[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>IT'S OUR YEAR GUYS >literally everything in place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: 323px-Arsenal_FC.png (56 KB, 323x380) Image search: [Google]
323px-Arsenal_FC.png
56 KB, 323x380
>IT'S OUR YEAR GUYS
>literally everything in place for it to be their year
>fall off the pace radically
>finish 4th again
>behind Spurs
>...
>spend all night shilling this "spurs choked guyse XD" meme

Are Arsecucks really this pathetic?
>>
Here is your answer:

Yes
>>
>>67104042
>BTFO by WBA
>>
>He's a Spurs fan
>On the internet
>On an anime imageboard
>He does it for free
>He does it because whenever he gets upset, he feels the need to shitpost about Arsenal when his team consistently fails
>>
>>67104042
Admit it Op, both our teams have been embarrassments this year.

And the worst thing his that it was probably our best chance to win the title for the next 3 years to come when guardiola steamrolls the league and wins the title in February every year.
Also let's not forget that chelsea and loserpool are coming back strong again.

Im crying inside rn
>>
>spurcucks damage control
>>
>Arsenal have what's termed as a terrible season and the manager owner and players are slated by fans and media.
>Tottenham have a 'great' season and the media sucks the dick of the players and manager.
>There are 5 points between them and Arsenal will technically have won a trophy and spurs won't.

As embarrassing as Arsenal actually is, this is why they will continue to be the bigger club.
>>
>>67105244
One team actually spent a significant portion of the season in top spot while another didn't hit top 4 until December
>>
>>67104042
>butthurt spuds fan

Stay mad jew
>>
Arsenal hasn't finished 2nd in like 10 years, right?

Well, good job Spurs, then.

Also Poch >>>>>>>>>>>>> Wonga
>>
File: 1437510576474.jpg (42 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
1437510576474.jpg
42 KB, 800x804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYOKj1pOM2s
>>
File: disgrace.jpg (118 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
disgrace.jpg
118 KB, 800x960
sometimes i feel bad for arsenal but then i remember how autistic and annoying the fans are
>>
>>67105532
>this is my last ever video
>wenger literally ended some poor teen's youtube career
top kek
>>
An outsider's emotional guide to Arsenal season by season since they last won something worthwhile:

Season 1: Thrilled that they play attacking football
Season 2: Hopeful that they'll succeed next season
Season 3: Sympathetic to their "struggle"
Season 4: Feeling sorry for them
Season 5: Feeling little else than pity
Season 6: Starting to think that they're pathetic
Season 7: Outrageously pathetic
Season 8: Jesus fucking Christ what is this
Season 9: Largely indifferent
Season 10: Completely uninvested
Season 11: An absolute joke
Season 12: No longer a joke because its not funny
Season 13: No fucks given

And that leaves us with the current season:
What the fuck else is new under the sun?

I can hardly think of a more disgustingly pathetic team
>>
Tottenham is not really getting cucked desu. Leicester has always been on top of the league. I think even arsenal was closer to them at one point.
>>
>>67110396
arsenal were #1 for several weeks in the middle of the season
>>
>>67104500
>loserpool are coming back strong again
>Liverpool being relevant again
>Ever
I would rather United not win another Premier League trophy and see Liverpool relegated. They are an embarrassment to football.
>>
>>67104042
Cuck'd
>>
>London clubs
>successful

top kek
>>
Just another season at the Arse & Wanker
>>
>>67104500
>our
JEANNE AU SECOURS
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1536x2048
Thinking that Arsenlel will ever win the title again
>>
Liverpool measures success by body count
>>
>>67111204
They will but the chances it being under wenger are very slim. I can see a new manager coming in and winning the league with them. They have the best rotation squad in the league. Now they just need to buy actual quality players to compete. Imagine subbing on Ramsey or cazorla for vidal. Some top tier subs right there. Better than the bang average players all the other teams have as subs like fernando, herrera or mikel.
>>
>>67104102
When are you leaving those cucks, Sanchez?
>>
OP here

