[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw justice for the 96 today its coming lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: youre wecleme.jpg (62 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
youre wecleme.jpg
62 KB, 955x500
>tfw justice for the 96 today

its coming lads
>>
There'll only be justice when duckenfield is dead and his estate has paid the compo for me and me kids to go on a nice holiday and buy a new car la
>>
>There are people on /sp/ who will defend the police changing over 100 statements to fit their story
>people are THIS KEKED by the establishment

Wew lad
>>
no justice will ever be enough for MUH 96

scousers enjoy being victims too much to ever let it lie.
>>
>>67116789
This year was the last service. Now that we finally have JUSTICE FOR THE 96 we can all get on with our lives and I can buy The Sun without get dirty looks again
>>
>>67116778
>there are people on /sp/ who are so dim they think anyone suggesting the fans bear a degree of responsibility is absolving the police of any blame
Wew
>>
>>67116796
>96
>>
>kill a bunch of people with a gun
>the police are to blame for not preventing it
>receive muh justice
>police BTFO
>>
>>96

:^)
>>
>>67116828
I wonder what /sp/'s 96th post was.
>>
96 wne
>>
File: liverslips BTFO.png (6 KB, 638x74) Image search: [Google]
liverslips BTFO.png
6 KB, 638x74
HAPPY JUSTICE 4 ILLSBRUH DAY
#justice

can't wait for the verdickt

>>96
>>
I'm happy that this clusterfuck is now likely to over shortly.
I have concerns though that some people won't be able to let it go regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>67116796
>not buying the sun in spite of liverpool fans
>not walking into a scouse newsagents and asking where they keep 'the sun'
>>
I bet that these fucks will still cry about it for another 20 years (while ignoring Heysel)

>>96
>>
>>67117267
>guy who works in the nearby spar is a liverpool supporter
>frequently go in and buy 500ml of milk and a copy of the sun before work
>96p
>>
>>96 get
>>
>>67117396
good work senpai
>>
>>67117368
lmao
>>67117396
nicely done
>>
>>67117396
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
Anyone else really hoping the finding say that liverpool fans were to blame for the deaths of their own fans?
>>
>>67117414
should have waited a few seconds so your post ended in 17
>>
>>67117396
what the fuck is it with australians getting 96's on command? anyone got a screencap of that thread where they were conjuring them for fun?
>>
>>67117427
>being surprised that shitpost magicians are masters of their skill
come on now
>>
>>67116796
>and I can buy The Sun without get dirty looks again
?
>>
>>67117456
Liverpool fans don't like The Sun after they printed a headline saying that scousers pissed on police and robbed the dead
>>
File: 1443980684789.png (216 KB, 291x317) Image search: [Google]
1443980684789.png
216 KB, 291x317
>>67117396

I hate ausposters but i will credit you for this post just this once

>>96
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/5live

Happening, errors in policing being pointed out.
>>
>>67117468
Thanks la
>>
Last two digits is how many millions the victims' families will receive in compensation
>>
>>67117497
Ignor this
>>
UNLAWFULLY KILLED.
>>
>Question 6
>YES

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

GET REKT COPPER, MANSLAUGHTER CHARGES INCOMING!!
>>
>Scummy rat munchers squeeze in with no tickets
>Kill fellow rat munchers
>IT WUZ DA POLICE
>>
File: Absolutely Halal (3).jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Halal (3).jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>behaviour of the fans didn't cause or contribute to the disaster
>>
This is ridiculous. The jury are going to answer yes to all questions. With all the media scrutiny there was never going to be an objective outcome. This is the exact opposite of justice.
>>
Spee BTFO
>>
>ABLS BTFO AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
>>
>victim status has reached peak level
>>
>Liverpoop fans played the victim card long enough to get compensation
Confirms that Liverpoop fans are the worst kinds of people.
It's like committing a mass murder and expecting the world to owe you.
>>
>>67117468
but was it true?
>>
>Supporters not to blame

Hahahahahahahaha what a load of fucking bullshit.
>>
>>67117396
Fucking aussie shitposting wizardry
>>
>jump over turnstiles and crush juventus fans
>blame ground
>jump over turnstiles and crush your own fans
>blame police
>>
>Supporters rush in
>They didn't contribute

