[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6
WHY
>>
>>67134694

buyernwinslol
>>
>>67134694

it wont happen
>>
>>67134716
100% it will. He talks about it, Watzke talks about it, Bild talks about it, Rummenigger talks about it, his father talks about it. His whole family lives in Munich. Its not just a rumor anymore.

pressconference in two days incoming.
>>
>>67134694
I like the bundesliga, but shit like this gets annoying. It's not even barca/real bad since it's one fucking team buying everything.
>>
The bundesliga is a joke desu.
Also, Bayern will probably win the next Euro and the WC 2018
>>
>double the salary
>can actually win shit
>one of yurop's best cities to live in

vs.

>muh echte liebe

tough choice really
>>
>>67135042
>It's a Bauern shill trying to damage control his shit league being monopolized by 1 giant

>inb4 b-b-but they CHOSE to go to Buyern xDD
>>
>>67135042
>I rather win one CL title with bvb than seven with a team like bayern
>he literally said this

but yeah, he will probably celebrate like a madman once he wins the german championship with Bayern. So much passion.
>>
>>67134694
Because foreign top clubs still don't appreciate the quality of german and bundes players.

Bayern are known to not overpay for players so even if Hummels preffered Bayern, if City or Barca stepped in and offered him higher wages, he would surely consider moving there instead.

It seems like only Bayern is seriously interested in him so you can't really blame them. The other rich clubs are probably saving up for the latest meme player from the portuguese league.
>>
>>67135042
they are paying him the same in dortmund.

but let's be schweinsteiger about it
>>
>>67137120
*have offered
>>
File: 1460030214710.jpg (41 KB, 415x536) Image search: [Google]
1460030214710.jpg
41 KB, 415x536
>>67134813

the decision is between dortmund and bayern that is for sure and everyone knows it.
the way watzke talks i think he wants to initiate the change so the fans don't hate hummels that much, he mostly talks about how he can understand hummels.
>>
>>67134873

yes the last year it was boring and buyern continues to just buy the best players from dortmund.
dortmund gets weakened and buyern stronger.
>>
>>67135619

i don't think that it is about money, bvb would pay him 10 million.
>>
>>67135619
Well the last big money spent on a German centre back was Mertesacker, and he's absolute shit, so I'm not surprised English teams are a bit wary about falling for that one again.
>>
>>67139482
>i think he wants to initiate the change so the fans don't hate hummels that much
I think he's just waiting for the right time to announce it. Considering one of the more trustworthy 'insiders' has said Mkhitaryan is most likely going to extend his contract, Schmelzer has already extended his and it looks like the Dembele transfer is happening, they'll probably wait for all that to go down, then announce the Hummels transfer, so they can go 'But look at all the good shit that happened too'.
>>
Something hilarious about Dortmund constantly getting cucked by Bayern.
>>
>>67139592

it is bad for the league but nobody cares about it anyways, only important is international.
>>
File: 1457550211083.jpg (36 KB, 540x347) Image search: [Google]
1457550211083.jpg
36 KB, 540x347
>the moldy ramshackle cuckshed of dirtmund

the gift that keeps on giving
>>
>>67139490

yeah, you should just give the next five bundesliga trophies directly to Buyern and stop wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>67135042

>can actually win shit

And yet everytime BVB gets close to Bayern, they buy a key player and announces it (or spread rumors) just before the final.

Now youre just being silly.
>>
>>67135619
seriously? Hummels is always praised while Boateng who is the best CB in the world since the world cup is ignored all the time.
>>
>>67134694
Buyerncreatesamonopolyongoodplayerslol
>>
>>67139684
>And yet everytime BVB gets close to Bayern, they buy a key player and announces it (or spread rumors) just before the final.

Paranoia of the "Echte Liebe" customer.
>>
>>67139688

>Boateng who is the best CB in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxQ2Tzj2GHs

Is that so?

Boateng played very well in the WC final, his greatest game in his career, but please be real. Boateng is surrounded by a possession-football team and has little to do.

Hes overrated.
>>
Hummel is from Munich. He has played more than 13 years for Bayern. His wife, family and friends all live in Munich. He spends all his free time in Munich.

Welcome Back my Son!
>>
>>67139703

>"arguments" of the real customer

Its like you want to be called a farmer.
>>
>>67139710
>Hes overrated

Kek. Keep telling your "Echte Liebe" brain that.
>>
>>67139718

Hes from NRW actually. His girlfriend is from Munich.
>>
So is Dortmund a shithole then?
>>
>>67139718
This. I laugh at Cuckmund.
>>
>>67139730

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxQ2Tzj2GHs

Look how well he defends pleb.

