[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women in Sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: Cg-vN1jU0AANSZv.jpg (28 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
Cg-vN1jU0AANSZv.jpg
28 KB, 600x339
Shaking my head, Family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tU-D-m2JY8
>>
ONLY WOMEN GET MEAN INTERNET COMMENTS
>>
>>67122189
but those comments are very hurtful
>>
>>67122189
Yea male reporters get harrassed too but never on this level. Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless are denigrated for their intelligence (or lack thereof) and annoyance. That's about it. Chris Broussard? Sources jokes. Bill Simmons? Homer jokes. Charles Barkely? Fat or ring less jokes. But female reporters are savaged in pretty disgusting ways. Why are rape insults a thing? Why are domestic abuse jokes a thing? Male reporters aren't told that they hope their wives beat them at night or that some random human who's probably physically imposing wants to hate fuck them. This doesn't happen to men. Not usually. I just don't understand what kind of loser waste of a boy thinks this is cool. Because you're not a man bro. Not if you broadcast that bullshit
>>
>>67122156
>Up next
>Bill Burr- Women Are Assholes

kek'd
>>
>the guys struggling to read a bunch of lame internet insults like they're reading through some war atrocities reports

lmao
>>
>>67122189
mean internet comments are crushing
>>
>>67122793
the internet has always been a place where people say over the top hateful shit to try and rattle some stranger they've never met for myriad shitty reasons. as it happens, women are very easy to rattle and have a reputation as such so they are targeted.
>>
>>67122156
Is there even one case of someone on twitter giving rape and death threats, then actually following through with it?
>>
>>67122890
no
>>
>#morethanmean is trending

here we go
>>
File: squealpiggy.png (28 KB, 605x278) Image search: [Google]
squealpiggy.png
28 KB, 605x278
>implying anybody would ever try to rape your fatass
>>
File: ohwell.gif (174 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
ohwell.gif
174 KB, 200x150
>>67122944
she thick tho
>>
I lost it. I mean wtf are these guys doing. men are so fucking cucked by the few men who cucked all women into thinking they could cuck men. dammit.
>>
who cant women handle banter?
>>
File: chicagocucks.png (16 KB, 599x146) Image search: [Google]
chicagocucks.png
16 KB, 599x146
why are cusb fans such kucks?
>>
File: jamie vardy.jpg (81 KB, 644x601) Image search: [Google]
jamie vardy.jpg
81 KB, 644x601
yeah it's pretty bad. this is the stuff vardy got after he posted a picture of his little daughter on twitter
>>
in fairness, all of us would spill spaghetti actually trying to read to them in person.

You know it. Y'all ain't about that life.
>>
inb4 someone edits it with a laugh track
>>
File: 1454354150110.png (18 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1454354150110.png
18 KB, 120x120
Thanks for the laugh.

Seeing those mangina faggots struggle to read some playground insults like they are looking at crime scene photos was tops.
>>
Women could just leave men and their sports alone and fuck off.
>>
i don't really understand why these guys are having to take the fall for some angry internet tweets by the way. it's a bad thing to make these kind of tweets at people but the idea is that they get made from random accounts that just abuse tons of celebrities all the time indiscriminantly and get off on being blocked by them so i don't understand how this is going to change anything?

and these guys are being put in an uncomfortable position that they don't deserve

they should instead try to trick the tweeters into showing up to some place thinking they won and then confront them with cameras. that'd be good
>>
Its crazy how fucking pussified the population is becoming.
A lot of people are going to die violently in our lifetimes when reality comes crashing in on this victimization SJW pity party. this isnt the natural order of the world
>>
>I'm not even married

lol no one is going to marry you.
>>
File: muhrape.png (49 KB, 660x596) Image search: [Google]
muhrape.png
49 KB, 660x596
I dont read anything written by either of these people but from what I'm looking at, Sarah Spain tries to stick to sports in her writing but one of the first hits for Julie Dicaro is pic related
>>
>>67123224
>i got drunk and got 'raped'

wow this story is getting so fucking old
>>
>>67122793
One of the few rational people here senpai
>>
>>67123257
seriously why would you leave a party with a dude and expect it to go anywhere but sex?
>>
>>67122793
people say whatever they think will trigger the other person

its just that women are so easily triggered
>>
>>67123290
typical dumb bitch bullshit.

turns out when she sobered up he wasnt as handsome or rich as she thought so she got 'raped'

but brad pitt could literally savage her bloody on the sand and that would just be 'rough sex'

thats how a womans mind works
>>
File: cosby.png (36 KB, 593x306) Image search: [Google]
cosby.png
36 KB, 593x306
from when she was reporting on the patrick kane thing
>>
>>67123040
>implying anything they read isn't typical chanz shit
if they managed to get some dude from /sp/ to read that shit he would probably be giggling at the retarded bantz 2bh
>>
>my little sister has to take a mandatory COLLEGE course on cyber bullying

lets just kick off the next world war already. its time to hit the reset button
>>
>>67123543

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM
>>
>>67123626
I honestly think everything will come crashing down in under 20 years at this rate.