Sure, if there were no supporters there, the 96 people still would have died
>>
>ITS WAS THE POLICE'S FAULT LA THAT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF SCOUSERS WITHOUT TICKETS TURNED UP TO THE GAME AND ILLEGALLY FORCED THEIR WAY INTO THE GROUND. THEN ROBBED PEOPLE AS THEY WERE DYING ON THE FLOOR
>>
Fucking hell, they are blaming Sheffield Wednesday now
>>
File: you'll never crush alone.png (35 KB, 640x274) Image search: [Google]
you'll never crush alone.png
35 KB, 640x274
*Hands you an empty glass with a couple ice cubes*
Just ice is served
>>
>>67117544
This tbqh. Fucking scummy from scousers to play the victim card after Heysel
>>
>>67117537
No. It's the Sun.
>>
My dad is a Hillsborough survivor, after he left the force he moved here. Always loved to talk about it. Says it was the best day of his life.
>>
>police to blame
>Sheffield Wednesday to blame
>stadium engineers to blame
>emergency services to blame
>Liverpool fans not to blame

JUSTICE FOR THE 96
U
S
T
I
C
E

F
O
R

T
H
E

>>
>>67117553
Good they somehow got out of this until today.
>>
>>67117554
>scouser claiming to be at work
>>
>>67117553
Sheffield Wednesday did have a decrepit ground that had an out of date safety certificate and had on 4 previous years, including 1988, just a year prior had crushing on the terraces.
>>
>>67117537
yeah

basically read >>67117544

scousers always had a massive victim complex thingy going on, never see themselves as perpetrators despite being one of the scummiest groups of people in the uk
>>
this feels so surreal right now. The bastards who tried to cover this up need to face prosecution now
>>
People to blame:
>police
>ambulance
>sheffield wednesday
>stadium builders

People not to blame
>liverpool fans for causing the crush
>>
>>67117582
The police commander of the incident will now be charged with Manslaughter, Sheffield Wednesday and South Yorkshire police may face other charges
>>
>>67117582
They just said the fans weren't to blame for it
>>
Really what a waste of money.
We all know what caused the incident, this investigation has just pointed out the obvious.
It won't bring back the dead
Colossal waste of time and money
>>
JUSTICE FOR HEYSEL
>>
>>67117585
>SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS: LIVERPOOL FANS TRASH HOUSE OF CHIEF ARCHITECT FOR HILLSBOROUGH STADIUM
>>
Wasn't it overcrowded as fuck? How is it not the fans fault?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4gi627/hillsborough_disaster_police_errors_led_to_deaths/

The dicksucking is incredible
>>
File: Scousers.jpg (26 KB, 350x223) Image search: [Google]
Scousers.jpg
26 KB, 350x223
>Inquest jury prepare to read the verdict
>>
Sky Sports running through the answers to this like it's a school quiz kek
>>
Someone post the >96 image with sterling in it
>>
>>67117608
Police funnelled everybody into 1 pen by opening the gate, the other 2 were near empty.
>>
>the reason for the deaths is due to the fact that people actually decided to support Liverpool Football Club

i cannot comprehend these keks
>>
File: 1460771489357.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1460771489357.gif
799 KB, 200x189
>>67117396
>>
>>67117608
Because the Pens to the side weren't full, the police should have closed the gate to the tunnel into the central pen and directed the fans either side, instead they opened a massive gate and just left everyone to their own devices.
>>
>implying any of this is going to stop them from spouting this jft96 meme for eternity
>>
>>67116746
Who's "96" and what happened to him?
>>
File: heysel.jpg (77 KB, 604x356) Image search: [Google]
heysel.jpg
77 KB, 604x356
>>
>>67117591
>>67117585
seriously, what the fuck, how can emergency services be BLAMED for anything? emergency services, as the name suggests, are there to help and contain any unexpected situation that may arise. if, and how they help is just a matter of their effectiveness, but they can't be fucking blamed for the disaster, as they didn't fucking cause it

if this becomes a legal precedent then we might get something similar to the US, where people refuse to give first-aid to accident victims just cause they might be sued later
>>
>>67117631
>>67117618
>the police controlled fans jumping the turnstiles
>>
File: SOtcmZJ.png (893 KB, 742x464) Image search: [Google]
SOtcmZJ.png
893 KB, 742x464
>>67117617
Need this
>>
The jury were right - the police fucked around with too many statements to be the winning side - but then they went too far by absolving the fans of any and ALL responsibilty over what happened.

