[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
he will be alright right? I'm scared ;-;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3
File: 16mag-mouthguards-master675.jpg (87 KB, 675x616) Image search: [Google]
16mag-mouthguards-master675.jpg
87 KB, 675x616
he will be alright

right?

I'm scared ;-;
>>
>>67091838

Yes and /sp/ will get BTFO like never before.
>>
>career ended by a sweat patch
would there be a funnier way to go out?
>>
>a Lithuanian ended Curry's meme career

Based bralukas!
>>
>>67092228
>Gets injured game 1 of the playoffs
>Gets injured game 4 of the playoffs
>Severity of injury is unknown
>Could be out long enough for the Memes to lose to a decent team

I dunno, pham. Lookin like /sp/ might win.
>>
File: lelbron2.jpg (22 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
lelbron2.jpg
22 KB, 250x240
>>67092313
>Reached the finals
>Dead Curry
>Heavily fatigued team who just won against the Spurs

Cavs face when
>>
>Kerr was already talking like Curry won't be back for the playoffs
>Curry was literally crying
>Seen saying a prayer with his family after the game
>could barely walk

Something is tore. Meniscus or MCL...or both.

There's not a whole lot of give on the inside of the knee.
>>
>>67091838
It's ogre. All the luck they had last year just came back around on them. Such is life. Nothing good ever happens without something bad happening to balance it out later on.
>>
Nope, his career is over. He literally can never come back from this injury. Praying Cam is gone next
>>
M E M E M A G I C
>>
>>67093846
>implying the Cavs have a chance of winning
Literally any playoff team in the west would sweep them in the finals
>>
>>67093922
This.

He fell, screamed and grabbed his knee.

I'd be shocked if he plays again.
>>
He's out 2 weeks according to reports
>>
>>67097544
>reports

Who... Where... Links dog... Lets see em
>>
>>67097581
Ayesha told me after we fucked
>>
>>67091838
It's over
>>
>>67091838
>Curry

He jogged off of the court
>>
>>67093922
this is hilarious
>>
>>67091838
penny hardaway 2.0
>>
According to Woj, he's out 2 weeks
>>
>>67097581
https://twitter.com/WarriorsPR/status/724679487632199680/photo/1
>>
OUT FOR TWO WEEKS MINIMUM
>>
THE MEME IS FINALLY FUCKING OVER

TYBGD
>>
Dubs will beat the rockets in 5 and the clippers will choke again and lose to portland.

A curry less warriors team will easily beat the blazers and Curry comes back to play SA in the conference finals.
>>
D Rose 2.0
>>
2 weeks minimum, doesn't mean he'll neccessarily be back in 2 weeks. Also he'll be rusty so he wont be effective anyway.

JUST
>>
Lel what a fucking baby, quitting on his team in the playoffs lul
>>
If it was Jordan he'd play through the pain.
>>
>>67100345
If it was Jordan he would've called that sweat patch a fucking faggot which would've caused it to dry right up, thus preventing the slip in the first place.
>>
>>67100345
He'd play baseball through the pain, maybe
>>
2 weeks, huh?

Well I'd like to congratulate Duncan on winning his 6th ring ahead of time.
>>
>>67102110
You know two weeks won't even cover the whole second round right? If he misses more than though, then it's most probable the Spurs will win it all
>>
Daily reminder that Lebron never gets hurt
Daily reminder that Lebron actually plays defense
Daily reminder that Lebron carries mediocre and injury plagued teams to the finals almost every year

the Curry meme is already over, Lebron is still the best
>>
>>67102255
It's a minimum of two weeks then it will be reevaluated. That being said I don't think they get past the Clippers without Curry.
>>
>>67102110
>>67102255
get your facts straight, he'll be out for MINIMUM 2 weeks

the way he was limping towards the exit last night tells me it will be longer, possible a tear in the back of the knee
>>
>>67102351
>>67102416

B-but Clippers will choke! K-klay Thompson!
>>
>>67091838
get fucked memers
that's what you get for building a team around a glass player
>>
>>67097514
the west this year is complete trash outside of GS, SA, and OKC
>>
>>67102416
there was no damage to his knee
>>
>>67102416
Yeah...I know that. That's why I said IF he's out longer after I replied to the guy who said he would be out two weeks. Read much?

