[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pep Guardiola's last 11 away games in the Champions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6
File: ChE88VmWYAAOgwT.jpg (34 KB, 599x380) Image search: [Google]
ChE88VmWYAAOgwT.jpg
34 KB, 599x380
>Pep Guardiola's last 11 away games in the Champions League knockout stages:

>DLWDLDLLDDL

You were right again /sp/. Greatest manager of all time.
>>
>>67164904

>muuuh spanish manlets
>>
>le possession manlet
>>
>le possession hoofball
>>
>fuck matches - get possession
>>
>have some of the best attacking talent in the world
>have 70 percent possession
>barely outshoot the other team

why do people get payed money to make decisions literally anyone here could make
>>
>i-i've always dreamed of managing c-city. ever since £15 million o'clock.
>>
There is so much more to football than results, you know. The style Guardiola inherited from Cruyff and Michels and successfully rehashed so as to adapt it to the current times is more of a long lasting legacy than any Champions League title he may end up nailing while managing Bayern.
>>
>>67165023
He joins ManCity because they give him $$$$$$ to work with and a free rein. At Bayern, transfers were made by others.
>>
>>67164904
>poop

Its easy to be regarded as a good manager when the teams you manage are stacked.
>>
>>67164904
poop will get found out pretty badly next season
screencap this
>>
>>67165149
It's going to be funny to see him only win one league title with them and nothing else
>>
>You were right /sp/. Greatest manager of all time.

/sp/ hates Pep Guardiola, mate.
>>
>>67165241
Sup new guy. /sp/ Loved him before TSUboy
>>
>be customer
>be excited for yesterdays game
>chilling with a few fellow customers waiting for the game to start
>all looking forward to a challenging game
>lineups are introduced
>everybody goes silent
Fuck you pep, fuck you and your edgelord tactics. Leave and take you precious sweetboy Thiago with you. You don't deserve players like Müller, fucking autist
>>
Catalan barça fan here, Pep is a hack.
>>
Messi babby, he probably won't even win the league with City
>>
>>67165175
I think that's common consensus around here. Poop will work with a squad that he'll have to rebuild completely and in a far more competitive league.

Rolling over the Bundesliag with Bayern and winning the CL with Barca are not indicative of a good coach.
>>
>>67165075
poop pls
>>
5 semi final games with Buyern, 4 losses, 1 win, 3:11 goals

well done Poop
>>
One thing that I really don't get is why Bayern can't have fit CBs at all times. They could afford to strengthen in such a key position.

And no, Alaba is no solution to this persistent problem. He might look good against Darmstadt, but is completely out of his depth when he plays that position against Juventus and A. Madrid.
>>
>>67164904
you forgot to mention
>all of the eliminated teams considered the best or 2nd best team in the world
>>
>>67165149
>He joins ManCity because they give him $$$$$$

you're catching on
>>
>>67166391
Alaba should be in the midfield
>>
>>67165149
tbf these arabs have been hounding him since 2011, every year they came knocking at his door but still he's seeing his contract run out at bayern.

they probably finally came with an offer impossible to turn down, this people are not used to not getting what they want.
>>
>>67166391
It's not that Alaba is bad at CB, the point is you lose far more when he's not at LB/LWB.

Also, Atletico also faced serious CB issues.
>>
File: Tactics.gif (2 MB, 350x196) Image search: [Google]
Tactics.gif
2 MB, 350x196
>last time Pep Guardiola won Champions League knockout game

Moyes could win UCL with roided Messi.
>>
File: poop.gif (518 KB, 840x513) Image search: [Google]
poop.gif
518 KB, 840x513
>>
This isn't news Barca were and still are massive homebabs in the champions league
>>
To sit in solemn silence in a dull, dark dock,
In a pestilentila prison, with a life-long lock,
Awaiting the sensation of a short, sharp shock,
From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block.
>>
>>67164904

Le Get Carried By Messi Man
>>
fucking spaniard communautarism, Bayern played almighty few seasons ago when the team (and manager) were germanics. FFS
>>
>>67166939
remember that 11-12 season?
top fucking kek that was
>>
>>67166939
I will never forget the hardcore reaming they gave Barca.
>>
>>67166939
Do you filthy subhuman frog realise Pep does not consider himslef to be a Spaniard?
>>
>>67167037
what is he then
>>
>>67167064
A hipster
>>
>>67166977
They were exposing them as the little boys they really are. It was German engineering vs Spanish fiesta.

And now it's the opposite, the Madrilene fiesta fucked this dumbed down Bayern.
It really is pathetic, I'm disgusted to watch Bayern games now.
>>
>>67167064
He identifies as a citizen of the world.
>>
File: 1360251406436.jpg (97 KB, 600x856) Image search: [Google]
1360251406436.jpg
97 KB, 600x856
>>67167074
>>
>>67166662
what an assist
>>
>>67167037
>muh Catalonia is not Spain
>>
>January 2013 Poop announced new Buyern Coach despite Heynckes want to stay

>Buyern goes into overdrive rampage Barcelona 7:0 and finally beat the one team hurt them most last 2-3years in CL final

>January 2016 Poop announced to Coach ManCity next Season despite Pellegrini wanna stay

>ManCity,usually a absolute disgrace in Europe suddenly in Semis with a good chance for Finals

do anyone see a pattern here?

