[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The city of Laremy "Smoke weed and destroy an entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160428-223611.png (263 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160428-223611.png
263 KB, 1080x1920
>The city of Laremy "Smoke weed and destroy an entire football program" Tunsil
>>
>>67186138
What did he mean by this?

Also, RIPIP Ole Miss.
>>
Why is Mishitsipee so awful?
>>
Texts posted on his Instagram showing him asking a coach for money for his rent and for his mom.. The coach tells him to ask the AD for it
>>
>>67186244
NIGGA IS YOU TAKING NOTES ON A CRIMINAL FUCKING CONSPIRACY?
>>
Ole Miss gets crazy ass stud recruits every year, to the point you have to scratch your heads because Ole Miss has only had one or two great teams in years.
>>
>implying we shouldn't be paying college football players
>>
>>67186138
>>'football'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>67186138

>this dumb nigga fell to the lelphins

i dont know how to feel about it on paper its a good pick but this nigga dumb af
>>
>>67186299
We should tbqh, but as long as it's against the rules how hard is it to KEEY YOUR MOUTH SHUT?
>>
>>67186244
Well I suppose it COULD be perceived as a coach sarcastically saying "go ask the highest ranking guy when it comes to sports to break the rules"
but its the sec so everyone knows that's bullshit
>>
>>67186347
this honestly helped erase the damage the dolphins did with those retarded trades.
>>
>>67186331
Build it
>>
>>67186299
Nope, free education and health insurance and nutrition, social networking with alumni for employment and, for the elite pro caliber players training for multi million dollar employment is fair enough.
>>
>>67186351
like he gives a fuck now that he's drafted
>>
>>67186450
>you generate billions in revenue
>get paid in classes and networking instead of actual money

"no"
>>
>>67186299
get rid of title ix and i will agree
>>
>>67186450
>fair enough
thanks for that well-thought-out opinion. let's just roll with that then.
>>
File: image.jpg (994 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
994 KB, 2592x1936
>>67186543
I would say that The school name and infrastructure generates the money and not the talent of the players.....as long as the games were being televised and hyped, people would watch Ivy League-tier players.

The players who have no interest in receiving an education or who want/need to be paid, should be placed into an NFL Developmental league.
>>
>>67186649
But we don't have one and I would speculate that both the NFL and the NCAA would prefer to keep it that way
>>
Jimmy sexton, his agent just made an insane statement about this.....
>>
>>67186649
>The players who have no interest in receiving an education or who want/need to be paid, should be placed into an NFL Developmental league.
they should major in "athlete" part of the curriculum would be fitness/anatomy/coaching/personal finance/etc.
>>
>>67186713
It's fake.
>>
>>67186649
>I would say that the company name and corporate infrastructure generates the money and not the work of the employees...as long as the stock price is being hyped on CNBC, people would hire GED-tier employees
>>
>>67186649
its almost like the NFL and NCAA don't want to have a development league because they currently get all of their labor for below market value.
>>
>>67186649
Copy Europe. Football academies that are associated with the uni. Let them choose x$ in tuition/incidentals/etc or $x*n% in cash. this would require the NCAA to relinquish control of governing football. This kills the NCAA
>>
>>67186806
>>

That's actually perfect logic.
>>
>>67186820
Exactly. People who argue big-time college football players shouldn't get paid are arguing for all of the money generated from football to go to coaches and college bureaucrats, and nothing to the actual players.
>>
>>67186891
Cool, so I assume you work for free then?
>>
>>67186946
repeal title ix and then i will be for paying athletes
>>
>>67187008
Agree...if you don't generate revenue, you don't deserve a salary. It's just a simple math equation that literally every other industry in America uses.
>>
>smoked weed in college
Honestly who doesn't?

>poor as fuck and used his talents to help his mom get her bills paid
Good for him I'd have done the same.

I mean if you're a 20 year old smoking pot that's one thing, but if you're a 30 year old smoking pot you're a fucking loser who never grew up.
>>
>>67187008
Allow title 9 to exist and consider the programs as independent club academies like the do all around the world for soccer
>>
>>67186993
No but I make shit money, because the corporations control the pay grades and the human resource process.
>>
>>67187072
We all know his scumbag step dad wasn't going to help with the bills. Honestly feel bad for Tonsil. But as a Fins fan, man am I fucking hyped we got him!
>>
>>67186713
Somebody please repost it, I forgot to save it
>>
>wahhh players shouldn't be paid
>pay them anyway

>the fucked up backwards ass hick minds of ncaa programs
>>
>Laremy Tunsil's password is password
>>
>>67187158
Lmao that nigger is so dumb he's gonna line up in the wrong direction. Total bust.
>>
>>67187267
They only pay the top prospects, aka the people who will more than likely end up millionaires once they go pro. The ones who get fucked are the guys who walk on and are basically paying for the right to get brain damage.
>>
>>67186138
His step father is scum
>>
>>67187267
>hick minds of ncaa programs
every college that participates in athletics is part of the ncaa
>>
>>67187334
So His step father is the source of this?

What's he butthurt about?
>>
It should be a scandal, but in your heart of hearts you know it's not a big deal. Those kids should be paid.
>>
>>67187267
Only some schools have the budget and even then only some players would get it (players who contribute a lot to the program)
>>
>>67187444
It's a long fucking story.

tl;dr chat shit, get banged
>>
>>67186649
if talent didn't matter than people would watch the WNBA
>>
>>67186138
Can't wait for him to destroy the Miami Dolphins from within.
>>
>>67187565
That's oversimplifying it. WNBA fans are basketball fans that are not averse to watching women play....many men have no interest in seeing women compete in anything......if there were no NBA, then WNBA would get slightly better ratings.
>>
>>67187444
his step father beat his mother or some shit and laremy beat him up. the stepdad sues but he has no real case because no one is gonna side with a wifebeating cuck getting his ass handed to him. moreover he's not going to see any of the money tunsil got from potentially getting drafted higher. so he has all the reason to fuck tunsil over
>>
>>67187512
>tie the player salary to the cost of tuition with a player Union negotiated penalty
>>
>>67186450
>most players go the NFL
That's obviously wrong
>the "pay" of a player should be tied to the tuition of the school he chooses and not how much money he generates/how good he is at playing football
Where the fuck else does this happen?
>>
>>67186462
This

I'm sure the NFL is just utterly shocked and appalled that someone got paid to play football, I think Tunsil did it on purpose as a big fuck you to the NCAA.
>>
This is some next level revenge
>>
>>67186450

>free education

the amount of politics that goes into remaining a scholarship athlete for the time it takes one to graduate is incredible
>>
>>67186766
THIS I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS.

If you don't want to pay players for football then just make football like any other major. If I major in music and get a full ride scholarship to play music I can still record and sell an album and make money off of it.

Why is sports any different?
>>
>>67186138
Mississippi blown the fuck out
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.