I'm not even a Spurs fan
>>
>a whole decade of talking shit about how if it wasn't for oil money, signing all players, this and that, you'd win the league
>everything lines up perfectly for you to reach out and seize the fucking trophy, no problem, no excuses
>fuck it up as usual
I will never forget this.
I will never ever allow myself to forget about this.
Never.
>>
>>67104421
Arsenal fans have been shitposting about Spurs like crazy tbf. This happens with every team that's even semi-relevant, even Everton has shitpost "cuck/just/wake me up" threads
>>
>>67110465
>arsenal were #1 for several weeks in the middle of the season

It feels like they always are. No team plays better from November to February than Arsenal.
>>
File: Arsenil.jpg (41 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Arsenil.jpg
41 KB, 600x338
>>67110465
>>67116041
>literally never when it matters
>>
>>67116233
This picture kills me inside ;_;

WENGER OUT

HANG THE FRENCH BASTARD
>>
>>67116041
it's either a strong start with massive injuries around Christmas and new year followed by the inevitable choke in all competitions around March or simply the other way around with a disastrous start and a 10 games unbeaten run when it doesn't matter during the closing stages of the season.
Will never change until Wenger finally leaves but then you have the same board and Kroenke who rather spends half a billion on a fucking ranch than do anything with the team.
>>
You'll feel silly when world class talents like iwobi and Campbell finally come good, think how much money they could have wasted without Wenger's faith in the kids
>>
File: arsenal-500.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
arsenal-500.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
Rumour is they still celebrate beating Leicester
>>
>>67115699
>deluded Arsenal fan who thinks Ramsey and Cazorla would happily sit on the bench and that Vidal would move from Bayern to Arsenal

How do you see any of that ever happening?
>>
>>67107883
>English """""people"""""
>>
>>67116259
He can keep those talents but he needs world class players along side them. They'll eventually replace those world class players if they live upto their potential. Playing them now as raw talents and attempting to win titles with them as your first team players is beyond stupid. They don't have that maturity, steel and consistency yet. They'll learn that from the older, world class players. Just look at the class of 92, they weren't all thrown in the deep end like wenger is doing with iwobi. They'd train with the world class players in the squad like cantona. Or look at Ronaldo as well, he would be a sub for giggs during his first years at the club. If SAF decided to sell giggs when he started to become an old man during the early 2000s, Ronaldo would never have had that maturity and example of giggs on the training ground and on the pitch. The fact giggs was there and a similar player to Ronaldo might have shaped the Ronaldo we see today.
>>
>>67116327
>what is an example
>>
File: Arselel.jpg (72 KB, 750x421) Image search: [Google]
Arselel.jpg
72 KB, 750x421
>>67116305
Rumour is they still celebrate beating Arsenal
>>
>>67116305
>we beat them twice we should be running the league
>>
>>67116413
>lets buy Messi and Ronaldo and have Lewandowski and as top tier subs

Give all the examples you want, but if they are not realistic they mean fuck all
>>
>>67116256
Next year will be the latter because it is an even year
>>
>>67104042
It's all just to deflect from the fact that the big teams lost to fucking Leicester. They mock Spurs to feel better even though it's Spurs that were the only team to actually bother try and keep up with Leicester
>>
>>67104042
S*URS FANS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO
>>
>>67116825
People were praising Arsenal for keeping up with Leicester for half of the season, then they choked. It's the same for Spurs.
>>
>>67110511
>the two biggest clubs in English football will never be relevant again

Thank you for the input shitskin
>>
>United beat Leicester
>Leicester beat Everton at home and celebrate winning the league firstly with their devout fans
>City beat Arsenal
>United beat West Ham
>United pip Arsenal to 4th
Who /hopeful/ here?
>>
>Even Notts forest have won 2 UCLs
Genuinely still can't figure out why they haven't done it yet
>>
eternal 4th place

E4P
P
>>
Arsenal and Spurs are both the same they should really just kill themselves over the fact neither of them won the easiest title race in years
>>
>>67116305
fucking cunts

they were celebrating scrappily beating Leicester as if it was a fucking Champions League final
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.