It was hardly unexpected, though. They didn't want 'justice for the 96', they just wanted to be told they were right.
>>
STAND UP
>>
>>67117640
The police hesitated because the commanders were too busy covering their arses. The ambulance service colluded by claiming they were all dead before that was true and sending ambulances away empty to falsify the time it took them to respond.
>>
>>67117642
There's no evidence the number of people bunking was significantly different than any other game.

There was 3x too many fans in that pen because of the police directing everybody into it rather than spreading it into 3, that's the major problem
>>
>>67117631
>>67117618
>>67117670
Spot the scouser
>>
>>67117640
Emergency services were wrong to impose the cut off time, more lives could have been saved
>>
>>67117640
If you're a doctor and you LET someone die when you could've helped them, then yeah you're partly to blame for their death. At least half of the 96 were still alive after 3:15pm. With adequate care they could've lived, so yeah the emergency services fucked up massively and let at least half of those people die.
>>
For all those wondering why decisions have gone the way they have, read the reporting on the inquest which goes into detail on each of the verdicts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-merseyside-36102998
>>
>>67117642
They didn't jump the turnstiles. The exit gates were opened by the police to get fans in quicker, but they opened the wrong gates.
>>
I guess now they just have to kill some more fans to keep up the victim meme for another 30 years
>>
Hppefully football will be banned, preventing this from ever happening again
>>
File: 1392420019562.png (719 KB, 446x1000) Image search: [Google]
1392420019562.png
719 KB, 446x1000
>Implying this decision wasn't made just to tell the scouse scum what they wanted to hear, so they wouldn't riot and loot.
>mfw the cheering, wooping, shouting, punching the air, etc in the court room (contempt of court) like a bunch of fucking yanks or niggers is completely undignified.
>mfw this is now used by the scouse scumbags to sue the police, stadium owners, etc to top up their bennies.
>>
JUSTICE 4 MY DIGITS
>>
>>67117685
probably not far from the truth
>>
>>67117662
FOR THE NINETY SIX
>>
>>67117670
>There's no evidence the number of people bunking was significantly different than any other game
Basically it was an accident waiting to happen then
>>
>>67117704
hang on a sec la, are you telling me I cant blame the police?
>>
>>67117697

So close
>>
Why are you all so heartless? They were PEOPLE who died there that day. Show some respect
>>
>>67117697
>97
Almost there lad. You just slipped a bit.
>>
>>67117704
Crushes at Hillsborough stadium occurred on 4 previous occasions and nothing was done, the stadium was actually made more unsafe, the policing in 1989 was much worse than in previous years and led to the disaster
>>
>>67117715
>>67117713
I slipped up on the captcha fucking hell
>>
>>67117665
right, so the emergency situation arose directly from actions of police and ambulance services, and since they caused it they are to blame for the 96 deaths?

hmm, dunno, maybe overcrowding by getting into the stadium without paying for a ticket could've been a factor there? remember, we're talking about people who'd do things like http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/ticketless-teenage-football-fan-desperate-to-see-match-news-footage/1B26058_0009 just to avoid paying for a ticket
>>
When does the Heysel inquiry start lads?
>>
>>67117714
Scousers are subhuman
>>
/sp/ confirmed for full of Tory Thatcher cock sucking little sluts
>>
>>67117723
They had it
Liverpool fans got 3 (just three) years suspended jail for it
>>
>>67117723
Already done, la. It was all them Chelsea fans, at a match that didn't involve Chelsea.
>>
>>67117714
I shown plenty of respect to the dead. Its not right they died at all.

