he will be
>>
On a serious note, is he even anything special? How does he compare to all the other >cuckmund meme youngsters the past decade or so
>>
>>67188804

we he was rushed through the youth program because dortmund liked him a lot but I say anything other than that
>>
>>67187991
Welcome to Bayern
>>
>>67188804
Götze looked worse when he broke into the team at the same age.
>>
>>67188593
>chicano subhuman this mad over a 17 year old GOAT

BUILD
>>
>>67189175
Kek I wouldnt be surprised at this point.
>>
>>67188593
deport mexicans
>>
>>67188487
You should probably be checking on your wife to make sure she's not fucking Jamal or Muhammad.
>>
>>67190850
>Ameribanter

>Amerimentioncuckholdryineverypostbecauseimtotallynotobsessedwithniggerdick
>>
>>67188804
Put it this way: Liverpool were lucky Pulisic wasnt playing that day in the 2nd leg

But on a serious note he is genuinely good for a kid. He is unironically our best player on the national team since right now it's just shitty MlelS players and some has beens who never played at a big euro club
>>
Literally who do all Mexicans in my country go for Real Madrid and Barcelona? Literally every single one.
>>
>>67190869
what's it like being black in america and knowing your're failing to live up to the standards that white america set.
>>
>>67187991
I thought that fat kid from chivas was suppose to be the next messi
>>
>>67187991
No, Messi was already the next Maradona at 17. Still a great prospect. I hope he stays healthy and develops.
>>
>>67190936
He's right though, it's getting embarrassing for you, there's totally no excuse anymore.
>>
File: selena-gomez-fat.jpg (57 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
selena-gomez-fat.jpg
57 KB, 800x450
Just checked his twitter.

Looks like Pulisic wants to bang Selena Gomez. Does he know how disgusting she's become or is he high test?
>>
>>67190827
I certainly would, he's some shit American nobody
>>
>>67196214
>Not wanting to bang Selena

Bit gay senpai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMlcn-_jpWY
>>
>>67187991
who ?
>>
File: cr.jpg (134 KB, 930x930) Image search: [Google]
cr.jpg
134 KB, 930x930
>>67196214
old desu
>>
File: 9unfFH5.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
9unfFH5.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
>>67196214

Would smash desu
>>
File: LaGoatis.jpg (39 KB, 450x550) Image search: [Google]
LaGoatis.jpg
39 KB, 450x550
>>67190974
Right you are, m8
>>
>>67187991
He's 17, he could continue to progress and become the ultimate GOAT. Or he could tear his ACL tomorrow and never develop.

I'd be careful with such statements, you never really know how a player turned out until they're about 24.
>>
File: CUIYdSkUEAAHnSl.jpg (73 KB, 585x861) Image search: [Google]
CUIYdSkUEAAHnSl.jpg
73 KB, 585x861
>>67187991
He's the next Freddy Adu
>>
>>67196331
Photoshop obviously.
>>
>>67188593
>this mad because pulisic is already better than any chicano player and will eventually be better than any of the players that mexico has ever produced
lel
e
l
>>
>>67196511
The funny thing is, if he can score like 6 more goals, he'll already have accomplished more than Adu in Europe. And half of his goals were in shit like the Finnish third division, and Greek second division.
>>
The next Bayern player
>>
>>67196407
>A literal who on a what team in a huh league who plays in a shit third world country
>>
>>67188487
amazing youngster!!!! that scored two goals from inside the box against bundesliga powerhouses stuttgart and hamburg including one amazing rebound!!
>>
>>67196664
If it's that easy, why did nobody before him do it at his age?
>>
>>67190936
Why are you americans so obsessed with cuckold stuff?
>>
>>67187991
Depends, is he a roided manlet?
>>
>>67187991
Messi is the former Pulisic tßh

>>67189175
Also this. His wife's son is from Munich so he is going to return home one day
>>
>>67187991
¿Pulisic?, That's not how you spell La Chofis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsZwim1QqrQ
>>
American Theo Walcott. Some overhyped kid
>>
>>67196709
Don't try to argue with literal braindead monkeys.
>>
>>67187991
WAY too early to tell how actually good the kid is.

Don't get your hopes too high up Ameribros, you could only get disappointed in the end again.

That being said, he does SEEM quite promising at 17
But so was Sahin (youngest player to ever score in the Bundesliga) and he never went on to become a world class player, just a slightly above average one.

Time will tell.
I'd say in 3 years, when he's 20, you'll be able to make a fair judgment on where he ranks.

Also note that, no offense, he could become USA's greatest player ever while not being world class-tier....
>>
>>67198380
>mexikek league

>outdribbling just 1 player

>4 years older than PuliGOAT

Not impressed
>>
>>67198523
> Sahin
> slightly above average

come on now, if his worst case scenario is as good as Sahin was, then ameribros should continue getting carried away.
>>
>>67198878
Sahin completely flopped at Real

And now he's not even first choice on his position at Dortmund
>>
>>67198592
In order to be the next Messi you have to be skilled not only score taps in dude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXjuk6Dortk
>>
>>67199084
>unironically implying his goal against Hamburg was a tap in
>>
>>67199084
>that piss poor defending

Again it's not inpressive. Pulisic actually plays in a real league. 3-5 Mexikek league goals = 1 bundes/la liga/epl goal

