[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
red pill me on Lewandowski.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7
File: lewandow_1.jpg (56 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
lewandow_1.jpg
56 KB, 768x432
red pill me on Lewandowski.
>>
2nd Best forward
>>
>>67048522
good striker
>>
plays in a dominant team in a shit league so racks up goals

is anonymous for Poland
>>
he's smug as fuck that makes me uncomfortable
i'll side with ratking

>>67048719
he was the top scorer in the qualifiers...
>>
>>67048719
>this flag

Opinion discarded
>>
>>67048779
>qualifers
>>
2nd or 3rd best striker in the world
>>
He's unironically the best Bundes striker right now. Only people who deny this are buttblasted krauts who dont want to rate a Polish kielbasa above their own sauerkraut Reus or Müller or buttblasted Dortmund cucks who are still salty after he left
>>
Similar to Harry Kane desu.

No outstanding speed or touch but constantly in the right position and an amazing ability to put the ball in the goal.
>>
>>67048522
He can score from hard positions and quite often misses from easy ones. Classy player with great determination. Not as flashy as South American strikers with great speed and dribbling skills. I would put him on the 5th place of the best no 9.
>>
just your run of the mill Mandzukic
>>
>>67048940
>you now remember Manžukiç

What happened to him?
>>
>>67049017
He's at Juventus.
>>
He has an unfair disadvantage because his lazy eye means keepers don't know where he's aiming
>>
File: mandy.jpg (69 KB, 634x631) Image search: [Google]
mandy.jpg
69 KB, 634x631
>>67049017
I like him, hardworking player
>>
File: pepe repoussoir .png (21 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
pepe repoussoir .png
21 KB, 200x194
most boring elite level striker
even sleep inducing off the pitch
>>
>>67049036
I know but seriously what happened to him? I remember people rating him as a top 5 striker back during the world cup
>>
>>67049160
He can score clutch goals, and has a good workrate, but the technique of a donkey.
>>
He has a shitty consulet who makes him look really greedy for money.
>>
Poor man's Harry Kane
>>
>>67048522
he's polish and he scores lots of goals. bayern bought him because absorbing the players from the other team in a two team league is really entertaining. that's pretty much it. did i mention he's polish and scores lots of goals?
>>
File: 1460401456572.jpg (62 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1460401456572.jpg
62 KB, 960x720
why are poles so smug
>>
He's fucking sexy
>>
>>67049231
>two team league
>two
>>
i think i love him fellas
>>
>>67049453
what does that even mean?
>>
he's the black harry kane
>>
>>67050886
i think he's doing an insult
>>
>>67048522
Bayern's best player now that Robben is back to permaded
>>
really good at scoring goals and nothing more
>>
Polish Dzyuba, nothing more
>>
>>67050886
he's saying that because it's actually a 1 team league
>>
>>67048522

You should only worry in building the wall, Paco.

Get to work already.
>>
>>67049231
>bought
kek

KEK

K E K
>>
>>67061523
polish kokorin desu
>>
>>67048522
he is pretty good.
>>
he's scum. that move from BvB to Buyern was the scummiest move possible. i wish he gets a hernia or some shit
>>
>>67048779
6 of his goals were against Gibraltar or some shit.
>>
>>67062482
5 against Gibraltar and 3 against Georgia.
>>
>>67049417
What about his lazy eye?
>>
he gets job done at highest level and since Nawałka took over he delivers to NT along with Milik

also
>you now remember he scored 4 goals against Halal in CL semis
>>
>>67048787
>this flag

Opinion discarded
>>
>>67048906

Kane's touch is underrated desu, lovely ball control
>>
>>67048927
Best summary of him. He's got great "striker technique", stuff like volleys flicks chested touches etc. He's still quite good on the ball as well, he may seem like a poacher at times but he makes good runs with the ball at his feet (like any modern striker should).
>>67063007
This, he's starting to perform with the NT
>>
>>67048927
The only striker that's better is Suarez. You could make a case for Benzema, but that's it. I honestly have no idea which other 2 strikers you'd put ahead of him and I really hope Ibrahimovic is not one of them.
>>
>>67049291
i would pay to watch them fuck
>>
File: dzeko mandzukic lewandowski.jpg (231 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dzeko mandzukic lewandowski.jpg
231 KB, 1280x720
Who else confuses these three clowns?
>>
>>67064124

das raycis
>>
>>67064034
Higuain has had a better season than Lewandowski
>>
>>67049160
No one ever rated Mandzukic as a top 5 striker. He was used as a harrying forward at Bayern and ended up banging in 20+ goals due to the quality of supply from his teammates. He's in the same role at Juventus now, wouldn't say he's regressed
>>
>>67064068
>German is a litteral cuck

In other news water is still wet.
>>
>>67064154
He has scored a lot of goals in a worse league and busted out of the EL in the round of 16. Meanwhile Lewandowski is heading towards the triple (though I don't think they will win it).