To say the fans had no say in this matter is something I'll never agree with though. Ive met a couple of lads who were there
>>
>>67117704

Spurs fans had been caught in a crush at the same end in 1981 IIRC, they opened the gates to the pitch to release the pressure

It literally was an accident waiting to happen and could have happened to any club
>>
>>67117722
The stadium wasn't overcrowded though, there were 2 virtually empty pens to the sides of the full one, the police didn't close the door to the tunnel to the central pen, and didn't provide crowd control directing fans to the side pens.
>>
>>67117718
How many of those crushes were as a result of fans getting in without tickets?
>>
Verdict was incorrect. Scousers needed to be blamed for this. Not our hard working police officers
>>
>>67117696
Also I should add, that you can definately tell this was a shakey verdict in that 2 of the jurers didn't think it was unlawful killing, and that is even in a case of a civil trial where a verdict is reached only "on the balance of probabilities" and not "beyond all reasonable doubt" as in a criminal trial. Yet various people in the police, ambulance service, stadium who were just trying to do their jobs will now be dragged through the criminal justice system for no reason other than to give a show trial to the scouse scum, when their is no case to answer for.
>>
>>67117748
thanks for your input Cameron
>>
What a load of bullshit
Those 96 died of their own incompetence when they KNEW for a fucking fact that there was fuckall for them to stand anymore because it was already packed way past its limits and then they stampeded because they're stupid scounsers
Fuck your Hillsborough and fuck your reds
You're a bunch of insufferable cunts in who want to put blame on everyone else but yourselves just like typical europeans
>>
>>67117640
It's more a case of negligence than the actual events being their fault. If lots of people are hurt in one event they're meant to declare a major incident in order to get an appropriate response, but they didn't. Essentially they're accused of playing it down by omission.

>4 (four) ambulances
>>
>>67117752
Make sure to vote in for the referendum :^)
>>
why are scousers so scummy? why are they so easy to hate
>>
Now that this is a step closer to being case closed, when can we have safe standing areas back in the league?
>>
File: scouseholdingpen.jpg (136 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
scouseholdingpen.jpg
136 KB, 500x317
not ar fault la' JFT96 ey ey ey illsborough calm down don't buy the sun la' fookin thatcher tory bastaaads ey wheres me dole
>>
A reminder that the stand was under capacity at the time of the fatal crush

It's literally irellevant if fans tried to get in without tickets (which didn't happen) had they been directed correctly no one would have died
>>
>>67117760
If it was all the fault of the police and the ambulance then surely there is no reason to stop fans being allowed to stand, seeing how that didn't contribute to their deaths at all
>>
>>67117752
>>67117736
>this working class asspain
>>
>>67117745
Yet they still decide to go into the overcrowded pen, right? They're not humans, able to think for themselves that there isn't enough space there and maybe it's best to avoid going in there. Nah, they all form a fluid that's forced into a shape of a container of a solitary pen by the almighty largely outnumbered police force.
>>
File: 1458454439534.gif (2 MB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
1458454439534.gif
2 MB, 300x241
I honestly don't know who to side with in this.
I hate liverpool fans and I hate dirty cops.
Literately impossible to choose a side.
>>
>>67117644
Do you have the one with slippy holding his girl waving at the crowd and sterling laughing in the background? I want it for memes
>>
>>67117763
>which didn't happen

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/ticketless-teenage-football-fan-desperate-to-see-match-news-footage/1B26058_0009

different game, same scummy cunts
>>
Mad how some super clever posters just know that Liverpol fans were drunk, ticketless and stampeded

I mean no investigation has found any of that to be true but you're so smart and know better right :)
>>
>>67117768
thats actually a brilliant answer. I cannot wait for the scousers to pipe up saying its not safe and all we have to do is whack this report in front of them
>>
As if this jury was ever going to reach any other conclusion. The scousers have whined for literally decades and the media have given them the attention, while nobody has been allowed to argue back because any suggestion that the Liverpool fans bear some responsibility is immediately taken as blaming the dead people for their own deaths. This skews the narrative heavily in favour of the scousers and the jury going in were always going to be thinking one thing.

This issues was going to keep being forced to be re-examined until the ratmunchers got the answer they wanted, not the answer of what happened. Now lots of people trying to do the best they can are going to be brought through criminal justice.
>>
File: 1454451555007.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1454451555007.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>67117763

>which didn't happen
>>
Remember the 96, what a great tragedy we should never forget the 960 innocent people who died for nothing, the same 9600 football loving human beings who... for no reason 96 million people tragically died...
>>
File: image_update_img.jpg (77 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
image_update_img.jpg
77 KB, 624x351
>>67117776
The pen in question was accessed through a dark narrow tunnel and none of the fans would have had any knowledge of how full it was.

