[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: People who deserve the worst case of pancreatic cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
ITT: People who deserve the worst case of pancreatic cancer
>>
(You)
>>
Based Tony always pulling through for us.
>>
>>67101661

>(You)
>>
Your tears taste particularly salty
>>
File: 1453036321036.jpg (136 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1453036321036.jpg
136 KB, 800x600
>>67101661
>>
Usually when his team are safe at the end of the season he tosses it off and lets the players just stroll around.

He must want Leicester to win it too.
>>
Totteringham saltspurs
>>
File: 1461443303510.jpg (42 KB, 400x459) Image search: [Google]
1461443303510.jpg
42 KB, 400x459
>>67101661
>The Pulis'ed status of OP
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>67101661
Get PULISBALLED bitch
>>
2014: Liverpool
2016: Spurs

how can one man be so based?
>>
>>67101798
yeap, he has confirmed it himself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3472188/Tony-Pulis-says-wants-Leicester-win-league-despite-West-Brom-denying-victory-2-2-draw.html
>>
>>67101661
Pulis > Poch
>>
>>67101661
>the city of (you)
>>
File: 1461618466572.jpg (40 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461618466572.jpg
40 KB, 720x720
>>67101661
>(You)
>>
>>67101661
picture not related
>>
On a more serious note, I don't mind Leicester winning the title, and they totally deserve it.

With that said, Pulis still deserves cancer, and I genuinely hope he gets it. The same applies to other managers who's sole ambition is to not get relegated, and put 8-10 men behind the ball at any time.

Football is a form of entertainment and the way Pulis plays isn't entertaining at all, he's just a crab with no ambition and no hope of ever having any success, beyond the old avoiding relegation business.

More Ranieris and less Pulises can only be a good thing.
>>
>>67103589
>Not enjoying based Pulis of murderball and destroyed dreams
You know fuck all about entertainment m8
>>
>>67103589
>wahh why don't little old Stoke/West Brom roll over and let my team win
Go fuck a spider you petrol sniffing abo cunt
>>
File: 1455382268204.jpg (30 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1455382268204.jpg
30 KB, 615x409
>>67103589
>Pulised
>>
>>67103520
> this is a 10 in Britain
>>
chat shit get pulised
>>
>>67103633
Nobody's saying they should roll over.

They actually looked the more dangerous team later in the match. They had the much better chances and Spurs attacking players, Eriksen, Alli and Kane had stopped caring and were never going to score, and yet Pulis subbed off Sessegnon for Sandro like the unambitious loser he is.
>>
File: Simeone_1968268a.jpg (52 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Simeone_1968268a.jpg
52 KB, 620x620
>>67103589
Pulisball is the purest form of football.
>>
>>67103724
Pulis wants Leicester to win the league as much as everyone else, no way was he going to risk Spurs getting a second goal.
>>
>>67103724
They had a point away from home at one of the best teams in the league, why wouldn't they be happy to settle for that?
>>
Can't wait for Pulis to fuck Guardiola's shit.
>>
>>67103776
Even if Leicester weren't a factor, he'd still play like that because it's in his loser nature.

>>67103809
>playing for a point
This is exactly why he's an unambitious shit who deserves cancer.

Ranieri is managing a club similar in stature, but he's going for the win in every game and is now reaping the rewards. Never mind winning the title, that kind of mentality alone commands infinitely more respect than that a loser like Pulis, who's biggest achievement as a manager is his record of avoiding relegation, one he so dearly treasures.

For what it's worth, I think the title was won when Leicester thumped Swansea. Spurs could've beaten West Brom and won the rest of their games, I still think that'd only give them a 10% chance of winning the title.
>>
>>67103868
This, he already succes troll Klopp
>>
>>67103923
You know what going to win in every game usually brings you?
Relegation.
>>
>>67103923
t. never watched Blackpool
>>
>>67103963
Yes and? It's still infinitely more respectable, if only for the risk alone.

>>67103966
See above. Blackpool didn't get relegated because they played attacking football, they got relegated because the quality of their squad was shit, particularly in defence.

