[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he already the GOAT TE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1450199777961.gif (70 KB, 386x440) Image search: [Google]
1450199777961.gif
70 KB, 386x440
Is he already the GOAT TE?
>>
'yes'
>>
File: 1449027511466.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1449027511466.gif
2 MB, 240x180
even with the injuries hes the GOAT
>>
Not even Shannon Sharpe tier DESU. Kiss them 3 rings.

>muh numbers due to overinflated passing statistics
>>
>>67046700
well yeah Sharpe would be a manlet TE if played today

Gronk has 4 inches on him
>>
That's not Eifert.
>>
Yes. And that's coming from a colts fan.
>>
His injuries have cost the Pats 3 shots at another SuperBowl

>injured right before SuperBowl 46 vs Giants
>injured in following years' playoffs (Pats would've beat Ravens in AFCCG and play the 49ers in SuperBowl)
> injured during 2013 season (Pats would've beat Broncos in AFFCG, although I doubt they get by Seahawks in the SB that year since they had so many other injuries as well. Nobody would've beat Seattle that year)
>>
>>67047371

I do think the Pats win SB46 with him at full strength, but the next season is still a big if. Ravens are always tough on the Patriots and it's no guarantee they beat the Niners, either.

In 2013 they had a million injuries besides Gronk. Kenbrell Thompkins, Aaron Dobson and Austin fucking Collie were all contributors on offense.

Their defense was also complete ass every one of those seasons.
>>
File: 9NC9P9.jpg (26 KB, 389x464) Image search: [Google]
9NC9P9.jpg
26 KB, 389x464
>>67047371
reminder that Bernard Pollard literally effected the Patriots chances of winning an owl during four different seasons
2008: Injured Brady game 1, 16-0 team goes 11-5 and misses the playoffs with a much easier schedule due to Matt Cassel
2009: last game of the season forces Wes Welker to juke too fast and get caught in the turf injuring him for the rest of the season. Pats would get BTFO in the wildcard a week after
2011: Injures Gronk right before the owl
2012: Concusses Ridley who fumbles the ball immediately after. Shifts momentum in a game New England was winning.
>>
>>67047642

He was also the last player to tackle Aaron Hernandez.
>>
>>67047642

Yea I know, fuck that nigger Bernard
>>
>>67047642
that 09 team had no chance of winning a superbowl even with Welker that was the worst team Belichick coached here since his first season
>>
>>67047861
Get out of Canada Simmons.
>>
>>67047945
'08 and '11 would of won the owl
'09 would of had the same fate (team was weak as hell)
'12 is 50/50 because of what they learned the first time they faced the 49ers that season. If they played how they played the second half of that game than a win.
>>
>>67048118

'08 they for sure would have won with that weak ass-schedule. The only game they probably still lose is the Dolphins meme wildcat debut game. But they'd probably end up 18-1 again but with a Super Bowl win.
>>
File: you can't make this shit up.jpg (63 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
you can't make this shit up.jpg
63 KB, 1024x819
>>67046463
>tfw you could have been eskimo bros with Gronk

I should have fucked her m8s.
>>
>>67048118

He stole a guaranteed SB in 08 honestly I hope pollard fucking dies, butthurt bitch trying to end a guy's career cuz he's better. not sure why they let that nigger shimmy and carry on like that
>>
>>67053301
>You
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.