This shot is from Gate C, which was opened, and led straight into the tunnel, to get to the other 2 pens you had to go to the sides, it wasn't signposted, that door wasn't closed.
>>
>>67116778
>there are people on /sp/ who will defend criminals, thugs, murderers, just because they root for the same team
>>
>>67117799
Oy vey, it's like another holocaust.
>>
>>67117754
see, that makes sense, I just don't agree with any part of the emergency services being charged with something like manslaughter. that would be beyond fucking ridiculous
>>
>>67117790

You do realise most Liverpool fans want safe standing on the Kop right?
>>
>>67117799

>trying to downplay the deaths of 96 billion people

scum
>>
>>67117813
they all need to get on the same page then.
>>
>>67117784
Stuff like this is why Scousers are hated so much more than the people of most other cities. They really are scummy low-lives. It comes from their high levels of Irish blood.

>wahhh
Not interested to hear it.
>>
Liverpool are such an unlucky club to be involved in two of the biggest stadium disasters of a generation. I mean, what are the chances that two stadiums experience horrible, large scale tragedies when Liverpool fans come to visit. Extremely unlucky.
>>
>>67117802
I saw photos where people were barely moving through this very tunnel, because it was already this packed on the stadium. Surely that would be an indicator of full it is?
>>
>a chorus of YNWA was sung on the court steps

Bit cringe if I'm honest
>>
>The jury have also concluded that the actions of the fans had no bearing on the disaster
>>
>>67117802
People need to understand how much of a shithole that ground is even today.
>>
>>67117821
kek, nice
>>
>Liverslips are LITERALLY this cringy
>>
File: Kenny_dalglish_3473016b.jpg (48 KB, 620x351) Image search: [Google]
Kenny_dalglish_3473016b.jpg
48 KB, 620x351
>>67117829
>Bit cringe if I'm honest
welcome to liverpool fc
>>
>>67117829
They do it at any given opportunity. Then you'll get the typical (nu-male) types of rival fans saying 'Respect. THIS is what football is about!' when the video is undoubtedly shared all across social media.
>>
>>67117752
>supporting this bullshit for a bunch if faggots who support one of the worst clubs to ever grace a pitch
>not wanting them to get fucked in court for wasting so much money and turning almost 100 peoples deaths into a media circus for 2 decades because they couldn't accept that it was their own damn fault
>>
long time coming! YNWA
>>
>>67117805
It's the same if an accountant forgets to do money laundering checks or a financial advisor gives objectively poor advice, they tend to get a prison sentence.
>>
>>67117776
You have no idea what the situation was at that time, let me give you some quick answers;

1. The back of the stand where the fans went in was designed to funnel fans towards the central area, where there was a long dark tunnel leading to the two central pens only. There were no signs directing people to other areas.

2. This tunnel was not lit well, you couldn't see the situation in the pens until you got there, by which time it was too late to go back.

3. The kick-off was not delayed (which any sensible police force would've done) in order to calm fans and prevent them rushing to try and get into the ground on time. People rushed into the ground because the game had already started. Did you see Wrestlemania? Imagine it wasn't a 6 hour show and instead only 90 minutes, people would get pissed and start pushing to try and get into the viewing area. This is what happened in this case.

4. As has been said, the stand was UNDER CAPACITY at the time. People died because the police managed the crowd badly, funneled spectators into one area that was over crowded and then covered it up for 27 years.

People died, the authorities lied. Fuck them.
>>
>>67117653
The police absolutely fucked up. But "behaviour of the fans didn't cause or contribute to the disaster"?

Come on. I wonder if they threw that in just to avoid death threats. I'm not even joking, that's what hundreds of Liverpool fans do immediately if someone does something they don't like.
>>
>>67117824
Once you're in such a confined space without any other way to go you essentially trapped.
>>
>>67117799
>it's an ex-pat with a ladyboy girlfriend tells people in Britain about their country episode
>>
>>96
>>
I always feel bad that the 96 get caught up in the blame game, because what isn't debatable, is that the 96 that died were lawful fans that were in the ground on time.