Society cant sustain so many useless, ignorant fucks.
>>
>>67123141
they are trying to get some pussy desu
>>
>>67123141
>it's a bad thing to make these kind of tweets at people

Why? Worse used to happen in the playground and no one I went to school with who got bullied killed themselves. I bumped into some fat kid I went to school with and he got bullied mercilessly. Now he's /fit/ and gets his choice of chicks. Bullying builds character.
>>
Can't handle the banter? Don't play the game.
>>
>>67126533

shitlord
>>
Women have already ruined men's sports broadcasting and they've barely been let in
Why do women kill everything they touch?
>>
Imagine being so much of a weak minded pussy that you were bordering tears having to read out a mean tweet, written by someone else, referring to some one else.

These guys must have not touched labia for decades.
>>
lol at the guys reading out the tweets as if they were reading the Albert Fish letter to the victims mother

You americans sure love to dramatize everything
>>
>>67127459
Even if they're the most beta men on earth and this is real, I know that some part of them still finds it funny. But they're obviously hired actors there to complete an agenda and make us feel sorry for women and allow their shitty broadcasting. I fucking hate the people who fall for this bullshit. Fuck these smug self important cunts. No one owes you anything just because you have a vagina
>>
I have a hard time believing people seriously care about people typing words online. Is there a more first world bullshit problem? I play CSGO and I actually have to hear, not just read nigger this, faggot that every other match. Get over it a lot of people online are angry at their life or just a edgy kids.

It was far to watch just now on highly questionable just because of how much the dude was playing it up.
>>
>>67123543
>mandatory COLLEGE course on cyber bullying

Is this so she can be better at bullying other people?
>>
>WE wouldnt say it to THEIR faces
>it's us against them

It's never about equality. Always about creating an even greater divide between genders and races. Also I felt a hell of a lot worse for the guys forced to read the shit than the self righteous women who were basically shaming strangers.

>yeah, there IS A lot of c-words. You like that don't you, chauvinist pig
>>
Clay Travis did nothing wrong.
>>
>>67122156
>pick out the worst of the worst comments they could find

I guarantee you that you could find the same thing for men.
>>
Why do American women get so triggered by the word cunt?
>>
>>67128856
honestly it isn't a common insult in the US. Bitch is our go to.
>>
>>67128881

I just imagine them having a meltdown if they ever visit Australia.
>>
>>67128881
Yeah, "cunt" is a lot harsher in the US while lots of women here actually don't really mind being called bitches
>>
>>67128932
naw, they'd probably say it a shit ton themselves and be all like "hey Becky, your a cunt. Hahahaha, I'm speaking Aussie. Aren't I soo cultural."
>>
>>67123799
Just my luck I get to grow up with these cocksuckers. I'd rather have checked out like my old man years ago. Glad he didn't live to see this bullshit.
>>
>>67122156
>not even married yet
gee I am shocked
>>
>>67123351
but bill cosby din du nuffin there are just 100 gold diggers saying he raped them
>>
>>67122850
based Bulgaria
>>
I go to school at a VERY liberal campus. Most of this shit is made fun of so I doubt it'll ever be mainstream accepted. The only thing everyone agrees on is that cops hate niggers but I mean, who doesn't?
>>
This is the worst meme. People on the internet are mean to me, they don't think I am a delicate little flower. Fucking grow a pair.

Oh wait.
>>
Clay Travis said he gets worse and he's trending from all the bashing he's getting
>>
>>67122862
>>67123298
These guys got it spot on.

Instead of women ignoring it and therefor letting it die, they insist on talking, writing, and blogging about it to brainwash men like these guys
>>67123259, >>67122793 to believe it's some epidemic that needs to be eradicated rather than just considering the source and letting it roll of their backs.

I don't feel sorry for them or care about their "plight".
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.