Who said Im a BVB fan btw?
>>
>>67135042
>munich
this is what bauerns actually believe
>>
>>67139742
you finding just one bad scene and keep posting it just proves my point
>>
>>67139736

He was born in NRW but spent all his life in Munich. His family, friends and wife all live here. He married in Munich and spends all his free time here. :)
>>
>>67139747

>still no argument to be found
>>
>>67139737
Yes. Like Manchester.
>>
>>67139750

So where is he from again?

Your words.
>>
>>67139752
Messi is the argument. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1SkXGrTFOc
>>
>>67139737
whole region is an industrialised grey shithole as I understand it lad, like if Birmingham were connected to Leicester as a string of smaller cities that create a dystopian concrete shithole that you could drive through all fucking day to get to the other side
>>
>>67139759
He was only born in NRW. He is from Munich.
>>
>>67139764

>unironically posts 2014
>>
>>67139769

>this is what customers actually delude themselves into thinking.
>>
File: 1460639077000.jpg (14 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1460639077000.jpg
14 KB, 250x214
Of all players it had to be Hummels. The only player who stood up to Bayern, the only one who wasn't a mercenary. I can't take this anymore. Just dissolve this joke of a league.
>>
>>67139718
Hummels
>born near Dortmund
>played 13 years for Bayern
Dis is why he a true bavarian hurr durr #miasanmia

Götze
>born near Munich
>played 15 years for Dortmund
Dis is why he a true bavarian hurr durr #miasanmia
>>
buyern damage control is hilarious
>>
>>67134694
it's not even an actual league, not even a competition
judasdowski was being paid 300k/w when he left for free to
>>
it wont happen because he will have better options in the summer, who would choose to live in germany instead of england? no one

even our relegation teams will be able to offer him a bigger salary than bayern
>>
I love the Bundesliga, you never know exactly when Buyerns wins the league or which teams best player they'll buy.
>>
In 2012 when Bayern was behind BVB in the League. They were actually negotiating with Lewandowski, Götze and Hummels at once. To me that is equal to buyin Refs. What a disgusting pussy behavior.
>>
>>67140091
Hurr durr #echteliebe hurr durr
>>
>>67139505
>10m
>big money
Is this 2002?
>>
>>67140556
>hurrr durr buyern
>hurr durr weaken competition
>hurr durr buy refs
>hurr durr can't win without refs
>hur durr #echteliebe

Cuckmund.
>>
>>67140598
If no rules aply, why even watch it? I always thought thats the cool thing about football, that sometimes the little guys win. And BVB was still little in 2012.
>>
>>67140618
>>67140618
>>67140618
Fuck these assholes, at least leave when the club can get a good fee
>>
>>67139746
It's definitely better than anything in the ruhrpott
>>
>complain about PL TV deals being unfair
>buy players just to weaken rivals
What a vile club
>>
Funny how only people from Bavaria think Munich is a good city to actually live in.
>>
>>67140556
Don't forget the pathetic Bayern """"fans"""":

>Lewandowski? hurr durr he be 3rd striker behind Gomez and Mandzukic
>Götze? not as good as Shaqiri and Hojbjerg
>Hummels? literally worse than Boateng, Badstuber, Martienez, Benatia and Dante

And before a customer pretends they never acted like this, Hoeneß himself said "Dortmund has no world-class players" and then his club signed 2 and tried to sign 3 more (Gündogan, Reus, Hummels)...
>>
>>67140711
ca't be worse than dortmund though
>>
>>67140711
Is there anywhere in Germany that is GOOD to live in?
>>
>>67140717
>pathetic Bayern """"fans""""

Hahaha.

>Hurr durr Götze Judas
>First rumors about a return
>Götze did nothing wrong
>Comeback Son

Boyrussia Cuckmund.
>>
He is a piece of shit though considering how he used to act in the past

>I don't identify with Bayern anymore
>Götze is a traitor, we're all disappointed in him
>Bayern keeps buying our best players
>Fuck Bayern in general

He even started a huge fight wiht Schweinsteiger and the rest of the Bayern players that split the team during the Euro 2012. And then suddenly

>Hey guys I'm sick of getting cucked, can I join? Bavaria 4 life mia san mia
>>
File: cedddddddddd.jpg (68 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
cedddddddddd.jpg
68 KB, 540x360
>>67140859
Said no one ever. It's always the customers on this board who write blunt lies without even blushing.
>>
File: drake.png (456 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
456 KB, 690x460
>50+1 rule
>>
what kind of people cheer for bayern?
>>
>>67139604
>tfw no one team league so we can have a strong NT
>>
>>67134813
this. you must be seriously delusional to think that it's not a done deal if you have any prior experience with bayern's transfer policies and the way they execute transfers.
>>
>>67141246
winners
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.