Liverpool get so much shit from other fans over this because they've fetishised a disaster. They have an unmatched persecution complex, though that's not to say they were responsible for Hillsborough.
>>
>not knowing that scousers are like the proverbial dog with a bone when it comes to 'muh justice'

If you were involved that day and didn't bail the country and hide on some polynesian coconut plantation you've only yourself to blame
>>
>stand is already packed
>literally on one can move any further
>more fans pile in resulting killing 96 people
>blame police
So did the police aim guns at the fans at the back telling them to keep pushing? I dont understand
>>
File: _89447388_89447387.jpg (35 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_89447388_89447387.jpg
35 KB, 624x351
JFT96
>>
>>67117876
They couldn't see the terrace.
The reasons for the blame of the police were made quite clear by the Jury.
>>
>>67117802
The poliece point blank said it was already packed to the gills when they started shoving yet they ignored the comments and kept going
Their own retarded faults
Even niggers here don't do this kind of shit
>>
Take a wild guess which paper hasn't tweeted the verdict.
>>
>>67117869
>Liverpool get so much shit from other fans over this
No they don't. Maybe on here, but no one ever says anything to a scouser's face about Hillsborough. I live in Liverpool. There literally isn't a more taboo subject.
>>
File: 1444311828909.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1444311828909.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>67117881

I-is that thing human?
>>
>>67117883
The police should have closed the door to that tunnel and directed the fans to the side, the police weren't there to do that and provided no assistance.
>>
>>67117876
Have you never been at a festival or gig where there's a crowd surge? You do realise that everyone at the back isn't actually physically pushing people forward with enough force to crush everyone in front of them?
>>
>>67117882
So theres someone infront of you, inches in fact, no one is moving, so you decide to push more on the crowd because you cant see the terrace and then blame the police?

if thats the way it is then fine, but its going to take me a while to get used to that
>>
>>67117881

>can't bear to let her cancer stick box go for a few seconds

kek
>>
>These are the people who are going to dominate the BPL for the next decade
I swear to fuck if United doesn't throw €140 million at Klopp I will quit football indefinitely
>>
>>67117888
No shit, mate. Of course no ones going to talk about it in Liverpool.
>>
>>67117753
>this asspain

LOL

ABLs never win.
>>
>>67117887
Kelvin MacKenzie was clever enough to foresee his account would get a lot of attention and last tweeted a couple of ads.

https://twitter.com/kelvmackenzie/status/723439037457915906
>>
>>67117902
But they won't say it to them anywhere, I'm not just talking in Liverpool.
>>
people are now tweeting #ShutDownTheSun. what next? dissolve the current tory government because tory's were in power when the police forced scousers to go to a match without tickets?
>>
>>67117905
>that tweet about things getting smaller, but still costing the same
So they're basically saying that inflation is a thing?
>>
>>67117898

You see a queue, assume it will start moving soon because you can't see what's happening at the front

By the time you realise it won't there's hundreds of people behind you and you can't leave

Repeat over and over and you have a crush

Do you really think the people in the crush had the option to just turn around and leave
>>
>>67117916
I'm not against The Sun being shut down so I don't really care why they're pushing for it tb.h
>>
>>67117898
The inches create a sort of avalanche effect starting from a very long way back, the crush barriers on the terrace exacerbated this as some of them had been removed, this happens a lot where lots of people are in confined spaces everywhere.
>>
>>67117893
>pushing past hundreds of angry fans to get to doors just so you could lock them all out
You ever been in a riot mate? I've been caught up in 3, those cops would rather those 96 died than
A)risked their own lives for a shitty game
B)caused a potential riot that would have cost the city millions and possible the lives of others
>>
>>67117869
>Liverpool get so much shit from other fans over this because they've fetishised a disaster. They have an unmatched persecution complex

Literally united fans and the munich crash
>>
>>67117942
But they wouldn't have been locked out, there where 2 pens to the side that they should have been directed to.
>>
NEVER FORGET THE HILLSBOROUGH 96 LA
JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED AT LAST

