[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panini's England team selection is exactly the team Woy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (456 KB, 1600x921) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
456 KB, 1600x921
Panini's England team selection is exactly the team Woy will put out at the Euros

J U S T
>>
You got swaps lad?
>>
>>67063546
Wilshere, Shaw and Lallana, mate
>>
Your little brother has a long way to go to fill his album.
>>
think how many packs of fags you could have bought instead of wasting 150 quid on this shit
>>
>>67063669
>paying to slowly kill yourself
>>
>england
>white
>>
>wilshit

please no
>>
>>67063528
> No Drinkwater

So no defenders and midfielders then?
>>
>Walcott

Keekeoeekeek
>>
>>67063528
>a fucking rock structure
>>
>>67063669
That's 16 packs of Marlboro Red

> mfw Marly reds now cost £9.35
>>
>>67063892
holy shit a pack of fags is a tenner? thought they were like 4-5 quid

glad i dont smoke desu
>>
>>67063901
4 quid will get you a pack of 10 Sovereign (budget brand)
You can get a pack of 5 mini cigars with that.
>>
>>67063901
A pack of Rothmans is about £6.
Marlboro has always been expensive.
>>
>He doesn't smoke Camel
>>
>>67064025
Camel in the UK have been discontinued, unless you like light fags like a fag.
>>
>stickerbooks are still a thing in Bongland

I bet you like David Hasselhoff & Friends too.
>>
>>67064334
They are a huge thing is Slovenia too. Every weekend there are conventions where you trade your stickers with others. If you are smart you can get all of them in one weekend and then start selling the rest of them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.