maybe PSG should moneyhat the shit out of him in 2019 to join them
>>
>>67167136
>despite Heynckes want to stay

I thought he wanted to retire.
>>
>>67167136
>>January 2013 Poop announced new Buyern Coach despite Heynckes want to stay

Heynckes wanted to retire
>>
>>67167918
It seemed at the time like he was forced out
Who's lined up for bayern next?
>>
>>67167918
>>67168075

>believing the rummenigger line

>On 16 January 2013, FC Bayern Munich announced that former FC Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola would replace the 67-year-old Heynckes in July 2013.[78] General manager Uli Hoeneß later stated that it was not Heynckes' decision to leave Bayern at the end of the season and was forced by the club's wish to appoint Guardiola.[79] Though the club's press release announcing Bayern's agreement with Guardiola had claimed Heynckes would be retiring on the expiration of his contract,[80] he stated he would not make a decision on his future until the end of the season.
>>
File: th.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>67168355

>yfw you give your final masterpiece to the club
>yfw you cuck poop forever

GERMAN COACHES FOR GERMAN TEAMS AT GERMAN CLUBS FFS
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-01-22-42-17.png (237 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-01-22-42-17.png
237 KB, 720x1280
Oh look, more kiddies and casuals who only watched the semis

Friendly reminder Heynckes' Bayern played possession football in every single game of that treble winning season other than 1 game vs Arsenal and the Barcelona tie

Friendly reminder the only teams they could truly dominate were Conte's Juventus in their first CL season and Barcelona who were in utter shambles at that point. They finished level on points with Valencia in the group stage (losing to BATE in the process), were 1 goal away from going out against fucking Arsenal, beat Dortmund on a last minute winner, beat Dortmund in the cup final with some major refball and couldn't beat Dortmund in the league
>>
>>67168487
Just shows the arrogance of Bayern fans (and everyone else, really) in their treatment of Pep, as if they had won the CL every other year before Guardiola arrived when it took then 12 years to do so in reality.
>>
>>67168487
>>67168579
you guys shouldn't take opinions here seriously, it's always been full of genuine retards and casuals spouting their memes
>>
>>67165075
Yuck
>>
>>67168579
Before Pep they reached the final 3 times in 4 years.
>>
>>67168487
That's the whole point you idiot

The reason Bayern won the treble was because they were able to sit back and counter against team like barca and Arsenal but now because of poop all they have is a bunch of technical midgets who can only pass in triangles
>>
>>67165238
>Tractor FC
Every
Single
Time

I don't know why I find this so funny. Seriously though I've been saying that Poop is a hack and no where near deserving of the level of pud pulling he gets but was always met with;
>this flag
>this topic
>>
>>67169740
Did they won 3 times?
>>
>>67169747
>I am proving I didn't watch Bayern at all that season
Seriously, go hang yourself you casual chink fuck
>>
>>67169991
win*

FFS.
>>
>>67169991
They won one.
But they beat Real Madrid and Barcelona to get to those finals, clubs Pep failed to do anything against.
>>
>>67170097
In a period of 12 years though, I'm not saying Pep is flawless but you have to accept that to win the CL you have to be in a form that you can only reach every so often.
>>
>>67170146
Oh you mean the form the team was in right when Pep took over?
>>
>>67170189
You cannot be this naive to think such a form can stretch through the next season, e.g. Barça.
>>
>>67169992
Did you not just admit that they countered against Barcelona?
>>
>>67170189
the being level on points with Valencia, losing to BATE, needing refball to get by dortmund form or do people only remember the win against messiless manager less barca?
>>
>>67170240
see
>>67168487
Please stop confirming you only watched the semis or more than likely youtube highlights of it, filthy gook
>>
>>67166662
RM was massively refballed that series.
>>
>>67170281
>replying to that flag
literally why
>>
>>67170281
Even if they played possession against smaller teams they were still able to counter against big teams like barca which they can't do now
>>
>>67165149
> thiago and bernat
> transfers made by others
>>
>>67170364
>even if
>can't stop confirming he didn't watch them at all that season
>judging their quality against a barca in tatters
If you're the retarded canadian I think you are then genuinely kill yourself you casual fuck
>>
Mouyes: DDLDDWLDWLDWL

Wins against: Galatasaray/Apoel/Tottenham with RM
>>
>>67170685
>keeps using the word casual

Yuck I bet you post on /mu/

And you still haven't been able to counter my point
>>
We all know Simeone is the best manager
>>
>>67172253
>Yuck
You are that stupid obsessed fuck
There's no point to counter since you've proven you didn't watch any of those matches at all, with every sentence all you do is confirm it
Imbecile
>>
>>67172473
Bayern under jupp were not a possession based team like Bayern now they were much more well balanced

But of course you won't acknowledge any of that you'll just call me a casual and pretend that you know what your talking about
>>
>>67172926
>Bayern were not a possession team
>I once again keep proving I literally didn't watch them that season
>why won't you acknowledge my stupidity
>>
>>67168487
stop posting that copypasta
>>
>>67165149
Jokes on you he sucks ass at transfers.

It's like those BPL retards wanting Unai Emery when he can't sign talent for shit.
>>
>>67172473
holy kek
mad
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.