AT THE END OF A STORM
THERE'S A GOLDEN SKY
>>
>>67117936
No one likes The Sun but you can't just shut down a paper because they printed an incorrect story. Which they also apologised for.
>>
>>67117396
Liverpool eternally btfo.
>>
>>67117903
>asspain
I can't even tell you who they were fucking playing anymore
If you aren't pissed about this bollocks going about for TWO FUCKING DECADES you're a faggot and a nigger who just wants money
Because those are the only types of people who carry shit like this on for so long
>>
>>67117942
if the cop had acted vehemently against the invasion of hooligans they'd have been accused of police brutality and the scousers would be whining about Thatcher being literally Hitler.
>>
>>67117947
I don't think you know what a persecution complex is.
>>
>>67117951
I agree with you there. It won't be shut down just for this though, it'll be forgotten by next week, but I do like The Sun getting a bashing that they cannot respond to.
>>
File: 1460983183880.png (85 KB, 361x333) Image search: [Google]
1460983183880.png
85 KB, 361x333
>>67117396
nice
>>
>>67117949
Both of which would have resulted in the exact same outcome since they were all designed the same
The cops said fuck it let them enjoy their game, not their fault they were as stupid as literal cows and tan eachother over
>>
>>67117723
Chelsea fans did it, la.
>>
Did you see a sign on the side of my stadium that says "Dead Scouser Storage"?
>>
>>67117956
Believe me I know, bunch of commie faggots
>>
>>67116894

>who /lifelong/ in here?
>>
>>67117978
Neat, can I have a pic for my phone wallpaper?
>>
File: 1oufqr-1.png (414 KB, 643x469) Image search: [Google]
1oufqr-1.png
414 KB, 643x469
>>67117723
It was bunch of cockneys, la.
>>
>>96
>>
File: terrace_large.jpg (2 MB, 2957x2207) Image search: [Google]
terrace_large.jpg
2 MB, 2957x2207
>>67117971
There wouldn't have been deaths because the side pens were extremely under capacity at the time compared to the central one.
>>
>>67117971
The other two pens were empty. You obviously don't know shit about this so why are you even posting?
>>
>>67117916
Funniest thing about scousers and the sun was the other year when they trashed Ed Milliband for holding a copy of it. They completely ignored the other leaders for doing the same and only complained about him doing it
>>
>>67118002
They largely vote Labour so they would only really care about Labour MPs doing so. Tories etc. are seen as the enemy.
>>
>>67118013
But the point is they'd still vote labour anyway. What's the other options? Vote for a different party whose leader also held up The Sun?
>>
>>67117881

>Stares in Scouse
>>
File: 1453854885690.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453854885690.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>67117997
>all those murderers pushing themselves in and killing fans of their own team
>>
>>67117829
>>67117841
>>67117844

They played a fucking clip of the scousers singing outside court on the radio.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1UniU3wRqGU
>>
Justice has not be served yet. It won't be served until the ones who killed 96 innocent people have been criminally charged and put in jail..

It's a shame that the witch is not alive to see this.
>>
>71
>>
This is from the 86 FA cup final between Liverpool and Everton

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/ticketless-teenage-football-fan-desperate-to-see-match-news-footage/1B26058_0009

I dare you to say liverpool fans arnt to blame , taking Italy into account also
>>
>>67118070
they just love footy
>>
>>67118070
Imagine if that platform collapsed
>>
>>67118070

What a bunch of fucking retards. I bet they'd say it was the contractor's fault for putting that open window up so high if they fell and snapped their necks.
>>
>>67118044
heartwarming :)
>>
/sp/ BTFO again
They did nothing wrong :)
>>
So does this mean that Liverpool supporters can finally shut the fuck up, or will they still get personalized kits with '96' on the back for the next 1000 years?
>>
>>96
>>
>>67118114

See this >>67118055
>>
File: 1444505817421.webm (483 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1444505817421.webm
483 KB, 600x338
>>67118070

brainless monkeys

remove scousers
>>
>>67118081
the police failed to contain them!!!
>>
>>67118125
Justice will be suspended jail sentences. That's all liverpool fans should be happy with
>>
File: Bm8S5xFCEAEZDZ1.jpg (44 KB, 599x323) Image search: [Google]
Bm8S5xFCEAEZDZ1.jpg
44 KB, 599x323
Justice at last

I know how that feels after missing out on europe
>>
So with "justice" now being achieved will Liverpool finally move past mentioning muh 96 every 5 seconds?
>>
>>67118147
this is only the start
>>
Some of the 96 are having their times of death revised to up to 3 hours after the 3:15 cut off that the original inquests decided everyone was dead by.
That's a fucking disgrace.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 460x276
>>67117427
Because we want justice la