If every team in the league played ambitious football, the EPL would be far more entertaining and there would be a much better chance of seeing another team like Leicester winning the title.
>>
>>67104095
>It's still infinitely more respectable to be relegated
No it isn't.
>>
File: gus.png (164 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
gus.png
164 KB, 500x281
>>67101661
Based Tony deserves a knighthood for tonight and Crystanbull. The hero we need AND deserve.
>>
>>67104103
Yes it is you stupid banana munching pig. There's nothing truly fulfilling in supporting a team that plays boring football without any chance of genuine success.
>>
>wishing cancer on anybody

just fuck off.
>>
>>67104237
>tripidiot
I genuinely hope you get liver cancer.
>>
>>67104154
I don't know what the fuck they've been teaching you there at Australia, but here there's nothing more shameful than relegation.
No one gives a shit how well you're playing or how suicidal your tactics are, if you're relegated you're going to be the laughing stock of the country for at least a decade or two.
>>
>He's decided the result of the PL
>AGAIN
>>
>>67104354
Evidently the teachings I've had are of a much higher standard than Bananaland.

Why do you think Stoke sacked him? He'd been consistently avoiding relegation during his entire tenure there and that wasn't likely to change. Answer: they wanted to take the next step and improve, even if there's a risk, and realized they had no hope of improving under Pulis.

Not rocket science, Fabio. There's nothing wrong with ambition, and if every team had it, there'd likely be more Premier League winners.
>>
>>67104464
Lester's only winning this because every other good team is utter shit this season. They could have the ambition they could muster and that wouldn't have stopped Manure from winning 7 seasons every 10 sometime ago, for example.
>>
>>67104531
Are you new to the Premier League by any chance? Did you not know Blackburn won the title about 20 years ago? If every team played a positive, ambitious brand of football like Leicester, it's not unreasonable to think there'd be another 2-3 potential contenders, and that the current top teams would get less points than what they usually get.
>>
>>67104464

Stoke are maybe two at best positions better off under Hughes. Not much change.
>>
>>67103589
t. La Liga consumer, go watch the lower table teams roll over instead of watching big sam and pulis making top teams absolute sweat out and earn victories you shitposting fuck
>>
>>67104784
You're forgetting something important: they now have the potential for league success in the future. They may yet challenge for a top 6 spot next year, something that would be impossible under Pulis.
>>
>>67104850
t. idiot

Do read properly next time.
>>
>>67104875
you want everyone to play 'attractive' football. it is incredibly difficult to go to a club with more money, technically better players and facilities and get points off them playing the exact same way. that's why teams play hoofball, it's hard to play against if you aren't up for a fight, makes you difficult to beat and means a less technically gifted team can beat a better team. unsure what i've missed or what i'm missing by wanting variations of tactics and teams to try and you know, win and not roll over
>>
>>67103589
>Football is a form of entertainment and the way Pulis plays isn't entertaining at all
>stop liking things i dont like
>>
>>67103589
Pulisball is the same shit Leicester did all season you fucking idiot.
>>
>>67105226
Trust an idiotic American to miss the point completely.
>>
pic very much related
>>
>>67104851
>Stoke
>Top 6 ever under Hughes

What fucking world are you living on man?
>>
>>67101798
>>67103407
literally every one of leicester's opponents from february onwards wanted them to win the league. it's disgusting how unprofessional it all is, especially if they announce it in public before they play them a la pulis, hazard, cesc
you even get hodgson trying to influence the FA by saying vardy didn't dive and didnt deserve the ban. since when do national team managers get involved in league affairs?

not saying this means leicester don't deserve it, but my god have the stars aligned for them. LITERAL meme magic
>>
Leicester will still choke the league.
Cap this
>>
>>67111031
fuck off, no one likes jews.
>>
>>67101661
I'll be honest

I literally unironically pray for this, for myself, every morning

something that will give me a few months to set things in order before I can finally leave
>>
https://youtu.be/0YWyHBAhKTY?t=109

kek, he knew, the absolute madman made all possible to make Leicester win the league. Based Pulis
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.