[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW HAS HE NOT BEEN SACKED. WHY DIDNT HE PUNISH MORI. HE'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: EvertonFRAUD77128.jpg (24 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
EvertonFRAUD77128.jpg
24 KB, 590x350
HOW HAS HE NOT BEEN SACKED.

WHY DIDNT HE PUNISH MORI.

HE'S CRASHING THE CLUB.

PLAY NIASSE IN RESERVE GAMES.

USE SOME OF OUR YOUTH.

FUCK.
>>
The biggest hack in sport? He ruined Wigan. His whole reputation is built on a flukey cup run and nobody questions him because he's a 'nice guy'
>>
WENGER OUT
>>
>>67018766
What part of Liverpool are you from fella? Going the food and drink fezzy tomorra?
>>
>>67018958
I'm takin me bird out to Woody's tonight lad, gonna spend a tenner on some ale. Wanna join?
>>
>>67019082
Na fuck woody's off, full of wools. Meet us in the blob shop.
>>
If they shit can him at the end of the season will they try to get Moyes back?
>>
Why would you want him to punish Mori? He'll get his suspension from the FA and that will be that.
>>
Shame is we are going to get knocked out of the FA cup and he'll keep his job because of all the injuries
>>
>>67019205
Abar smokie mo's? Go 'ed lad, I'll be there.
>>
>>67019257
I doubt it honestly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.