[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which bandwagon do I jump on? I'm not from around these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
So which bandwagon do I jump on? I'm not from around these parts but before I was born my family lived in Leeds and between the ages 1-3 so did I but those losers got themselves relegated.

Is pic related my closest choice?

Also /bandwagon/ general
>>
The key to bandwagoning is to hop on just before the bus leaves the station.

You gotta have the foresight.

So, you want to go to http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/ and log in there.

Thank me later, Anon =)
>>
all the united "fans" jumped on in the 90s because they didnt want to get bullied in school. too late for them now

jump on the chelsea train while you still can and in 10 years you can tell everyone you are a lifelong
>>
>>67056099
Checked

>>67056619
I mean in terms of closest team location wise to Leeds I know of no other criteria to pick a team. I thought Chelsea was a meme?
>>
Come be part of the rashford meme senpai, its only just begun
>>
>>67056099

This is honestly good advice
>t. Minnesotan

That being said, just be a lesterlad. No matter who you choose you will be called a bandwagoning faggot, so just choose the winner this year. If you want to get into the EPL next year, then watch multiple teams for a couple of weeks and choose who you like the best. If you want to go Hardcore mode then pick a newly promoted team.
>>
>>67056903
The United fanbase is so saturated with bandwagoners that it's considered normal to drive 200 miles to attend at home game at old trafford

if you're going to bandwagon is just do it and dont act holier-than-thou like United "fans" do
>>
>>67055989
ManU has no honor. It is a hideous entity in the whole you must avoid like the plague, also abhor full force. Go for based Liverpool and you'll be fine.
>>
>>67055989
Sheffield Wednesday looks like they're holding on for playoff chance to promotion to PL
>>
>>67057215
Liverpool is full of drug cheats and murderers, thats half the reason they have a strong following here in Australia, come to united m8, best youth system in all the lands
>>
>>67057215
>>96
>>
>>67057215

The worst advice ITT. Be careful, OP
>>
>>67057334
>implying Gunchester is any better
>implying football has anything to do with social issues
Time to go and stay go, faggots

>>67057455
Time for you too
>>
Arsenal only choice
>>
>>67055989
Don't worry, just change teams when one starts doing badly, nobody who knows you will care since you're in Australia
>>
Why don't you just support Leeds?

They've worked their way back up to the Championship league, and could easily get back in the EPL.
>>
>>67055989

Just go for Leeds senpai a lam. That way you can always justify it and look down on people.
>>
>>67060274

Not to mention
>viduka
>kewell

At their peaks
>>
>>67057334
>drug cheats
Daily reminder ABL is mental illness
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.