>>67102613
The Warriors have two other all stars in Draymond Green and Klay Thompson, and Livingston who will get most of the minutes at point guard shoots well over 50% from the field. I don't know why you're pretending the Warriors can't beat the clippers even without curry
>>
>>67091838
GS has proven they can win without curry, and MCL sprains aren't THAT bad, Ive had a few and as long as its not torn you're basically good to go in a week or two.
>>
>>67097544
>>67098863
>>67098732
>re-evaluated in 2 weeks
They aren't even saying he will be close to healthy in 2 weeks, only that they'll assess his recovery at time. Even if the LA Shitters don't knock them out, I'd be surprised if they let him play again this offseason. He's had 2 different injuries in a week, if they put him in too soon and he re-tears something then his career would be pretty much over. Just look at D-Rose
>>
>>67103006
>no damage to his knee
>mcl sprain
Warriors fans everybody
>>
>>67097502
keep praying, Cam is equal to 4 Curries put together. you could probably shoot him in the chest and he'd be ready to play the next month.
>>
>>67097514
The Cavs have a winning record against West teams
>>
>>67105535
Cam got into an accident last year and didn't miss a game
>>
>>67091838
>>
>>67102298
Forgetting LeBron having his period. Forgetting curry leads the league I steals. Forgetting LeBron handpicked that mediocre team he's playing in
>>
>>67105535
Flipped his car and made it to practice later that day
>>
>>67102298
lebron couldn't even play through cramps
>>
>>67102298
Didnt LeBrown literally shit himself because it was too hot in San Antonio
>>
Warriors have enough firepower to beat LA without Curry.

The Chef will no doubt be back and cooking just in time to beat SA.
>>
>>67091838
help me out assholes

is a flatter basketball easier to shoot/score with? Like slightly deflated but obviously still dribbles
>>
>one hit wonder meme player
>waaaaaaa I got a boo boo on my knee

Ahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahabababshahahahahahahahaahahshahah

Meme magic. You're welcome ;)
>>
>>67092301

thank you based Ice Cream Sandwich flag
>>
Curry is Messi

LeBron is Cristiano Ronaldo

prove me wrong
>>
>tfw it doesn't count as an 18-1 if cuck curry is injured

FML, I really wanted memiorfags to get BTFO fair ad square by SA
>>
>>67107711
>Grade 1 MCL sprain
In 10 days he'll be alright
>>
I was talking to some college athletes and they said an MCL sprain is not even that bad, a two week injury, and he has the best healthcare in the world
>>
>>67113706
Reverse this.
>>
I hope he never recovers fully.
>>
Faggot is gone. Gs fans shouldn't even be thinking which series glassboy can catch up to, but how the tear will affect his speed and handle curling off a tight screen to consistently make the non-rhythm three. That's what a knee tendon tear threatens the most.

A team with Klay Thompson-tier shooting as the first option will never ring on it's own. Ask Reggie Miller.

Don't even worry about these playoffs, worry about career. Worry about franchise.
>>
>>67107873
Steals are not an indicator of defense. In fact most defensive stats unless you can explain them in your argument are not indicative of a player's defensive skill.
>>
i hope he's all good too, good thing we're still the best team without him
>>
>>67116265

Lol okay, literally creating turnovers isn't good defense
>>
>>67116959

We? Go the Golden State Australias.
>>
>>67105433
Can the shitters get past Portland without CP3?
>>
>>67113706
More like both are basketball players and only faggots and mexicans care about soccer
>>
>>67117186
>not knowing Andrew Bogut shitposts on /sp/
Congratulations, you just played yourself.
>>
>>67116265
This. Some players go for the steal and end up getting burned most of the time while stat padding their steal sheet. IIRC Steve Nash is a good example, lots of steals but still a piss poor defender.

It's the equivalent of a football DB who jumps the route on every snap trying to get a pick.

>>67117181
Nigger this is basketball 101
>>
i had a similar fall some months ago, also in a game, i was alright 10days later desu
chef will come back
:)
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.