Not to mention he is superior to Higuain in just about every regard except maybe finishing.
>>
>>67064224
I thought we were discussing individuals, not teams. And Higuain didn't start one of the games vs. Villareal.
And I'm not sure how Serie A is a shit league compared to Bundes, but I guess we're both biased in that discussion.
Anyways, Higuain has 30 goals from 31 league games this season and plays in a worse team that Lewa. Making his season individually more impressive
>>
>>67064184
>>67049083
>>67049017
>>67049036
>You now remember Mandzukic played for Atletico
Also Lewandowski's wife is ugly
>>
>>67064201
That makes him a voyeur, not a Cuck.
>>
>>67064264
Tbf I didn't look up whether Higuain started in the Villareal games, so yeah he's not to blame then.

Going by stats alone Higuain's season may look better but my point was that Lewandwoski is without a doubt the better player overall. His first touch is miles ahead of Higuain's and so is his overall participation in his team's build-up play. Plus Higuain is a notorious choker in big games, whereas Lewandowski constantly scores clutch goals (see: Juve).

Also, I never called Serie-A a shit league, but it is worse than Bundesliga (which isn't great either).
>>
>>67064331
but it isn't, remove bayern and the bundes is absolute garbage
>>
>>67064351
>remove juve and serie a is absolute garbage

they are very similar atm
>Napoli and Dortmund as permament seconds
>many clubs who have reputation are now shit
>>
>>67064331
>Lewa is the better player overall
Yeah, Lewa is the more complete player. But THIS SEASON Higuain has literally carried his team
>His first touch is miles ahead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HTdCV3Z5Q0&ab_channel=SerieATIM
Nah, how do you think Higuain scored all those goals if he had a bad touch?
>Notorious choker
That was last season. This year he's developed tremendously under the new Napoli manager Maurizio Sarri. He scores in almost all big games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OHFJWVHxC0&ab_channel=franzoiamatteo

https://youtu.be/4CrvU7NJZhI?t=1m14s

https://youtu.be/BYTfHnVxffg?t=30s
>>
>>67064331
And let's assume for a second that Bundes is a better league: Lewa still plays in a much more superior team relatively speaking.
>>
>>67048522
he's a fucking judas

and you should go back to /pol/
>>
>>67064486
Higuain's first touch isn't terrible (as there's not really any category he's terrible in), but Lewandowski's is exceptional. You don't really get to see it that often anymore because the opposing team usually parks the bus against Bayern so there's no point in playing long balls towards him, but when Dortmund ran out of ideas you could count on Lewandowski to create something out of even the worst of hoofballs.

To add to Higuain choking in big games: I don't think there's a big enough sample size for him to say he's on the same level of choking as Ibrahimovic etc., but he has a tendency to fuck up badly at the wrong time (see: WC final). Obviously there's a certain dynamic to that image of him, so when he happens not to score in a big game this is immediately brought up. But still, Lewandowski is a more clutch player and has delivered outstanding performances in the biggest of games, for example when he scored 4 against Madrid for Dortmund.

I'll give you that, considering Napoli is worse than Bayern, Higuain's season might be more impressive, but the point I wanted to make in >>67064034 was that there is one striker better than him overall.

>>67064351
>leddit hyperbole
>>
>>67064592
>butthurt pledditors

you should go back to pleddit, psuedo nigger huebred
>>
>>67049291
>western betrayal
>partitions of poland
we made them this way, its why the wont let refugees into their country (along with hungary)
>>
>>67064670
Yeah, like I said I agree Lewa is the more well-rounded player. Contributes more i build-up which is vital for a striker playing under Pep. Definitely the second best complete forward after Suarez.
But as far as pure number 9's go, Higuain is a monster. When he gets the ball he goes for goal immideatly and the crazy thing is that he has the dribbling, shooting and upper body strength to take on two-three defenders and still come out on top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFNWYojyiZA&ab_channel=SerieATIM
I'd say there's a 90% chance of him leaving Napoli this summer.
As for the WC final, like I said he's made huge mental improvements this season. No penalty misses for example.

With Napoli in the CL next season I hope they get in the same group as Bayern. 2011/12 had two great games with Bayern winning 3-2 in Germany and a draw in Naples (With De Sanctis saving a Gomez penalty)
>>
>>67064670
Only people who cry about that site are people who know it well, cry more redditor
>>
File: 1418929458053.jpg (30 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
1418929458053.jpg
30 KB, 500x587
>I rate Higuain and Benzema
>>
>>67064798
I agree he's good, however there's few clubs who could use him that would be a massive upgrade compared to Napoli. PSG comes to mind, maybe even Atletico.

>>67064848
It's just that there's a bunch of retards spouting platitudes like you do nowadays, which would have been disregarded as shitposts a few years ago but have now become the norm.
>>
>>67048522
Only Suarez and maybe Ibrahimovic are better (real) strikers.

So he's the 3rd best real striker in the world right now
>>
>>67065035
Yeah, I think PSG and United are the most likely destinations.
>>
File: anon.png (1002 KB, 655x745) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
1002 KB, 655x745
>>67064944
>I don't rate Benzema
>>
>>67065035
>nowadays
Shit league and has been so for quite some time, end yourself scat eating redditor
>>
>>67049160
Because anglo media only focuses on germeme and eplel
>>
The ultimate red pill:

https://youtu.be/IypoIdCc0J4
https://youtu.be/00B_eeJ3_XM
https://youtu.be/5xvSmzWfDhs
>>
>>67048576
>>67048849
He isn't even the 2nd best foward in Bayern
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.