[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Renato Sanches to United apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
File: Renato Sanches.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Renato Sanches.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
Hey Portugays, is this kid any good or are we just getting another Anderson/Memepiss?
>>
He's an incredible talent and worth almost any money.

Not even a United fan
>>
Another Anderson/Depay

Stop buying overrated niggers goddamn
>>
>>67121461
he's good on FM
>>
>>67121461
nah he's class
>>
Any portuguese lurkin? Apparently Barça's scouts had their eye on him too
>>
i don't get the hype
against bayern he looked just about average
>>
>>67121461
hes fast and strong thats it, he has not technique whatsoever, commits a ton of rough fouls and gets away with it because he didndu nuffin, he only gets attention because he's 18 but people forget he was registed at 10 because he looks old as fuck, he will never grow past what he is now as a footballer (i'll put my hand on the fire i swear to god) if he goes to united he wil stay on the bench and get loaned to literalwhofc in the indian super league and dissapear because he cant and will never replace anyone in manu
>>
Literally the new Bebe
>>
>>67121461
overrated little twat who only knows how to foul and not get booked cuz hes a benficuck
once he goes there hell be shit trust me
>>
It's a big risk, if it comes off like it did with Ronaldo then great i kinda doubt it tho.. Not to be pol tier.. But i kinda doubt the workrate of black portugese players
>>
>Does nothing but score occasional blooters

Literally Anderson at Porto
>>
>>67121800
because of nani? i never paid much attention to him when he was at united do you think he was worth it?
>>
>>67121840

Started off shit, had a good 6 month spell in the middle then ended shit. So no not really.
>>
>>67121461
>Pass up on just about every attacking mid / winger in every European league valued at below £15
>Sign some over rated, over priced black man
>Meanwhile Benfica are replacing him by signing an even better player in Andre Carrillo for free.

Yeah sounds like Manchester United, enjoy your adequate signing.
>>
>>67121840
Yes Nani was a great player for us tho, scored numerous great and important goals and briefly had a spell where Fergie loved to play Ronaldo on the left and Nani on right and literally rape teams, was great to watch i miss that team Nani was very underrated as was Rafael, Anderson could be great in patches but not comsistent enough, probably better and more creative then than anything we have now tho, ppl rave about Martial but Nani in his day was probably as good with the ball and better finisher than him, although Martial is young.. And talented.. Sorry for rant i just miss the old United hehehe
>>
>>67121888

>Tfw Leicester fans think they can talk shit to everyone because they bought Mahrez for £5 and a packet of quavers.
>>
>>67121823
Literally Pogba at Jewventus
>>
>>67121887
Are you fucking high?
Nani was a great singing you spastic. Okay, he didn't replace Cristiano Ronaldo but who the fuck could? Only Messi could do that.

Nani had 2 10/10 seasons and at least 5 8/10 seasons. Always worked hard and did his best for the club.

>£12-17million

Fucking bargain.

Would take him again for £40m these days too if I could.
>>
>>67121914
>Sorry for rant i just miss the old United hehehe

*sigh*
>>
>>67121930
>tf
>tp
>>
>>67121914
Try a full stop sometime. Reading that was literally like hearing an autistic spastic with no filter
>>
I've watched him a lot this season, it's basically the equivalent of Real Madrid making a £50mill bid for Rashford. Looks like he has lots of potential but could also turn out shit/be a flash in the pan.
>>
He has some potential but won't be Pogba tier or nothing even close to that. Quite a bit overrated. Would let him stay at Benfica for another year or 2 before buying to see if he improves by a lot or not.

Good player with a bit of potential but won't be worth the millions that anyone buys him for.
>>
>>67121917
I'm talking trash because Leicester really wanted to sign Toni Carrillo but that retarded boss in charge of Sporting decided he would rather bench the player for half a season, and let sign a pre-contract agremeent with their rivals then make 12m from him.

But seriously, I'll chat shit because our wingers cost.
>Albrighton, £0
>Mahrez, £350,000
>Dyer, Loan
>Schlupp, Academy
>Gray, £3.7m
>Lawrence, £1m
>>
>>67121985

>He'll either turn out good or shit

Thanks for the input Mystic Meg
>>
>>67121888
>Sign some over rated, over priced black man

mfw when big clubs fall for it everytime, we literally give the "best player of the league" award to some guy who might sell for a lot in the summer so that his price can rise even more rather than the actual best player, david luiz, hulk,matic etc
>>
>>67121979
>.
>>
>>67122038
Yeah it's incredibly smart from the Portugese, the Dutch and Belgiums are working well too.