I also humored you because I didn't think you'd be retarded enough to compare a winger with a CF
>>
>>67198968
So? In the 6 years before he went to Real he was a great player.
>>
File: roberto.jpg (160 KB, 1100x1113) Image search: [Google]
roberto.jpg
160 KB, 1100x1113
>it's an average-skilled Amerilard overhyped to the max by the desperate Murrilard fanbase episode
y'all will be calling '>Pulisuck' by the time he spits his spaghetti out to south american teams (like Paraguay) @ copa america this summer
>>
>>67199339
>He's this mad that no one rates his fat shitBASS player who le messi dribbles past Mexican cones
>>
>>67199339
He won't even be picked for Copa America this summer. That's how deep the American talent pool is now.
>>
>>67190936

>this american cuckold obsession
>>
>>67199404
l couldn't care less at Jalisimios from shitv-ass m8, take that bait to the chicanolards.

lt's hilarious, however, that you murrilards supposedly doesn't care about >sawker

but at the first glance some average-skilled Merican boy comes out, y'all go full crazy mode and start with the overhype such as the "Next Pelé", "Next Messi".

top kek.
>>
>>67199452
>j-just pretending
>>
>>67199265
>"that piss poor defending"
Implying Hiram Mier (Mex NT) isn't a better CB than any mid table Bundes defender.

>i-i humored y-you believe me
They both are offensive midfielders don't be stupid
>>
>>67199485
Pulisic plays in a real league though. Thats the difference.
>>
>>67199588
To be honest Bundes is not a "real" league even chicanito is scoring a lot and he's not even top 3 mexican striker now.

Still Bundes>MX tho. Let see how Pulisic and La GOATfis perform in Copa America and Olympics respectively.
>>
>>67199485
>1.82cm """"tall"""" CB

Unless he's the 2nd Puyol he wouldn't be able to cut it in Europe.
>>
>>67199708
2nd best league in the world pendejo

now go build that goddamn wall
>>
he's played like 5 games nigga
also at 18 Messi scored a hat trick on real madrid, had already won the FIFA U20 world cup, and was about to win his first champions league

just don't compare him to messi please
don't compare ANYONE to messi
>>
I hate the "Mexicans overrate their players even more than the English" episode. It's on repeat all the fucking time.
>>
>>67199776
Not even in the top 5 seriously besides top 4 most teams are average, i love bundes youtube channel tho.

Yes build that fucking wall i don't want more shit-tier Mexicans going to USA to degrade our culture.
>>
>>67199928
muh Vela
muh Reyes
>>
>>67199776
>>67199967
Forgot to add my top 5 just in case.
1.EPL
2.La liga
3.Serie A
4.Whatever Brazilian league is called
5.Campeonato Argentino
>>
He looks genuinely good. He's 17 which leaves a lot of time for development, but sometimes kids just stop developing which is pretty shit.

Also this thread further drives home the point that Mexicans are even worse football posters than Americans. They overrate their league (Unironically saying it could compete with bundes), their players (Rating Chofis because he can take it by some literal who cb's and then score a deflected goal) and they are just general spic beaners who need to build a wall.
>>
File: UEFA ranking.png (46 KB, 679x625) Image search: [Google]
UEFA ranking.png
46 KB, 679x625
>>67199967
nope, it's the 2nd best league by objective standards (pic related)

>inb4 t-that doesn't count, m-my own subjective opinion is more important
>>
>>67200025
>>67200025
How many point are from Bayern?
The league is full of overrated trash, including Borussia "can't even win the EL" Dortmund.
>>
>>67200025
>Implying football is only played in Europe
Also as i mentioned this ranking is based on German teams who perform well in UEFA competitions (Munich and Dormunt) which shows my point that besides top 4 teams rest of the league are just average.
>>
>>67200090
>Implying football is only played in Europe
Well, no. But you can't seriously say with a straight face that there are 4 leagues outside of Europe that would be stronger than the Bundesliga.
>>
>>67200077
most points aren't from Bayern.

and EPL teams haven't won anything since 2012
they on average win something every 5th year or so
Germans teams win much more

>>67200090
Brazilian & Argentine league are somewhere between France and Russia in terms of quality

there is a reason why it's every Latino player's dream to play in Europe, even for mid-table clubs over here

also, how can you know that the rest of the league is average?
If the Top4 does so well in Europe, it may just mean that they're too good for the rest of the German league, but not ncecessarily that the rest of the league is bad
>>
>>67199967
>not even top 5

Stop posting. It's a top 3 league in terms of talent and european ranking
>>
>>67196662
>all his goals are way more impressive than Pulisuck's
>>
>>67196214
shit taste
>>
>>67187991
Who?
>>
>>67203072
man that's so sad only 23 and she's already wearing a onesie
>>
>>67196214
He's a big strong American, of course he's high test
>>
>>67196214
>mexican chicks after age 20

What do you expect?
>>
>yfw Pulisic scores a hat trick in his first game against the mexilards
>>
Alright folks, all memeing aside, it is way to early to be calling any player mentioned in this thread, whether it's Pulisic or Lopez (chofis), the future GOAT. They've both haven't even combined for 50 appearances for their respective clubs, and only one of them has any senior nationa team experience (Pulisic with one cap). So let's hold off on the GOAT discussions until we see more of these talented whipper snappers. In the meantime, let's enjoy the fact that more and more concacaf players are finding their place in important European clubs
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.