[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Aguero Didnt do shit tonight. No goals against PSG in both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3
File: Cg_pv4vWgAIA0UQ.jpg (57 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
Cg_pv4vWgAIA0UQ.jpg
57 KB, 594x395
> Aguero

Didnt do shit tonight. No goals against PSG in both legs and missed a penalty. Only goal in the knockout stages came in the first leg against Kiev.

If this was the likes of Ronaldo/Ibra/Suarez/Griezmann we would be having a 100+ post thread right now talking shit about them.

Easily the most overrated player in the world.
>>
>there are """people""" who unironically place him in the same tier as Suarez
>>
>>67129206
No reason to have 100 threads about some literally who
>>
b-b-but that goal against QPR
>>
no one cares about City. Most sterile club in existence
>>
>>67129206

Aguero is the best player in the premier league at scoring 5 goals at home against relegation teams.
>>
>>67129259
10-men QPR btw
>>
>>67129206
Is Aguero, Zlatan tier?
>>
>>67129290
We need to adapt the TSUUUUUUUU/OUIIIIIIIII meme for him

Probably SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII would work best
>>
>>67129206
Bale didn't do shit either what's your point you stupid undercover spic
>>
>>67129314
AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>stated week ago that aguero that agueros a flat track bully
>get called a retard and everyone dickriding him
>now everyone agrees he's a useless bully

F-fuck you sp
>>
>>67129206
Fucking thank you

He has constantly underperformed internationally and in big European games

Look at who he scored his 100 premier league goals against
LITERAL WHOS
>>
>>67129223
>There are """"""people"""""" who rate Suarez
>>
>>67129363
What about when he was tearing top teams up in the past 4 years, a player has a single bad game and all of a sudden he's the most overrated player of all time. Keep in mind he's been injured half the season and is still in the running for the golden boot and has almost as many goals against united as rooney in half the time. You people are rediculous.
>>
> Sergio Aguero has now gone 432 minutes without directing a shot on target in the Champions League.
>>
>>67129381
Yes, people who watch football. You should try that, it's a nice sport.
>>
>>67129306

that QPR game was so suspicious. they were winning with 3 mins to go. then they find out theyll stay up no matter what the result. and they concede.

then straight from kickoff they give the ball to man city who score again...

then, mysteriously, QPR get a shit ton of money to spend that summer and buy ridiculously expensive players on massive wages..
>>
Look at the opponents Aguero scores against. Like 90% of his goals are scored against the lower half of the league
>muh hattrick against Chelsea
Yeah, and where are they situated at the moment?
If you want to talk stat padding and penalty goals look no further than Aguero
>>
>tfw you didn't get banned in the absolute calamity that was the City-Madrid match threads, despite shitposting profusely
>>
>>67129402

against the top 8 in the league he has 4 goals.
>>
>>67129402
>tf
>tt
Rooney has zero goals against united m8
>>
To be fair, City massively rely on him. Normally he gets the ball 40 yards from goal and has to just manufacture something for himself.

I cant believe how shit city are in Europe. and Kompany....jesus I have never seen a defender with less positional awareness than him. Absolute kamikaze at times. Hes been at fault for most of their exits from the CL in recent years.

They need a young Carvalho - someone who can actually read the game and understand whats going on. Its bad that at home, with a full strength XI they couldn't beat Madrid. they were fortunate to draw PSG last round - someone like Juventus, Barcelona, Atletico etc would have destroyed them.
>>
>oil city was so shit dutch fag is taking a phone call right now
>>
File: 1461565294304.jpg (27 KB, 314x246) Image search: [Google]
1461565294304.jpg
27 KB, 314x246
>>67129455

>mfw
>>
>>67129482
What happened?
>>
City players are all in their prime. The only one not is KDB who is still young.

Pep is going to have a big job replacing some of the older players who are now in decline
>>
>>67129455
>then straight from kickoff they give the ball to man city

well I had to rewatch that part to be sure and yes, they actually did that
there was also a QPR free throw afterwards in which the QPR player doesn't even try to dispute for the ball in the air, like he didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>67129676
jannies deleting sluts and halftime, power rankings, every 2nd post was TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUU

etc
>>
>>67129726
>free throw
*throw-in

watching too much basketball, sorry
>>
>>67129726

Have you got the link?
>>
Maybe if they replaced Navas with someone who could cross
>>
>>67129732
>jannies deleting sluts and halftime, power rankings

Nothing new there. Fucking wankers I swear. What else are we supposed to talk about during Half time? It's esentially like going to the toilet/cooking some food and talking about the latest slag you've shagged.
>>
>>67129726
they didn't give a shit once they found out they were staying in the league around the 80th minute

everyone wanted to see someone other than united win the league that season so they just gave up I guess
>>
>>67129911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_uGld_SjZI

06:15
07:10
>>
File: aguero dive.gif (3 MB, 400x221) Image search: [Google]
aguero dive.gif
3 MB, 400x221
>oh look another overpaid diving south american
>>
>>67129454
>Yes, people who watch football.
Anyone who likes the sport won't rate that dirty player though
>>
> Zidane nullified MSN
> Zidane nullified City's striker
....and in other news?
>>
>>67129732
Fucking figures. Don't they have better things to do like scream at their moms because the tendies are under cooked?
>>
>>67130570
>Zidane nullified City's striker
Aguero nullified himself
>>
the opponent playing to shut you down does not make you a bad player
>>
he is hated more than messi here desu
>>
Isn't he hurt? He seemed scared to run full speed
>>
>>67135323
He's always hurt
>>
>>67134696
tbf, every Argie player is hated in Argentina
>>
>>67134696
and rightfully so.
>>
>he rate agueo
>>
>>67130132
>not rating a player because he's dirty

Shawarma please
>>
>>67130057
>choking at home to QPR
>could only win once they gave up
>considered the greatest moment in the history of the prem
>>
Injuries ruined his career.
>>
>le forced to play with navas man

poor guy
>>
he got very few balls in - silva was way off his game and navas' crosses were off-target

shame that iheanacho/aguero didn't click, had hoped for better
>>
>>67129455

Wow, /sp/ really is /pol/.

I bet the jews were responsible somehow.
>>
>>67129206

I've said it a million times, I was saying it in 2012, Aguero very rarely does important shit in big games. Did nothing in the dozens of City-Bayern clashes, did nothing in the Barcelona clashes, even going back I remember he did nothing against bloody Fulham in the Europa League Final for Atletico - it was Forlan who scored the goals.

I just cannot get my head around how so many people think he's the kind of prolific striker you want in the big games. He's amazing at smashing worse teams or teams in a rut like Chelsea at the moment but won't dig you out of many ditches against tough teams.
>>
>>67130132
You're that halal Madrid faggot
KYs
>>
>>67138008
10-men QPR
there was a recent thread asking what was the greatest moment in the history of football, and a bunch of retards answered "AGUEROOOOOO"
>>
>City

Who gives a fuck?

When they win. When they lose. When they win titles. When they get relegated.

Who gives a flying fuck?

Nobody. Delete this thread.
>>
>>67130037
Their fans were celebrating with the City fans at the final whistle.

It's the most corrupt, bullshit title 'win' in history.

I wouldn't even count it t.b.h.
>>
>>67140051
it's not a conspiracy to say QPR stopped giving a fuck about winning the game
>>
>>67129206
Hes a fucking cunt. Everyone here hates his ass
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.