It's embarassing with the amount of scouts and analysts the top clubs have they settle on over rated and over priced shite just because they can afford it. Man City has something silly like 8 data analysts working on transfers yet they end up on Raheem Sterling.
>>
>>67122091
>the Dutch

Reminder that Memepiss starts for their national team
>>
>>67122000
>that retarded boss in charge of Sporting

couldnt've said it better myself,that fucking cunt thinks hes a god and that sporting is the best shit since sliced bread, he sits on the fucking bench every game like he will execute the coach on the spot if he loses the game but thats actually good because my team is playing them next week and they will get blow the fuck out and i know that when we score there will be 50 cameras pointed at him so we can all see hes shit eating fuckface that will be shittier than usual because if they drop points benfica will win the league
>>
Remember Jackson Martinez to Atletico ? He was literally benched by Chokemann and >Torres, then went to China at fucking 28. This nigger is gonna go through the same shit. Overrated shit leagues are overrated, Portugal / Serie A / France / Eredivisie players are memes.
>>
>>67122163
Hey I don't think Depay is that bad of a player, they overpaid for him definitely, but he's not terrible. I think he's not being used efficiently enough at United, I watch a lot of the U21 games and he's a step above the rest. I don't mind United but my biggest gripe is the amount of players they have without an actual system, or style of play. LVG has taken any form of shape out of their play so actual decent attackers like Mata, Depay, and Matial are left to ruin.

>>67122198
Felt bad for Sporting fans for a while because of him. When I found out Leicester couldnt get Toni because of him I just about flipped, that twat even leaked the contract agreement and talks, nobody pulls that shit.
>>
>>67122208

Literally 3 of the best 5 players in the world right now came from these "meme" leagues. Ronaldo, Mahrez and Suarez.

>>67122295

Have you actually seen Memepiss for the first team? All he does is run into defenders and shoot 10 yards wide.
>>
>>67121991
so buy him and loan him back immediately and let him develop. I am cool with this. Letting him stay too long may jack up the price further.
>>
>>67122346
Ronaldo left 13 years ago m8. I agree about Suarez

>Mahrez
>The best 5 players in the world right now
>>
>>67122346
Yeah granted I have not seen much of him, wouldnt write him off yet though.
>>
>>67122346

You forgot Hazard m8 La
>>
>>67122295
most sporting fans dont mind him because their last president was actively trying to destroy the club by signing shit players who were known to be shit for huge amounts so even that cunt is better in all honesty, the funniest shit was when we sold hamez+moutinho to monaco for 75M we purposely lowered moutinho's price so that they would get less money ( they had a clause in which we had to give them x% in case of a future sale) you should have see him face, i wish we couldve sold him for free but whatever
>>
>>67122000
/lifelong/ up in this bitch!!!!!!
>>
So he's shit then?
>>
>>67122495
Fuck off with this shit Canada i'm actually a life long supporter, I bleed O'Neil blue.

>>67122489
Sounds horrible to be honest.
>>
>>67122595

That's what the Portugays are saying. With most though I get the impression it's like asking a Liverpool fan if Martial is any good.
>>
File: »HelloDarknessMyOldFriend.png (359 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
»HelloDarknessMyOldFriend.png
359 KB, 1280x720
>>67122198
>i know that when we score there will be 50 cameras pointed at him so we can all see hes shit eating fuckface that will be shittier than usual because if they drop points benfica will win the league
can't wait for the memes bro
>>
>>67121461
He's not ready to move, he needed more first team experience before moving but w/e. He's basically going out on loan for the next couple years anyway.

But hey, not like Benfica cares about anything but the fee.
>>
>>67122000
>>67122038
>>67122198
>>67122295
>>67122489
>>67122628
is this a real conversation between two mentally disabled kids? Seriously, what am I reading here

why do you keep referring to Carrillo as Toni, I'm laughing my ass off here what the fuck ahah
fucking Toni, what

Also the fact he was away from the team had literally nothing to do with the manager
I also screencapped that post about the Porto guy who thinks they'll "blow Sporting the fuck out", this is amazing

wow, just wow
>>
still falling for the primeria liga meme?

>mangala
>matic
>jackson
>david luiz
>marcos rojo
>llori
>markovic
>>
>>67122676
Benfica fag here. ManUtd should wait to see what he can do in the next 2 years. I love the kid, he is the reason we are 1st place. He is the only one who can play that position in our squad and without him we would be in deep shit (as we were at the beginning of the season). If you watch him play you clearly see that he has a lot of raw talent but if he can't keep a constant performance at Primeira Liga than he certainly won't at the English Premier League.
>>
>>67122896
>matic is shit

He was unironically world class last season. The rest are shit though
>>
>>67122896
>matic
>implying he is a bad player
BRUH?????????????????????????????????
>>
>>67122907
this
he's not smart enough to ever be world class, in my opinion, but he is a fucking tank and that's what makes him stand out most times. He's just way overhyped, although he has potential. Not worth 60M€, not even half that maybe, but hey, I'm not complaining.
>>
Honestly, he is still very young and does some very easly avoidable mistakes, such as missing passes 5 meters from his team mates or being shit at positioning.

For his age he is good tho, if we didnt have him at the moment we wouldn't be the 1st place on our league. He is a very valuable player in our play style.

I'm not so sure how things are gonna go at united but with play time and proper training the should be on of the best players in his position in 3 or 4 years.
>>
How would he do under Mourinho? To me it seems like a player that Mourinho has targeted before officially getting the United job.
>>
He has potential.
He is not a top player yet he may be with the proper training and support. The problem is Fergunson is no longer in Manchester to help him like he helped Ronaldo.
So he will probably go there and fail unless Mourinho in United is real and then... shit will get real.

Im from Benfica i don't think he is worth that money, still i will be unhappy if i see him go.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.