[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I am actually a lifelong >mfw all these bandwagon fans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
>mfw I am actually a lifelong
>mfw all these bandwagon fans
>>
WE DID IT, LADS!
>>
File: 1376257699470.png (96 KB, 331x375) Image search: [Google]
1376257699470.png
96 KB, 331x375
>>67067555
I know this feeling.
>>
Be happy about it you cunt
>>
We're going to do it, lads
It's amazing
>>
Me too OP. I'm a lifelong lesterlad.
>>
This is me btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhvHEqF6tHo
>>
>>67067555
>giving a shit
I'd be super happy if my team was bandwagoned so hard by people all around the world, be grateful
>>
>>67067555
I know, all these 'fans' who started supporting them in March while I've been a lifelong supporter since at least January
>>
I've grown up at the King Power Stadium
>>
File: 1457234022138.jpg (9 KB, 253x243) Image search: [Google]
1457234022138.jpg
9 KB, 253x243
>>67067555
>MFW And Leicester use to be joke
>>
Who lifelong since last week lads?
>>
i live with an actual /lifelong/ at uni who comes from Lester and this whole thing has been terrorizing for him, I don't think he's enjoyed a stress-free game since january
>>
>>67068747
The worst thing that can happen to a /lifelong/ is actual success. dunno how to fucking handle it.
>>
As a lifelong myself, I know this feeling all too well.
>>
File: 1388530909068.jpg (36 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1388530909068.jpg
36 KB, 500x280
>>67068581
Holy fuck, you can't even understand what he's saying

>britbongs
>mfw
>>
>>67069794
This video has a transcript:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo
>>
Planning to start supporting next week. /lifelong/ here
>>
FOUR NIL TO THE ONE MAN TEAM FOUR NIL TO THE ONE MAN TEAM
>>
>>67068747

It was bad enough for me when Cardiff won the Championship. I'd been so conditioned to expect failure that I wouldn't believe we had a hope until we won the trophy, it was horrendous. I can't even imagine what it's like for Leicester, at this level.
>>
>mfw i actually almost put $7 on lester back in september
>mfw i had placed bets like that before
>mfw i went to the bookie but was broke at the time so i didn't
>>
>>67069932
>>67068747
Speaking as a lifelong, I still think in my mind Leicester won't win it.

It's just too unlikely. The teams I've grown up with just wouldn't be capable of it. I don't even know I would react if Leicester do win because it's still quite unthinkable, I think everyone's getting caught up in the hype.
>>
>>67069957
>tfw I put a 10$ bet in October when they were still 28/1
feels good
>>
File: Leicester 1.jpg (151 KB, 665x1000) Image search: [Google]
Leicester 1.jpg
151 KB, 665x1000
>>67068581
>>67069848
Imagine what this cunt must be thinking right now.
>>
They need to get that Leicester guy back on the radio once they win the league in a few weeks.
>>
>FOUR NIL TO THE ONE MAN TEAM
>>
>tfw have to play Videoton in the final
>tfw they have Sebastian Polter as their striker, a fast strong tall physical beast that none of my CBs can handle
>he put 3 past me a few weeks ago

scared
>>
>>67070250

YOU CANNOT
>>
>>67070748
fuck the fuck off gay bitch
>>
>>67070939
fuck off Morzigay
>>
>>67070939
>>67071034
guys please, no arguing in my thread
>>
>>67070250
Im overjoyed desu because thats me
>>
Lifelong fan since January, I agree I too am getting sick of these bandwagonners lad, but at least we are going to win the league
>>
>>67067555
I'm a Reading fan. Just happy to see someone fresh getting success.
>>
I just became a /lifelong/ after reading this thread.

Cmon Lyechester!
>>
>>67072025
Fucking plastic tbqh. I've been /lifelong/ since this thread was three posts long.
>>
>>67067555
Im a real /lifelong/ fuck you
>>
>>67072086
fuck you dont come in my thread and talk shit nigger
>>
>>67072123
Fuck off back to your couch and see your handegg cuck sport. You dont know shit about Football
>>
>>67072168
Step away from the village computer and return to your chickens poor bitch
>>
>>67067555
>tfw literally born in São Leicester
>All these bandwagon fans
>>
>>67072208
>Panama
>Village

Are you sure you arent confusing your house in Connecticut and you think we all live like you? In a basement with your sick mother? Piss off.
>>
File: 6200564064501689574.png (62 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
6200564064501689574.png
62 KB, 412x351
Im shaking in tears. Lester winning the EPL is the biggest thing in my life. Bigger than the birth of my wife's son.
>>
File: life long chink.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
life long chink.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>67067555
what fans? nobody gives a shit outside of england.
>>
As an actual lifelong fan, we welcome all of you to spend money on club merchandise so we can finance the purchases of Messi and Suarez.
>>
>>67076810

Sorry m8, a lot of us here have been following Lester our whole life.
>>
>>67072541

Atleast they have an actual legitimate connection to the club
>>
>>67069848
YOU CUN NOT, ROBBEH
>>
>>67077950
the chevrolets are my 2nd EPL team just because an american owns them
>>
What will cause the bigger shitstorm on /sp/? Leicester winning the league or Torres scoring the winner in the Champions League Final?
>>
>>67072541
I was also an United fan, now I'm fully a Lester fan
>>
>>67072168
At least he can afford to play it if with an actual ball instead of a coconut or whatever the fuck they have in Panama
>>
>>67084124
Leicester unless its some absolute meme tier goal from Torres
>>
>>67084258
why not Millonarios fan or something like that?
>>
>>67084438
America de cali desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo

Any errors in this transcript?

I tell you what, boys. Er, um, you see, now you brought me in and, I’m, I'm… I’m wellin' up, right. What you gotta realise is, we’re… we’re five points clear. I’ve been a season ticket holder for near enough twenty years. I moved to Wales, and I’ve seen Robbie, I’ve seen Muzzy, and I’ve seen Lenny, right? This is the first time… the first time I’ve ever seen anything like what I’ve seen this season. This season is just… unbelievable, man. And I mean that, Robbie. This is… with all due respect, Robbie… *sound of item dropping* loved you to bits. Loved you to bits. But I tell you something. Kante, Drinky, and all the boys, are, are, are, are… are putting it on the next level. And it shows in the league table; we’re now, we’re now five… we’re now — hold on a minute — we’re now five points clear, five points clear. I went to Atletico Madrid. I went to Red Star. I, I’ve… brought my son up… when he was, he was in school — god, Manchester United, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, and I stuck, I stuck by my guns, said "Listen sunshine. Wear the fox, wear the blue, we-wear the fox, wear the blue, and we will come through". And all of a sudden, my son’s turned around and said to me and looked me in the eye today — LOOKED me in the eye — and turned around and said to me "Dad? DAD?!" …Amazing. Absolutely amazing. He’s seen… players, he’s seen… class players like Robbie, like… ahhh, and, honest to God, now, tell me, you cannot, you cannot, you CANNOT tell me we have not got a chance to win the league, Robbie. And listen, this… And this is, this is, this, I was… I grew up with you, Robbie. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot win the league. Please.

Lee. Lee. How can I tell ya you can't win? [Can't identify the last 3 syllables]
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.