Can Harry Kewell get a >>96 up in here?
>>
>>67118147
How many Liverpool fans have you met in real life?
>>
>>67118157
Its to bad ISIS can't get its hand on a nuke and take out Liverpool.
>>
>>67118055
>the ones who killed 96 innocent people have been criminally charged and put in jail
Soooooo the fans who were behind the ones who were killed and injured, they crushed them afterall.
>It's a shame that the witch is not alive to see this.
Butthurt labour cuck who hates one of the best prime ministers this country has ever had, I bet you're going to vote to stay in the eu as well.
>>
>>67118070
>english "civilisation"
>>
>>67118169

>69 is an aussie 96 right?
>>
>>67118162
What? Use a fucking commar mate
>>
File: 96get.png (9 KB, 1229x98) Image search: [Google]
96get.png
9 KB, 1229x98
the scousers are a fucking disgrace
>>
>>67118147
LOLNO
Muh 96 is the only reason anybody still cares about this team
>>
>>67118182
>commar
>>
>>67118171
3, and those were my neighbors when I was stationed at Lakenheath. No idea why they were allowed out of Liverpool. Would have rather had gypsies for neighbors
>>
>>67118188
sample size, f a m
>>
>>67118186
seriously though ,I have know idea what youre trying to say
>>
if the police is to blame, that means that the deaths didn't happen because of standing areas in the stadium. will all the hillsborough-related charities/pressure groups now drop their objections to introduction of safe stading areas in english football stadia?
>>
>>67118169
Based Harry and Viduka at Leeds. Truly the most aussie team in England

Fucking hell when are Leeds coming up so i can ride that bandwagon again?
>>
>>67118193
I wasn't the guy you replied to
>>
>>67118176
>liverpool
>english

we make a distinction between you and abbos m8. we'd appreciate you did the same for us and scousers.
>>
>>67118192
I did get them to hate me though. They would do some remembrance thing for the 96 in their back yard on the 15th of every April and one of the times they did it, it was 13 hours at work and was trying to sleep. Threw a beer bottle at them and told them to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>67118142
bruh he looks like augustus gloop from willy wonka
>>
>>67118208
>They would do some remembrance thing for the 96 in their back yard on the 15th of every April
I live in Liverpool and have literally never heard of anyone doing this, ever
>>
not being edgy, but the whole debacle is ridiculous. I feel bad for the victims that died but

>Hundreds of fans didn't pay for tickets
>Those fans jumped turnstiles, jumped the walls and crowded into the stands
>CCTV shows fans jumping over walls of the grounds to get in, looks like a scene from World War Z

I'm sorry, but how are the police to blame for all this? How are two or three little old men guarding the turnstiles supposed to stop a wave of hundreds of fans storming the stadium?
No one here is blaming the victims who died. The people to blame are the hooligan fans that crushed their own people.

This hillsborough shit is turning into the holocaust where saying anything about it is illegal.
>>
File: liverpool fans.jpg (156 KB, 500x881) Image search: [Google]
liverpool fans.jpg
156 KB, 500x881
>>67118142
>>
>>67118201
Thanks for sandbagging me
>>
>>67118218
They were trash. It was some some stupid shit like playing that song they sing at matches on a tape player and singing along with it. It was stupid as fuck
>>
>>67118207
How many times have you been to Liverpool? Outside of the echo-chamber of /sp/ people who visit Liverpool usually have a great experience with the city and people.
>>
>>67118229
Well yeah, they sound like retards
>>
>>67118221
The failings of the police are listed by the Jury.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-35401436
>>
>Liverpool fans call for manslaughter charges to police at Hillsborough
>Liverpool fans claim calls for manslaughter against their own for accidently knocking over a wall at Heysel and killing 39 is uncalled for
>>
>>67118208
>They would do some remembrance thing for the 96 in their back yard on the 15th of every April

Kek
>>
>>67118250
>Was there any behaviour on the part of the football supporters which caused or contributed to the dangerous situation at the Leppings Lane turnstiles?

>Jury's answer: No
>>
>>67118207
This.
>>
>there are people on SP who think that they know more than an independent jury who have been reviewing evidence (actual evidence, not opinion and conjecture) for two years
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.