[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are the Raiders moving or what? Are we done with relocation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: sars.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sars.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
So are the Raiders moving or what?

Are we done with relocation for 2016?
>>
>>67017262
>Fat Antonio
>relevant enough for 2 sports teams
Pick one
>>
File: rare pepe.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>San Antonio Raiders
>implying it won't be the Texas Raiders
>>
>>67017453
Well they're certainly not less relevant than Houston.
>>
>>67017791
>implying pirates in Texas
>>
they should just move them to Butte, Montana and call them the Butte Raiders
>>
>Implying they will fill the stands after their 3rd mediocre season.
Yeah nah San Antonio is a terrible city when it comes to sports attendance. Everyone was happy when UTSA got a football team, now they are lucky to even get 40% of the space available filled in the Alamodome
>>
>>67017999
>implying college = pros

The Texans have been shit for 14 years and games still sell out. Deal with it.
>>
Jerry Jones won't allow it, Oakland needs to get their heads out if their asses and realize it's going to hurt more losing the Raiders and A's than building new stadiums
>>
>>67017949
I don't get it
>>
>>67028473
That's a lesson cities have been learning since the dawn of sports
>>
>>67028504
St. Louis is feeling it right now
>>
File: Las_Vegas_Raiders.jpg (43 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
Las_Vegas_Raiders.jpg
43 KB, 600x360
>>
>>67028591
Jesus Christ that is ugly
>>
>>67028473
I'm don't think Oakland or the Davis family can actually afford to build a new stadium. They're all pretty much fucked unless someone comes along to fix the problem.
>>
>>67017262
The Raiders are only moving to LA with the Rams if the Chargers get something worked out in San Diego.

Everything else you hear about them relocating is Mark Davis trying to create some leverage.

But nobody buys into his bluff so it's all pointless.

The Raiders' two most likely options are to move in with the Rams if the Chargers don't or to move in with the 49ers.
>>
>>67017791
MODS
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.