[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw chelsea sacrifice themselves against tottenham for leicester
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>mfw chelsea sacrifice themselves against tottenham for leicester to win

if leicester win the league by 1 or 3 points due to that, will chelsea have redeemed themselves ?
>>
U wot m8?
>>
>>67036478
I'd like to say chelsea will give their best against tottenham and let lester have an easy win but at this point they cant really beat either

Also why does everyone expect it to come down to the chelsea game lol
>>
>>67036991
because they still have all their players that walked the league last year. Both teams play them and they're one of the best teams they each have left to play. The manure game is very important for Leicester tho, if they win that I'd say it's done.
>>
File: jigglebilly.jpg (14 KB, 200x156) Image search: [Google]
jigglebilly.jpg
14 KB, 200x156
>>67037173

I think swansea will give them a hard time tomorrow and they draw against them
>>
>>67036991
>Also why does everyone expect it to come down to the chelsea game lol

Because both Tottenham and Leicester have to play against Chelsea (both at Stamford Bridge iirc).
>>
>>67036991
Because Chelsea have always crushed the hopes and dreams of teams. See Liverslip two years ago.
>>
chelsea fans at bournemouth were singing about beating tottenham

what's better?

1) chelsea wins lester the title by beating tottenham and therefore have to stand the guard of honour for lester

2) Chelsea win lester the title by losing at sb to lester at the final day

3) Chelsea beat lester, Newcastle survive and win lester the title on the last day
>>
>>67036478
It will be Hiddink's redemption, that's for sure.
>>
>>67042905
Chelsea beating Lester and making them lose the title.
>>
Reply hope it's won by then.
If Spurs beat Chelsea, I think the players will feel losing to Leicester is a right thing to do.

That being said, Chelsea wont be losing to Leicester on purpose.
>>
>>67043870
>players will feel losing to Leicester is a right thing to do
that's a stupid mindset
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.